_Chapter26_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

This few days,Jessica never calls me.

I feel surprised but happy at the same time because she never finds me,i hate her when she's always bothering me! I'm feeling sad and do not have mood to talk with others since Yoona never answer my call two weeks ago...I wonder if she's ok....

 

"Kyu! Look here!" Eunhyuk hyung just give me the newspaper with his widen eyes.Some other hyungs was having a shock expression.

I read the news with my widen eyes.

[ Famous singer Jessica Jung was missing few days ago. Her sister,Krystal Jung,member of F(X),report that she is having and selling drugs started since few years ago.Some drugs was found in her house and the other of her friends has been caught by the police to be asked and sent to jail. If anyone saw Jessica Jung,please inform the police : XXX-XXXXXX-XXX]

Wow! I can't believe this! That's really make me shock,Krystal never tell me about her that she's having and selling drugs.

"No wonder she never calls me for few days..." I whispered and other hyungs started to discuss about her.

I stared at Teukie hyung,I can't read his expression again! 

"Hey,i'm going out to buy something,be back soon..." Teukie hyung said and leave the dorm. I stared at his back without any words.

End POV.

 

Leeteuk POV:

While i was walking on the street,i was wondering....

Actually i'm shock to hear the news....Is that the Jessica i know? When i first know her,she is a sweet girl and nice.But now....she just change alot...I look at the photo of her at my wallet,i still keep it..........because i still miss her..........

After awhile,i saw Yoong and Krystal. They are walking infront of me few distance away.

I was going to call them,but another second,i saw a people was following them.I can't see who is the people since the people is wearing cap and mask.Maybe the people is a paparazzi or a fans.

I walk closer and i saw the people quickly run to the direction of Yoong and  Krystal.The next thing is the people grab Yoona's arm and put a knife on her neck! I was shocked to see the people is Jessica Jung! Krystal was scare and she stare at Jessica and Yoong,everyone start to run to their direction same as me.

"Yoong!" I run closer to them while Krystal was standing behind me.

"Ya! Don't you dare to come closer or not i will kill her!" Jessica shouted at me while move the knife more deeply to Yoona's neck,few drops of blood was droping on Yoona's dress.Yoona just shaken and tears start to drop from her eyes.

"Stop that! Don't hurt her!" I shouted and take a few step back.

"Unnie! Why you wanna do this to Yoong unnie?! She never did anything wrong! Is me who report the police!" Krystal shouted and start to cry.

"I don't care who did wrong this time! I just wanna kill her! I know i will be caught by police this time,but i don't care! As long as i have kill her! I want her to die before i'm going to jail!" She's shouting like a crazy woman while laughing evily.

I don't know what should i do...everyone around can't even get closer to Yoong or not Jessica will kill her!

 

"Jess,listen to me! Don't do this! I love you!" I yelled while staring at her as our eyes meet.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! I don't believe it! Now i have nothing and everyone know i'm a bad girl! You still love me?!" She smirk evily.

"Yes! I love you! Even you did many bad things and you leave me when we're at high school,but i still miss you! I thought i was going to hate you when you did all the bad things,but i still love you and i miss you! I even keep all our photos on my wallet!" I shouted.

"I know everyone will say i'm a pabo because still loving you! But i don't care! I never have any girlfriends during this few years is because i still love you! Even you're going to the jail,i will still wait for you!" I continued and her expression started to change....She's wondering and her tears start to came out.

End POV.

 

Jessica started to put down the knife and let go Yoona.

Yoona quickly run to Krystal and both of them hug each other and cry.Some of the people already call the police.

Leeteuk slowly walk to Jessica and hug her.

"Teukie.........I'm sorry............" She whispered and hug him tightly.

"It's ok...as long as you regret with what you do now.....don't worry,i will wait for you....." Leeteuk said and kiss her forehead.

Soon,the police arrive.Jessica was arrested by the police and she walk into the police car.

She take a last look at Leeteuk,Yoona and Krystal while smiled weakly and mouthed Sorry to them.

While they just smile weakly while letting the tears to escape from their eyes....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk will wait for Jessica,At last Jessica already regret now.

But what about Yoonkyu? Are they able to get back again?