_Chapter8_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

They didn't know if we're us,but they are still curious as they come closer.

"Do you think they are Kyuhyun and Yoona?" One of the fans said.

They are getting more closer and closer,Another second....

Kyuhyun oppa just pushed me to the wall and kiss my lips! We're still holding each other's hand.

My hert just skipped a beat and then trumbling so fast,I close my eyes tightly and i felt like i'm replying his kiss.

I blushed hardly.

"Ya! They are just couple who making out! Let's go!" Another fans said,then they start to leave.

 

I realise they already leave and i quickly push Kyuhyun oppa away,It's happen too fast,

I don't know what should i do...My cheeks was very hot and red like a tomato now!

"Erm...Yoona...." Kyuhyun oppa stare at me while i looked down to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Oppa-ah,let's meet other oppas at the car,i think they're waiting for us now." I try to act like nothing happen and start to walk.

He just nodded and followed behind me,we never talk at all since it's awkward.

End POV.

 

"Yoong! Why are your cheeks so red all the time since you come back here?" Donghae asked Yoona who just sitting inside the car without saying anything,he thought she was sick.

"Aniyo oppa,I'm ok here,don't worry nae." Yoona smiled while slightly peek on Kyuhyun.

"I just realised Kyu's cheeks was kinda red too!" Eunhyuk take a look at both of them.

Yoona and Kyuhyun just look away and keep silence.

"Omo! Don't tell me both of you are....in love!" Sungmin started to tease them and the others just smirk and laugh.

"No!" Both Yoona and Kyuhyun yelled at the same time.

Actually both of them was still thinking about the moment just now.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

When i reach our dorm,i'm still thinking about the kiss just now.

I don't know,i just feel some feelings about the kiss.I would love to kiss her for a longer time,her lips are soft and sweet.

Does Yoona have some feelings about the kiss?

 

Today,i'm recording the new song with Jessica.My hyung and my maneger were following me to the studio since they are free today.

"Hey Kyu oppa! Long time no see,i miss you!" Jessica come to me and hug me.

Aish! I'm not even friends with her that close but she just call me Kyu? I just let my close friends to call me Kyu.

I started to feel annoyed.

"Let's go to record the song now,Kyu oppa.Shall we?" She said and pulled me to the record room.She just smirked at Leeteuk hyung when she pass by my hyungs whom sit few distance away from us.

I was still worried for Leeteuk hyung since i feel sad for what happen to him as he just smiled and nodded at me.He's giving me a sign that he's ok.

 

At first,we're singing normally with all our heart.During our chorus,she just hold my hand tightly while singing.

What the hell was that for? We're just record for the songs,it's no need to hold hands! I slightly shook her hand away and she just stare at me.

When we're finish,she suddenly hug my arms and kiss my cheek! Actually,what do she want from me?! She really make me mad! I just push her away and glare at her. She just grinned evily at me.I begged her fans is going to be shock if they see her real attitude!

 

As i looked outside the record room,i saw a familiar girl figure.

It's Yoona...

Oh God! Did she just saw what Jessica do to me? I'm afraid she will thought wrong!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will Yoona thought wrong? .-.

Find out on the next chapter! X)