_Chapter9_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

Today i'm just going to give a surprise to Kyuhyun oppa.I just finish my schedule earlier and went to the studio without telling him and other oppas.

I just come here to give him a support since i'm one of his friends too.But thinking about the kiss...I started to feel awkward again.

Aigoo~ Stop thinking about it Im Yoona! I poke my head.

 

I saw all of the oppas already arrive earlier than me and i appraoched them.

"Hello oppa!" I waves at them.

"Hey Yoong! Why are you here?" Heechul oppa speaked first.

"Of course i'm here to support Kyuhyun Oppa!" I said and they just smile and whispered with each other while i'm confuse about it.

"That's a good thing you're coming here to support your boyfriend." Eunhyuk oppa started to tease me followed by Sungmin oppa which makes me blush hardly.

"Ya oppa! He's not my boyfriend!" I slap his arm lightly and they just laughed.

When i looked into the record room,Kyuhyun oppa just concerntrate on his singing.

I think he's not realise I'm here.

The next second,i saw Jessica was holding his hands.

They are not that close right? Other oppas start to whispered something with each other.

When they're done,I'm more shocked to see she's leaning closer to Kyuhyun oppa and kiss his cheek! I found out that i'm a little unhappy and jealous in my heart..i just don't know why i will feel that...

I start to worried about Teukie oppa now,I saw he just turn around and looked down. I walked to him to comfort him.

"Yoong,let's go to some place to relax." I just followed Teukie oppa after he said. 

Before we leave,i turn my head to take a look at Kyuhyun oppa.I saw him just staring at me blankly.

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

It's been few days i didn't receive a call or message from Yoona!

I feel sad and afraid that she will thought wrong about me and  Jessica.

"I care to here because i like her" i thought in my mind....

What?! Omg! What did i just thought! i'm getting crazy now!

 

"Kyu! You're in big trouble now!" Shindong hyung just run to my room with other hyungs and headed me the newspaper.I was surprised when i read the first news!

[SJ CHO KYUHYUN DATING FAMOUS SINGER JESSICA JUNG]

What the F**k! I'm not dating the flirty girl! What a stupid reporter!

There's a photo of me holding Jessica's arm while she's smiling.That was a missunderstood!

 

Flashback:

While i'm walking back to my dorm,i saw a girl is drunk and she just walk unstable.

When i look at her face,it was Jessica.

"Kyu-ah~" She saw me and she almost fall.I quickly grab her arm to prevent her from falling.

Just another minute,a car stop and her manager walked to me and help Jessica to get into his car.

Before he leaves,he has thank me.

Well...even i hate Jessica very much but i will still help someone that needs help.

End Of Flashback.

 

I just explained everything that happened to my boss,Lee Soo Man.

I just hoping he will trust me this time. He just called me not to reply anything whatever the reporters asked and beware during outdoors.

I'm glad that he's not scolding me this time.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo,hate those reporters!!

What do you think Yoona's reaction when she read the news?