_Chapter29_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

Me and Krysie reach there late.We are just going to get down from our car.

When we get down and headed to the jail,i saw Kyuhyun oppa come out from there.

I was surprised since Teukie oppa never telled me that he's coming.

He stared at me while i pretend that he's not here.Krysie noticed this and she decided to broke the silence.

"Oppa,why are you here? And where is Teukie oppa?" Krysie asked him and i just follow behind her.

"He's still talking with Jessica,and i have to go earlier since i have schedule." He said and excused himself.

Is he really going to have schedule or he just don't want to meet me....? I heard that today SJ oppas doesn't have any schedule.

I felt hurt but i must act infront of them.

End POV.

 

Krystal POV:

What's wrong at here? Is really Kyuhyun oppa and Yoong unnie are over now.....?

I thought they broke up that time is because Kyuhyun oppa forced by my unnie,but why they still act like this...?

Aigoo,i was so sad to see them like this.

 

"Unnie,i miss you!" I said when i saw Sica unnie was there talking with Teukie oppa.

"I miss you too....Krysie...." She said while smiling but her tears started to flow from her eyes.

Me and Yoong unnie was surprised.

"Sica...why are you crying?" Yoong unnie asked her while staring at her.

"Aniyo,i just feel embaressed to meet all of you.Before that i treat all of you badly but all of you still treat me this good....." She said while sobbing.

"And i'm sorry Yoona,i'm sorry that i treat you badly before.Now i realised how bad am i...And you too Krysie,i never treat you like a real sister since young,i felt bad....Now i have regret..i deserve to stay at here because i'm having and selling drugs..." She looked down and my tears start to flow out from my eyes.

"Unnie,don't have to say sorry,as long as you already regret with what you do now,we will wait for you." I said and she just smiled.

"Nae,thanks...and Teukie too..." She stared at Teukie oppa.

"Sica,i will wait for you to come out from here,one year is just a short time.After that i just want to be with you." Teukie oppa said and smiled while Sica unnie smiled back.

"Yoona,hope you and Kyuhyun can together forever.I can see that he really love you." Sica unnie said while staring at Yoong unnie.

"What are you talking about Sica,we're just friends.........." She said and i was shocked to hear.Friends only?!

"What....really.....?" I can see that Sica unnie was shock too.

End POV.

 

After awhile,Yoona and Krystal decided to leave first since Yoona was feeling not well.

"Teukie-ah,is there any problem between Yoona and Kyuhyun...? Is it me who make them broke...i'm really sorry..." Jessica said while look down.

"Aniyo,it's not your fault,actually is one of the plan from my members." Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk telled her about the plan and Jessica was surprised but she was glad that it's not her who make them broke.

 

"Unnie,i wanna ask something...." Krystal said while they are walking on the street.

"I know what you wanna ask,it's about me and Kyuhyun oppa....right..?" Yoona looked at Krystal and she just nodded.

Yoona didn't say anything and give her to see a message from Kyuhyun yesterday.

[Hey Yoong,My hyungs just invited you to come to our Super Show on next week.Hope you can attend.I know we're not a couple now,but we still can be friends,right? See you. Kyu.]

 

Krystal was shocked to read this and she just never say any words when they're walking back to their dorm.

She understand what Yoona feel now.

"Unnie....will you attend?" Krystal said the last words before walking back to their own dorm.

"I don't know saeng......" Yoona look down and walk back to her dorm.

Yoona was still wondering if she should go,everytime when she saw Kyuhyun,she will feel hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heart broken Yoona :/

What will happen next? Will Yoona attend?