_Chapter5_

_The Secret Between Us_

Jessica POV:

I hate my manager so much! He's always calling me every morning to wake me to have appointment  with my boss!

I just want some rest,but it's ok for me because i just want money,i need jobs!

I need population,i need many fans,i want everyone admire me!

 

"Sica,I will make you a new album." My boss said.

"Nae,I heard you talk this before,so when we're gonna start?" I take a look at him while listen to the music.

"It will start next week,before we start,you're gonna have a partner to sing with you,since one of your songs need a male singer to sing with you.Any suggestion?"

When the boss said i'm going to have a partner to sing will me.Kyuhyun was the one who pop in my mind.Since i heard that he's good in singing and i like him.

 

"I want Cho Kyuhyun from SJ to sing with me." I said while grin.

"What? I thought you will choose your boyfriend,Taecyeon?" The boss look surprise while i just roll my eyes.

"We're over,he's not my boyfriend now! I can have who i want."

"Ok,I will call Kyuhyun to come to the studio to record with you at next week."

After he finished,i get to my next schedule.

I'm feeling good now,I can get Kyuhyun very soon.

End POV.

 

"Hello?" Kyuhyun receive a call after he finish his breakfast.

SJ are resting today since they have finish record  their new album for few weeks.

"Hello,may i know are you Cho Kyuhyun from SJ?" Jessica's manager asked.

"Yes,Who is it?" Kyuhyun said while wondering who calls him.

"I'm Jessica manager." Jessica's manager said and continued...

 

Kyuhyun POV:

What the hell is happen here? He's saying that Jessica is invited me to be her singing partner to record for the new album? 

I'm totally shocked now! I just know Jessica during yesterday and now she's calling me to be her singing partner?

Well..i don't mind that,i just love singing and do my best.

"Erm....Kyuhyun-shi,Are you still here?" Jessica's manager said.

"Oh,ok.I will be there next week!" I reply while wondering.

 

"What's wrong Kyu?" Ryeowook asked me and all the members are staring at me.

"I'm invite by Jessica Jung to be her singing partner for her new album." I said and all of them was surprised.

"What? The famous singer Jessica Jung?" One of my hyung asked and i just nodded.

"You're so lucky Kyu! It's so hard to have a chance to sing with her." Heechul hyung said while having eating his breakfast.

"I don't think so hyung.Yesterday druing strong heart,she's pushing Yoong aside when we're taking photos.I don't think she's a nice girl." Eunhyuk hyung start to said and put on an unhappy face.

"I'm kinda agree with Hyukie,she just treat us good but she treat bad to girls." Sungmin hyung started to spoke.

Wow,yesterday she's pushing Yoona? I never realise it! Did Jessica really that bad? I thought she's just flirty.

End POV.

 

While all of the members was talking about Jessica Jung,Kyuhyun and some of the members realised that Leeteuk's face was blank,it's looks like he's thinking something.He didn't smile at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here goes chapter5! 

Leeteuk didn't smile at all? Why?

O.O