_Chapter19_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

I swear today's just not my day,today was a bad day!

Today is the first shooting for the show ' We Got Married' with Jessica,I'm wondering what things will she do again today.

I'm just glad this show for me and Jessica are just for few episode.

The soon i finish,the soon better since i don't wanna stay with her for a long time! I just wanna spend my time with Yoona. I'm still worried if she's gonna be sad,but i know she will trust me because we love each other.

 

"Good luck Kyu,I hope everything will goes well." Some of my hyung just pat my shoulder. Well...i hope everything will really go well...

"Thanks hyung,help me to take care of Yoona." I said and prepared myself to go for the shooting.

Manager hyung just inform me that we're going to a mall,this is Jessica's offer.

End POV.

 

Jessica POV:

I feel very happy today,I'm just arrived earlier at the mall with the camera mans and other stuff.

People says we can do whatever we want with money. I can shipped with Kyuhyun oppa at 'We Got Married' is because my uncle is the director of the show. He really likes money.

I just give him money some money then he lets me shipped with Kyuhyun oppa.

Haha...i think i can get Kyuhyun oppa very soon.I heard that he has something with the Im Yoona,but i don't care since i think more better than her,Kyuhyun oppa will fall for me soon.

End POV.

 

30 minutes later,Kyuhyun has arrived the mall and Jessica just run to him and hug him tightly.All the camera mans start the shooting.

Kyuhyun was shocked but he can't do anything rude since the camera mans was shooting them.He just slightly push her away.

They walk at the mall to look around.

And soon,many fans start to follow them and yelled for their name.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I'm just smile while waving at my fans,but Jessica just ignore them and hold my hand.

Is this the way she treats her fans? Aish..she's so rude to her fans!

"Oppa~can we watch a movie?" Jessica just lean her head on my shoulder while walking.

I feel annoyed but i must act like i'm good because this is a show.

"Sure,let's go." I fake a smile while she lean more closer to me.

Actually i really hate the smell of her perfume,it's smells too strong for me.I'm more prefers to Yoona's smell,hehe..she always has a soft smell that i like.

 

I accidentally saw the director is giving a eyed contact to Jessica before walking toward us.Actually,are there any relationship between them?

The director give us the tickets for the movie and we headed to the cinema,i was curious what movie is this...

When the movies starts,It was a scary movie,Oh God! I thought we're going to watch a comedy instead of horror?!

"Oppa,i'm scare...." I knew it! I knew she will say like this.She hug my arm tightly and the camera mans was shooting.

I saw she secretly smirk and the next thing is she kiss my cheek! What was that for?! Aish!

Today was my bad day!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish...Kyu's poor day... >.<

Next chapter will be Yoona and Kyuhyun moment! :3 <3