_Chapter25_

_The Secret Between Us_

Krystal POV:

I was relief when Kyuhyun oppa forgive me,this time i'm really doing a wrong thing! I'm really sorry for Kyuhyun oppa and Yoong unnie.

When i want to get back to my dorm,someone grabbed me to the restroom. It was Jessica...my unnie....

 

"Ya! My pen-drive is lost,did you take it away?" She eyed me and i just look down.

"Nae..i take it..i have give it to Kyuhyun oppa..."

"What?! Are you kidding me?! Why did you give him?!" She shouted while giving me a slap.

Since young until now,she never treat me like a real sister...

"I give him because i can't stand to see him and Yoong unnie are sad! Do you feel happy if you see someone sad because of what you did?! " I shouted.

"Who is your unnie huh?! Is me! Why do you care about the Im Yoona so much huh,she's not your true unnie!" She glare at me.

"At least she treats me like a real sister unlike you unnie! Please don't do bad things again,i know you're selling and having drugs with the others!"

I shouted more loudly at her,she not the unnie that i know since young,she becomes more evil.She already did many bad things but she never regret with what she did!

"I can do whatever i want as long as i'm happy!"  She smirk.

Another second,i slap her.

"I can't believe i have an unnie like you! I never felt wrong even i slap you because you deserve it! You just never regret with what you did!" 

After i sad,i was prepared to leave but she was grabbing my neck tightly causes me hard to breath.

"I really hate you,i want you to die!I never did wrong! I never did wrong this time ok?! " She shouted like a crazy woman while i was trying to push her away,i'm hardly to breath,i don't have much energy to push..........

End POV.

 

Yoona POV:

Me and Seo want to find Victoria unnie to borrow a disk from her but she's not here so we decided to leave.

Before we leave,i heard there's some shouting sound at the restroom.We walked to the restroom and shock to see Jessica is grabbing Krsytal's neck and make her hard to breath.

 

"Ya! What are you doing here?! Stop that!" I quickly push Jessica away and hug Krystal who is hard to breath now.

"Are you ok Krysie....?" I stare at her.I'm worried if anything happen to her. While she just nodded weakly and Iying her head on my shoulder.

"It's none of your business here! Go away!" Jessica shouted while pushing me and Seo.

"Ya! You should be the one who go! I will call the police!" Seo just going to take out her phone and Jessica quickly run away.

Me and Seo doesn't know what exactly happen between them.

 

I bring Krystal to our dorm to calm herself and to let her take some rest.

"Krysie,tell us what happen..." I'm waiting for her reply,other unnies and Seo were staring at her.

"Actually................" She telled us all the things that happen and we're shock.

I'm speechless now...i don't know what should i say.....

Kyuhyun oppa really love me...He just can't tell me the truth...

Few tears just escape from my eyes.

"Omo! That day i just missunderstood and i slap him!" Seo felt sorry for Kyuhyun oppa,I felt sorry for ignoring him too....

 

"Unnie,i promise i won't do this again....I'm really sorry for both of you...." She quickly bow and kneel down.

I quickly grab her arm to make her stand.

"It's ok Krysie....i know you're force by Jessica to do this..." I caress her cheeks.

"You're really nice unnie,i'm happy that i know you unnie,even we're not the true sisters....I will report those bad things to the police about her having drugs and others..." Her eyes got teary and i wipe off her tears.

"Are you sure you wanna do this....but she's your unnie after all...." Taeyeon unnie start to speak.

"I must do this,i already tell her not to do bad things many times,but she never listen....this is the only way she will regret with what she do..she deserve it..."

After she said,some of the unnies just look down,some of them sighed.

I hug her tightly without saying anything and she hug back me tightly.

I'm just glad that everything back to normal again.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona and others know the truth now! 

Will Krystal really going to report the police?

Few more chapters to go! :)