_Chapter2_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

We just have an earlier flight to Japan,Tokyo,since we have to do some rehersal.

I saw my bestfriend approached me as i hug him.

"Changmin! I miss you! How are you doing?"

"I miss you too evil Kyu! And i'm good!" He said while laughing,i can see that he's in good mood.I still remember that time when Jaejoong hyung and others leave the group,he always cry silencely.Me and Yoona used to comfort him everytime.

I still remember the first time when i'm joining SJ,the first person i saw is Yoona and Changmin.I thought they are gonna ignore me,but for my surprise,they treat me nice! And then we become bestfriend! Many of our SM family always call us three evil,haha...

 

After fnish chatting with Changmin,he walked back to his seat with Yunho hyung.I saw the girls just arrive.As i looked around,Eunhyuk hyung was grabbing Yoona's hand and approached me and Sungmin hyung.

"Oppa! i miss you!" Yoona give Sungmin hyung a hug.

"Ah..i miss you too Yoong." He smile and let go the hug.

Aish,Yoona just didn't said she miss me! I'm kinda dissappointed.Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung are staring at me and grinned to see my reaction while i act like nothing happen.

 

"Kyu-ah,me and minnie are going to find Hae,see you later!" Eunhyuk said while grabbing Sungmin's hand.

"Yoong,you can sit my place,have fun with Kyu!" Sungmin said while winked at me.

I knew they will leave me alone with Yoona! I just sighed.

 

"So,how are you now Yoona?" I take a look at her while she's sitting beside me.

"I'm good oppa,just feel tired after the concert." She said.I can see that she's really tired because she's getting more skinny.

Before we get off the flight,we're having a breakfast.I know that Yoona is a shikskin,she just eat alot! I stared at her.

"Oppa! Stop staring at me or not i will eat your food!" She said while put out her tongue.

haha..she just make me laughs with that.

End POV.

 

After they finish their performance,all the SM family went out during the ending.All the fans just shout loudly.

 

"Yoona-ah! Take a look here!" Kyuhyun was holding a video recorder to record down the surrounding.Everyone know he has buy a new video recorder as Yoona just turn around and waves at him.

"Oppa! Everyone just call me Yoong but why you want to call me by my real name?" She looked at him and he just record down.

"Because i like that,i like to call you by your name,can i?"

Kyuhyun just smile when he saw the innocent girl was staring cutely at him.

"Oppa! Can you stop recording me?" Yoona just laughs and run away quickly while Kyuhyun feel that it's fun so he chase after her.

They both just ended up splashing each other with water and the fans under the stage was shouting loudly.

Both Yoona and Kyuhyun is just like living at their own world as they just chasing each other without caring the fans who's looking at them.

Actually some of them already know about the awkward feelings between them.They are just very close but not yet a couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here we go,second chapter! :)

how is it? Comments!