_Chapter27_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

It's been hours but Teukie hyung never get back to the dorm,

we try to call him but he didn't pick up his phone. I wonder what's wrong with him...

"Ya,where did Teukie hyung go..? " I whispered.

"Don't worry Kyu,he probably just going hang out and buy something for us." Kangin hyung said.

I just nodded while continued to watch tv with other hyungs.

 

Time was passing and it's almost night now,but Teukie hyung is not yet back!

Every hyung start to afraid if anything happen to him.

Then we heard someone open the door,it's him! But we are shock to see that there's some blood on his shirt,we thought he has accident or something!

We run to him and pulled him to sit down.

"Hyung! Where are you just now?!"

"Are you ok?"

"Why there are blood on your shirt? You involved in an accident?!"

Many hyungs start to speak one by one and Teukie hyung just keep quiet.

"Ya,can you give me some time to explain..?" He stared at us.

We stood quietly while waiting for his reply.

End POV.

 

Leeteuk POV:

I take a deep breath and explain to them what happen just now between Jessica,Yoona and Krystal.

They were surprised to hear it,they starts to whispered with each other.

"So..where's the blood come from?" Heechul asked me.

"It's from Yoong,Jessica put the knife deeply into her neck. I have sent Yoong to the hospital since the doctor says she's lack of blood and weak so she has to stay at the hospital for one day,that's why i come back late."

After i said,I can see Kyu was worried about Yoong and he seems hurt and sad.

"Aish! I should follow you just now hyung!" He look down.

"It's ok Kyu,everything just over now.She's fine,Krysie and Seo is taking care of her at the hospital now." 

I said while pat his shoulder.Everyone was relief to hear too.

 

The next morning,i'm going to visit Yoong with Heechul.Others are busy for their schedule.

"I wanna go too hyung." Kyu offer himself to go but i refuse since he has schedule.

"I really miss her hyung,now i just wanna be with her." He said and stared at me.

"Kyu-ah~ We have a plan." Sungmin said and smirk with Donghae.

I'm wonder what is their plan.Then he telled out his plan and everyone just smile and smirk.

After i heard his plan,i felt that's a good idea too,hahaha....

Kyu just smiled and begin their plan...

End POV.

 

Yoona wake up early in the morning and saw Krystal and Seohyun was taking out the breakfast that they buy for her.

"Unnie,you're awake,let's have breakfast together." Seohyun said while hand Yoona the plate of food.

"You should eat more unnie,since yesterday you didn't eat." Krystal said and smiled.

"Thanks for taking care of me all the night Saeng." Yoona smiled while looking at them.

They just smiled back.

While Yoona is eating,she heard a knock from the door,she know SJ oppas will visit her if they have no schedule.

She thought she can meet Kyuhyun.

But..when she look up,she only saw Leeteuk and Heechul.

She was kinda dissappointed and hurt,she thought Kyuhyun will worried for her and visit her,

Everything she thought is not happen....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is their plan actually? ;)

Stay tuned,i will update very soon! :D