_Chapter10_

_The Secret Between Us_

When Kyuhyun coming out from the company's room,

He saw Yoona was walking on the corridors.

"Yoona!" Kyuhyun yelled at her while Yoona quickly turn around and walk away.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

Did Yoona just ignore and avoid me? What happen? I think it's about the news...

I qucikly run after her and grabbed her hands.

"Yoona! I didn't saw you for few days! Where are you?" I take a look at her and she just smile.

"I'm just busy for my schedule,oppa." It's kinda weird because usually she will say she miss me as a bestfriend.She just waves goodbye and begin to turn around and walked away.

I start to thought :" Is that the kiss means nothing to her during that day?"

 

I grabbed her hand and hug her from her back.

"Yoona! About the news,it was just a missunderstood! I didn't even date her!" I said while hug her tightly.

"Oppa-ah~ you don't have to explained to me.Even you didn't said that,i know both of you are not dating." Yoona said while i can feel her heartbeat was trumbling so fast just like mine.

"Then...why are you avoid me?" I turned her around to face me and she just keep silence.

"Don't tell me you're jealous!" I started to as she blushed.

"Ah....aniya oppa! Of course not! Why should i be jealous?!" 

"Yes,you're jealous!" I put out my tongue.

"No!" She started to pout.

"Yes!'

Before she can answer me,i quickly peck on her lips.

"Done,i win!" I winked at her and leave her stood there blankly.

I just chuckled with her reaction.

 

After i walk back to my dorm,I saw some of my hyungs already went to work.

I went into my room and saw Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung was playing cards on the floor.

"Ya Kyu! So how's Mr.Lee Soo Man says?" Sungmin hyung stare at me.

"I'm safe! He trust me this time!" I smiled happily.

"Yes you're safe Mr.Cho,because Yoong trust you too." Eunhyuk hyung start to tease me again followed by Sungmin hyung.

"Ya! What are you talking about?!" I'm trying to act cool to them,actually i really glad that Yoona trust me.

"Don't you feel happy because your girlfriend trust you?" Both of the hyung laughs.

"Yoona is not my girlfriend!"

"Really?" Sungmin and Eunhyuk just smirk as they looked at each other.

Actually they have a plan to tease the younger.

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun just confused why both of his hyung smirk and looked at each other.

"Ya minnie! You have a chance now!" Eunhyuk try to raise his voice to get Kyuhyun's attention.

"Nae,maybe i should have a date with Yoong." Sungmin slightly peek on Kyuhyun,while Kyuhyun pretent there's nothing happen.

"Since both of you doesn't have any scandals,so the paparazzi won't realise it when both of you are dating." Eunhyuk smiled.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

Seriously? Why hyung wanna do that to me? 

I think there's plan between them but their face look serious. What should i do? I can't let them do this!

Talking about pairing,i'm actually jealous with Donghae hyung and others! They are always YoonHae,YoonHyuk,YoonTeuk,YeYoon even YoonWook!

Me and Seohyun always says we're just friends,but they didn't trust!

Aish,luckily there's still Yoonkyu/Kyuna shipper here.

I'm happy whenever they updated our news by our fans.

Of course...some of the fans will just jealous,crazy jealous!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha,there's a funny argue moment between Yoonkyu/Kyuna! X)

Hoho! Next chapter : What will Kyuhyun's hyungs plan?