Chapter 11

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( Ji yong POV )
 
Man, why must i  be the one who have to call her and not the girls. Aish, i just want to eat my food. Wait, where do they always hang out ?
 
i stop and think, oh yeah how can i forgot is at level five. If you guys want to know, i actually follow them yesterday when we having break time. 
 
So i started to walking again, this time the fangirls follow behind me. Man they are so annoying. I turn to them with my serious face. I dont want them to know where im going. 
 
" can you guys go away, i need a privacy. " i said with my angry tune. After few seconds all of them disappear. I smirk and continue walking till level five. Is so quiet and tiring, man they should make an elevator.
 
When i reach at the front door of the music room, i can hear music booming inside. I open the door and the first thing i saw a beautiful girl wearing white shirt, short short and black converse shoes.
 
I didnt know she this y when she wear like this. I stare at her without realising she already stop the music and she standing in front of me with her folding arm.
 
I clear my throat and look everywhere except her.
 
" what do you want and how do you know im in here. " she said while she raise her brow.
 
" your brother want you to go down and eat with us. Your friends and your brother are worry about you. " I said while looking at her eyes.
 
I didnt realise that she have a beautiful eyes. 
 
"aish, they wont give up on me dont they. Arraso i will but i have to change first. You better shut up about me wearing like this. If i not wrong this is your second time right ?" she said while walking to the stereo to take her phone. 
 
"So what if this is my second time ?" i said when i walk in and sit on the sofa that they have. 
 
" yeah sure, since you are my brother friend and you guys will often come, get use to see me wear like this at home ." She smirk and wink at me. I rolled my eyes and look around the room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now i know why they choose this room, is big and they can go outside. While looking around the room, i saw A.H come out from the changing room. I like the way she wear just now than thisit make her look like a boy. 
 
" can you stop staring at me and lets go " she said while looking for something inside her bag.
 
how can i get caught, i look at her and saw her smirking at me. I stand and get out of the room. She close the light and we went down to meet others. I sit back at my place while she sit beside CAP.
 
" What take you guys so long ? " Taeyang said 
 
" someone have to change her clothes so slow " i said while continue my food.
 
" is not my fault, i was finding my keys " A.H said with annoyed.
 
" yeah sure " I said while she rolled her eyes. 
 
When i was eating, i saw her talking to CAP, they look close and comfortable with each other. Wait ! what am i feeling right now ? Jealous ? it cant be ! no no ! 
 
*RRRIIINNNGG*
 
( NO POV)
 
everyone go up together since they have the same lesson which is music. Music is always their last lesson. While walking, they saw 4 minute standing infront of the door blocking their way. A.H smirk when she saw Hyuna is not with them. 
 
" where is your queen ? did she go home crying to her mommy. " Lime said while others chuckled.
 
" is not funny ok, she at the hospital to check her cheek cause someone punch her too hard. " Ji yoon said while looking at Ra ra.
 
" ok now can you move so we can go in " Top said while putting his arm around Ra ra shoulder. 
 
" you guys have to pay for the damage you guys did." So hyun say
 
" why must we pay ? is just her face that we damage it. We did not break anything else. " Seo rin said.
 
" hey ! it cost alot to look pretty you know ! " Ga yoon said.
 
" whatever how much cause im pretty lazy to argue with you guys. " A.H said and put her arm at Seo rin shoulder with her bored tune.
 
" it cost 1 million dollars. " Ji yoon said with a smirk " or you guys dont have that much money " she said while looking at S.A.F.G
 
" sure we will send it to you later after school. Just give me you account number " A.H said 
 
Everyone look at her with a shock except Seo rin, Lime and Ra ra. 
 
" yah ! how can you said that easily " Ji yoon said.
 
" tsk, do you want or not ! " Seo rin said while she click her tounge.
 
Ji yoon give the account number to Seo rin. " now move before we punch your plastic face too ! " Ra ra said.
 
The girls move aside for them to walk. When they reach to their seat. The boys turn and face S.A.F.G
 
" yah ! you really gonna give that much money to them ! " Top said to A.H
 
" of cause not oppa, we just say that so they can shut up " Lime said.
 
" ohh, you shock me back there. " Top said with dramatic. The girls chuckle while A.H just rolled her eyes and went back to her sleep.
 
suddenly their teacher went in with serious face. Everyone keep quite and look at their teacher mr Choi. He walk infront and stand in the center. Suddenly he smile at them. 
 
" ok class, i want to let you know that one of a dance group gonna come here and teach you guys a dance since is part of your exam. So do well and remember to bring a comfortable clothes for you guys to dance. So any question " mr Choi said.
 
" mr Choi, what is the dance group name? " Ji yoon said
 
" good question, the group name is Boogie crew, so get ready for tomorrow. Now let's continue the lesson." Mr choi said
 
Ra ra quickly wake A.H up " yah, wake up ! "
 
" no, i want to sleep " A.H mumble
 
" wake up, tomorrow Boogie crew gonna come here to our school " Ra ra said
 
A.H open her eyes big and look at Ra ra. " you not joking right ? " 
 
Ra ra shake her head and A.H quickly seat up straight. 
 
" you know any of this ? " Top said while he look back.
 
"nope, not a clue." A.H said
 
" maybe they want to surprise you ?" Top said while Ra ra agree
 
" yeah maybe as long they dont see me thats fine." A.H said
 
" weayo unnie ? " Lime said 
 
" I dont want them to tell our school im in their group " 
 
" why not, it will make the 4 minute group nervous when they find out your in the powerful dance group. " Seo rin said
 
"aish, whatever ! just see what happen tomorrow" A.H said and went back to sleep while telling Ra ra to rub her back.
 
Top look infront and saw Gd looking at him. " what ?"
 
Gd shake his head and do his stuff. "weirdo " Top said.
 
*rrrriiinngg* 
 
is end of school, the girls left early since they have to buy things to cook for dinner. By " they " it mean Ah ra gonna be the one who gonna do all the hardwork.
 
===========================================O=============================================
I hopr Ah ra will make 4 minute girls nervous.
Sorry i did not update it but im gonna update another at night. I promise.
annyong ~ ppyong~