_Chapter30_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona make up her mind,she decided to attend the Super Show.

She know she will be sad to see Kyuhyun but she must support others too.

Yoona arrived and some of the fans saw her and shouting her names and some of them taking photos of her.Yoona just smiled weakly,no one knows actually she's hiding her sad feelings.

 

Yoona POV:

I walking towards the VIP seat since oppas already prepared the seat for me.When i'm sitting on the VIP seat,someone approached me and sit beside me.

I was surprised to see it's Kyuhyun oppa's sister,Cho Ahra unnie. I smiled and we hug each other.

"Unnie,i'm surprised to see you here." I said.

"Haha,this is the first time i come here to support them.I want to watch their performance." She smiled and i just nodded while staring at the stage.

Many fans were shouting their names.There are sapphire blue all around the concert hall. Actually my favourite was sapphire blue,i don't know why but whenever i saw that colour,i feel relax.

"By the way,i heard Kyu says today a girl he loves will attend too." Ahra unnie spoke and i just blank out.

A girl he loves.....? It's just that fast he has a new girlfriend.....I felt hurt in deep of my heart but i managed to pretend like nothing.

"Oh jinjjayo? I can't wait to know who is the girl he loves." I faked a smile without looking at her.

 

Soon,the concert starts,every fans were getting high and they shouting crazily. I'm still wonder who is the girl he loves.....

I was slightly peeking on Kyuhyun oppa all the time but he seems never look at me even a second.He just looked at his fans and the other oppas,i think he's looking for the girl he loves.

I felt hurt but i managed to smiled when the other oppas approached me and smiled at me.

Their performance really good but i just can't concerntrate because of Kyuhyun oppa....

After 3 hours,the concert is going to end,they sing their last song 'Marry U'.

Every fans were enjoying their performance,i can see that some of the fans even cry.I stared at the exit door blankly and i think i was about to go since i'm afraid my tears will going to flow out anytime.I don't want the fans to noticed it.

 

I stand up and begin to walk to the exit door.Some fans were staring at me.On my halfway,i heard someone's shouting my name.

"Im Yoona!" It was Kyuhyun oppa.....I slowly turned around and he runs to me and hold my hands.I was surprised.

He pulled me to the stage with him and the fans were shouting loudly.They shouted our names.

I stared at him with my teary eyes,my mind was confused now.

"Im Yoona,i'm now annouce that you're my girlfriend.Saranghae! I swear i won't leave you again!" He said and hug me tightly.

I can't even spoke out a words,i just let my tears to roll down my cheeks.

The fans were shouting more loudly when they saw us hugging.

"Oppa....." I feel touched,I'm speechless...all the oppas and Ahra unnie just stand there while clapping their hands.

Another second,he kiss me and he smiled.

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

After finish the concert,the fans were shouting our name.Me and Yoona just waves at them and walked to the backstage.

"Oppa...i thought you....just wanna be friend with me..." She said and pout while i just wipe her tears away and smiled.

"Of course not! I love you Yoona! This is just a plan between my hyungs! Haha...i really miss you...." I hug her tightly and kiss her lips and she kiss back.

"Ya oppa! Don't you dare to do that again! You make me afraid and hurt!" She slapped my arm lightly,i just smiled and hug her waist.

"Arrayo,i won't do that again,i promise you baby." I kiss her again and heard there's some grinning sound from my hyungs.

"Wow...there's a pair of lovebird kissing here!" Sungmin hyung said while laughing with others.

Aish...they are peeking on me and Yoona again! Why they always wanna tease me and Yoona.

Me and Yoona just blushed  and looked down.

 

"Oppa,what about Mr.Lee Soo Man? He doesn't allow anyone to have relationships..I think he might scold us and kick us out from SME..." She stared at me with her doe-eyed while i just caress her hair.

"Don't worry,i don't care about this anymore or even what the reporters says.And i know our fans won't want us to leave too,right?" I winked at her and she nodded while smiling.

So this is it,me and Yoona was together again.I won't care about what Mr.Lee Soo Man will do or the reporters.I just want to be with Yoona.

I hope there's nothing happen like this time again,i hope Teukie hyung and Jessica can together forever too.

"I love you oppa." She said while blushing.

"I love you more Yoona." I smiled and our lips meet for a long time.

End POV.

 

[THE END]

So this is the ending! Confession at the Super Show? What if it's really happen? :P <3  XD

Aigoo,my school is going to start next week,i still thinking if i should write [THE SECRET BETWEEN US 2]   the second story,

what do you think? ;)  Comments!