_Chapter28_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

"Oppa,you're here..." I try to smile while staring at Teukie oppa and Heechul oppa.

"Yes,haha..Why you seems sad? Are you ok?" Heechul oppa stared at me.

"Nae,i'm ok here." I try my best to force a smile.

"Oppa,where is Kyuhyun oppa? I thought he's worried about Yoong unnie." Seo asked them while they just shook their head.

"Aniya,he says he's busy with his schedule so he can't visit Yoong." Teukie oppa said and i felt hurt.

I just think that Kyuhyun oppa never care about me anymore....He's not even worried if i was ok,i thought he will want to see me after everything is over but he's not....He never love me anymore...? I thought he was just force by Jessica that time... 

 

I don't know why but my tears start to form on my eyes,i don't want oppas to realise it.

"Oppa,i need some rest again,i don't know why but i suddenly feel tired.Maybe both of you can visit me at my dorm tomorrow since i can go back to my dorm this afternoon..." I try to smile again and they looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure Yoong,take a good rest and i will visit you again at your dorm tomorrow." After Teukie oppa said and both of them leave.

After they close the door,i can't hide my tears anymore and i let them flow out from my eyes.

Seo and Krysie seems to understand the reason why i cry,they just stay quiet and sit beside me to comfort me.

"Unnie,don't care about this anymore.Now just take some rest,we need to be strong right?" Krysie said while hugging me.Seo agree too.

They're right,i must be strong,i'm the strong Im Yoona right? Never give up. 

But...when it's about Kyuhyun oppa,i just can't be strong enough........

End POV.

 

Leeteuk POV:

Aish,actually acting like this to Yoong is really bad! Sungmin and Eunhyuk's plan is working on Yoong,but i treat Yoong as my real sister,i can't stand to see her sad.

Before i came out from the room,i already saw she's going to cry because Kyu never visit her.

I try to give an eyed-contact to Heechul and he understand what i mean.

I get to my next schedule with Heechul,i hope Yoong is ok.

 

After i finish my schedule,i come back to dorm and everyone was already here.Heechul still have a last schedule to do.

"Hyung,so how was Yoong?" Ryeowook looked at me while others waiting for my reply.

"She's fine,she already back to her dorm to rest.But she's sad...." I frown and stared at Kyu and others. 

It's because of what they plan makes Yoong sad.Aish......

End POV.

 

The next morning,

"Yoong,i want to visit Jessica,would you like to come?" Leeteuk called Yoona.

"Sure oppa,i would love to come.Wait at there." Yoona said and end the calls.

Then,she dialled Krystal's number.

"Krysie,wanna visit your Sica unnie? Today me and Teukie oppa are going to visit her." Yoona said.

"Sure unnie,i will come to your dorm about 30 minutes later.Wait me unnie." Krystal smiled and end the call.

Yoona prepared herself while waiting for Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo~Poor for Yoong,don't know actually that's just a plan ._.

Hehe,2 more chapters to go! :3 <3

Keep Supporting YoonKyu/Kyuna!