_Chapter3_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

After we back to the dorm,I just lay myself on the bed.I just feel tired now but happy at the same time because just now i'm having fun with Kyuhyun oppa.Everytime when i saw him,I would feel something.

I don't know that feeling was a friends feeling or a love feeling?

After i finish taking a bath,Seohyun was laying on the bed to take a rest.

"Saengie,nice performance with Kyuhyun oppa just now." I said to her while she hugged me and smirked.

"Thanks unnie but i know you're just jealous!" She said and put out her tongue.

"Ya! Why should i?" I pretend there's nothing while she continued to tease me.

"Saengie-ah~Go to take a bath now! i don't wanna sleep with a dirty girl!" I'm trying to change the topic while she just laughs and walk to the bathroom to take a bath.

I admit that there's a little jealous when i saw them singing together on the stage,I just don't know why.

Everytime Seo will be the one who tease me since she's the only one who know the secret about the weird feelings to Kyuhyun oppa.

Seo always tell me that Yonghwa oppa is her boyfriend.Well..I hoped they can be happy together.Our group know about this secret only since our boss Lee Soo Man do not allow us to have a girlfriend or boyfriend,perhaps he allows.

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun was busying watching back the video that he recorded during just now.

"Ya! you keep holding your video recorder! You say you would borrow me to see it Kyu!" Donghae pout as he yelled at Kyuhyun.

"Hyung-ah,just wait for 5 more minutes." He said without looking at him.

"Be patient Hae,he's busying looking at his girlfriend." Sungmin said while laughing with Eunhyuk.

"What?! Kyu has girlfriend?!" Donghae is shocked since he didn't know anything about Kyuhyun and Yoona.

"Hyung! Don't listen to them! Me and Yoona are just bestfriend!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Oh ! Did i just said Yoona's name? What will Hae hyung think?" Kyuhyun thought after realise what he's saying.

"What? Yoona is your girlfriend?!" Donghae start to joke.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

Aish,now Donghae hyung start to join them to tease me! The three of them just laughed crazily while i pushed them out of my room.

I try to call Yoona since i heard she's going to strong heart tomorrow while me,Eunhyuk hyung and Sungmin hyung is going too.

 

"Yoona! Tomorrow are you going to strong heart?" I asked her.

"Nae,i'm going alone tomorrow." She said while giggle.

"Then,i will see you tomorrow! I'm going too!" 

"Jinjjayo?"

"Of course! Sleep early,good night Yoona!" I said.

"Oppa good night,sweet dreams nae!" She ends the call and i'm just going to sleep.

 

While i'm going to switch off the lights,i heard noise from the three hyung.

"Sleep early,good night my Hae!" Sungmin said while laughing.

"Good night hyung,Sweet dreams!" Donghae continued.

Eunhyuk just laughs while rolling on the floor.

 

Aish! They just heard my conversation with Yoona! They really should stop that,i shook my head and went back to sleep.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha,three hyung are teasing the babykyu! :P