_Chapter21_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

I just wanna have a little chit-chat with Yoona but Jessica keep hugging my arm and pull me closer to her.What the hell! I really hate this!

I can see that Yoona's face seems sad.If the fans are not here,i think i will ended up shouting and scolding her! I'm not her boyfriend but she's just act like i'm her's! Aish...

My hyungs was sitting behind my roll.I looked back at them and ask for their help.

They just shook their head because they doesn't know what can they help. I sigh...I stare at Teukie hyung.

I can't really read his face expression.He just stare at the artist that perform on the stage,his expression was blank.

I wonder if he's ok.After Jessica appear among us,his mood always down.I eyed Eunhyuk hyung and Heechul hyung.They understand what i mean and thet try to talked with Teukie hyung.

End POV.

 

Yoona POV:

Me,Seo and my unnies just done performing at the stage after we get the award 'Famous Female Group Artist'.When i was performing at the stage just now,I quickly look at the place where Kyuhyun oppa sit at and smile at him and he smiled back but Jessica keep glaring at me.

 

Now it's SJ oppas turn,I'm happy that they get the award 'Famous Male Group Artist'. They really deserve this award because they are always hardworking and always try to improve themself and make their fans proud. I clapped my hands when they are on the stage.

After their performance,it was a performance of Jessica and Kyuhyun oppa since Jessica's new album singing partner was him.I start to felt jealous when i saw them together.Jessica just hold his hand tightly while singing.

Kyuhyun oppa stare at me.Well...i'm trying to keep calm and smile.

 

During the ending of the performance,

"Thank you Kyu oppa,because of you i managed to sing here right now.Saranghae!" Jessica said to Kyuhyun oppa and she kiss his cheek infront of the fans! I think she's trying to make scandals with Kyuhyun oppa...

The feelings of jealous comes again,even i trust Kyuhyun oppa but i just dislike to see Jessica doing this to him.....

"Unnie,are you ok?" Seo just stared at me same as other unnies too,i just nodded and smiled weakly.

End POV.

 

After the music awards end,Kyuhyun went to meet Yoona.

There's no one at the backstage now,every artist are going to a party to gather and celebrate.

"Yoona..." Kyuhyun hug Yoona from back when he saw her walking out from the fitting room.

Yoona turn around and stare at Kyuhyun with a pout face.

"Aigoo..i know what you mean,are you jealous?" He smirk.

"Aniyo,i'm not oppa!" 

"Yes you are!"

"Nae nae nae...I'm jealous Mr.Cho!" Yoona pout more and Kyuhyun just kiss her pout.

"Haha..don't be jealous,I'm Choding! You know i just love you." Kyuhyun pinch her cheeks and Yoona hug him tightly.

 

After a moment,they leave the backstage and went to the party to meet the others.Kyuhyun felt weird because he heard a photo capture sound again...

 

 

 

 

 

The photo capture sound again! ._.

what is it actually?