_Chapter18_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

"Hello my sister in law!" Eunhyuk oppa just shouted behind me when i was going to the cafeteria to have breakfast which is situated at the ground floor of our dorm.

"Ya! you scare me oppa! and don't shout too lod,or not someone will heard it and tell Mr.Lee Soo Man." I slap his arm lightly and he just laughs and follow me to the cafeteria.

 

When me and Eunhyuk oppa walk into the cafeteria,some of my unnies and SJ oppas already sitting there and having breakfast.

Kyuhyun oppa looked up and smile at me.

"Ya hyung! What are you doing with my Yoona?" He just trying to play a joke with Eunhyuk oppa and grab my arm to sit beside him.

"Aigoo~Our babykyu is jealous..." Kangin and others started to tease Kyuhyun oppa while make me laughs with their funny conversation.

End POV.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa,mind borrow Yoona unnie for awhile?" Seohyun said and put out her tongue.Kyuhyun nodded and she pulled Yoona to where their unnies sit at.

When they reach their table,all of her unnie just smiled at her.Yoona feel weird and confuse.

"Yoona-ah,you don't have to hide it anymore,we already know you and Kyuhyun oppa are together!" Sunny said and smirk.

"How...how did you know unnie...?" Yoona was surprised and all of the unnies was staring at Seohyun.

"Ya! Seo! How can you tell them!" Yoona said while blushing and the others just laughs.

 

Yoona POV:

When i'm going back to the practice room,I heard a conversation. I heard the words 'We Got Married'. 

I approache and i saw Kyuhyun oppa and Eunhyuk oppa.

When they saw me,they seem nervous and shock.They keep quiet.

 

"Oppa,what are you talking about just now?" I stared at them.

"Aniya,Yoona.We are just talking about something,about the vacation to Paris!" Kyuhyun oppa said and hug me tightly while Eunhyuk oppa smile awkwardly.

He wanna give me a peck on my lips but i moved away.

"Oppa,you lie to me.." I pout while staring at him and Eunhyuk oppa.

I have knew Kyuhyun oppa for many years,I can see his expression when he is lie.

"I....I'm just going to attend the show We Got Married..." He said.

"It's just like that but why don't you wanna lie to me oppa?" I looked at him and he caress my cheek.

"I'm afraid you would get angry.." After he said,I just pinch his cheeks and smile.

"Aniyo,i won't get angry,it's just a show."

After that,Teukie oppa approaches us with a paper.

 

"Tomorrow you will have a recording for the show We Got Married at 8 in the morning." Leeteuk oppa give him the paper.

"Hyung,who will pair with Kyu in that show?" Eunhyuk oppa asked as i wanna know too.

"Is...Jessica Jung...." Leeteuk oppa said while i notice he's trying to force a smile.

"What?!" Me and Kyuhyun oppa is shocked at the same time.

Aish...why must Jessica pair with Kyuhyun oppa? She always said she likes Kyuhyun oppa...

I must calm myself because it's just a show and i trust Kyuhyun oppa.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish,what is going to happen during the shooting? :/

Jealous YoonKyu! XD <3