_Chapter20_

_The Secret Between Us_

"Yoong!" Kyuhyun run to Yoona before she enter her dorm.

"Oppa,why are you here? don't you have shooting for 'We Got Married' today?" Yoona feel surprised to see Kyuhyun.

Both of them hug each other.

"I'm just finish my shooting for today so i went see you,do you miss me?" Kyuhyun said while caress her hair.

"Aniyo,i don't miss you oppa!" Yoona put out her tongue playfully and laugh.

"Jinjjayo? I'm so sad now." Kyuhyun pout cutely at Yoona cause her to laugh more.

"Hehe,i'm just kidding,i miss you oppa!" Yoona kiss her cheek.

They stare at each other and their lips meet.

 

Yoona POV:

I'm happy that i was able to meet Kyuhyun oppa today. But his face looks tired,maybe i should call him to rest earlier since next day we're going to the music award. I heard that Jessica and others artist will attend too.

"Oppa,maybe you should go to take a rest,you look tired~" I stare at him.

"Aniyo,i want you to help me to release my tiredness." He said while putting his famous smirk,i was curious.

"What's with that smirk? Hehe..what can i help you oppa?" I said with my aegyo sound while make him to chuckled with my reaction.

"I want to kiss you again." Kyuhyun oppa never wait for my reply,he lean closer and kiss me again. We smiled while kissing.

 

 

We stopped when we heard a photo capture sound. We are afraid and we look around.

Then,someone just walk from the corner,it's Krystal.

"Umm...Yoong unnie? Kyu oppa? Am i disturbing both of you?" She said and we just shook our head and quickly let go each other.

"Aniyo Krysie,you're not..hehe.." I smile awkwardly since i scare she might saw what me and Kyuhyun oppa doing. This is a secret that we can't tell others that we are together except for my members and SJ oppas.

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I was wonder where is the photo capture sound from.

"Krysie,did you saw anyone or heard a photo capture sound just now?" I asked her and she quickly shook her head.

"Nope,i never heard anything,trust me." She smiled and excused herself.

It's just my imagination or what? Maybe i really heard wrong...

 

"Yoona,shall we back to our dorm to rest now?" I stare at her while she smiled and nodded.

I kiss her forehead and she walked into her dorm.

I stare until the door was close and head back to my dorm.I'm sure my hyungs was worried about me if i come back late.

End POV.

 

The next day,

SJ,GG with Shinee and F(X) members prepare for the music award.

They are heading to the concert hall with makeup and outfit to walk on the red carpet.

Fans were shouting all around for their favourite artist.

Yoona was surprised that Kyuhyun was sitting next to her according to the arrangement by the organizer. Both of them slightly peek on each other and smiled.

The sad things is Jessica was sitting another side of Kyuhyun.She keeps pulling Kyuhyun close to her and giving a smirk to Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think the photo capture sound? is really someone was hiding or Yoonkyu heard wrong? :3

I need comments! :/