_Chapter4_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

I was preparing at the studio,I put on some light makeup and comb my hair.I heart today a famous singer name Jessica Jung will attend too.

I can't wait to see her! It's seldome to have a chance to meet her.

I saw she's walking inside the studio while smiling to everyone. Wow..she's really pretty.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jessica-shi." I greet and bow to her while she just ignore me and glare at me.

I'm shock to see her reaction,did she just glare at me? Maybe she's not in mood.I just saw three familiar oppa just walking towards me.

When i'm going to approached them,i saw Jessica quickly run towards them and smile sweetly at them.

Wow! Another shock! She just ignore me just now but suddenly smile to them?! 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jessica Imnida!" She try to act cute while introduce herself to three of the oppa.While i just turn around to go back to my sit to get ready.

I start to feel she's different from what i think of her.

End POV.

 

Jessica POV:

I just heard the Im Yoona from Girls' Generation will attend today.

Actually i really hate Girls' Generation very much! After they debut,my fans are getting less and their fans are getting more! 

I must be the No.1 Forever!

 

During our show,I'm just keep staring at Kyuhyun when the camera mans move away. I found out that he's hot and cute. It's better than my ex boyfriend that i know before.I'm hoping to get his attention,but he just keep looking at two of his hyung and the Im Yoona,aish!

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

"I'm wishing Yoong to be my wife when we're still a trainer." Eunhyuk hyung said to the MC while take a look at me.The crowd just shouted.

We're recording now and both of my hyung still wanna tease me! As i looked at Yoona,she just laugh while blushing.

Even she's laughing but i can see that she's not in mood now.

 

I felt someone keep staring at me,when i look though the direction,I saw Jessica was staring at me.

Am i dreaming? She just wink at me and try to flirt with me.

For me,i don't like this kind of girl,they just flirty too much! 

I felt awkward so i just try to smile to her and pretend like nothing happen.

 

After we finish the show,we're taking photos to the show.I felt someone grabbing my arm tightly and standing close to me.

It was Jessica! I was kinda shocked because we just know each other starting today and she's just acting like close to me.I can't help but to fake a smile again.

End POV.

 

Eunhyuk saw Jessica is pushing Yoona to aside to stand closer to Kyuhyun.Sungmin saw it too as Yoona felt awkward and looked down.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin felt that Jessica was so rude to Yoona.They stand besides Yoona to broke the awkwardness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish,poor yoong! T.T

Next chapter will have a huge news!