_Chapter13_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

Aish! What the f**k to those reporters?! They don't have any news to write?!

I really hate reporters! They always wrting rubbish! Everything was rubbish! 

I wonder why some fans just trust it! I swear i'm going to killed the reporters if i saw them! They're hurting the one of my bestfriend that i love secretly...

I understand Yoona's feeling...since i have this kind of news before,the news about Jessica and me,i just really hate it!

I heard Seohyun said Yoona is crying the while night until she fall asleep.

She always have scandals with many people...she telled me before actually she don't like it but she managed to calm herself and act like nothing.

But this time is different,maybe she has reach her limit...

I really hope i can find her soon and talk to her.

End POV.

 

There's still few minutes before the concert start,they still can't find Yoona.Since here is Bangkok,Thailand,They're didn't know about the place for this country,it's become more hard for them to find Yoona.They also called some tourist guide to search for her.Their manager wants them to prepared for the show first.

Kyuhyun doesn't have mood and feel sad,he try to smile but he just can't make it.

"Oppa..." Seohyun look at him while she's putting some makeup. Kyuhyun just look at her.

"You can go look for Yoona unnie,i know you're very worried for her now." Seohyun said.

"I agree with Seohyun,just go and look for Yoong.." Eunhyuk said while giving a hug to Kyuhyun.

"But...." Kyuhyun looked at them again.

"It's ok,we will explained to our manager later." Eunhyuk pat his shoulder.

Kyuhyun just nod and quickly stand up to thanks them and running out using the back door without letting the fans to notice him.

The others wants to search for Yoona too,but they must finished the concert first or not the fans would be curious about what happen.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I don't know any place at Thailand.I'm not sure where can i go to find Yoona.

I started to get panicked and i'm sweating now.

A place suddenly pop in my mind! Is the rooftop of the hotel we stay! She didn't know any place at here except at the hotel! She telled me before that everytime when she's sad,she will went to a high place to relax,this is the best place she will at.

 

I run to the rooftop of the hotel.This is the only i have.

When i get there,i saw she's sitting at the floor and crying.

"Oppa..." She whispered when she saw me.

I run to her and hug her. She doesn't say anything,just crying in my embrace. I know she needs someone now.I caressed her back while hugging her.

This time she really can't stand this anymore..She's always stress,busy and tired but she still managed to make everyone smile,always hyper and lovely.

Actually i know she's just hiding her sadness inside her heart.I feel hurt to see that...

 

We took a private plane to went back to Seoul earlier than my hyungs and others since Yoona need to rest and calm herself. When we get there,it's already early in the morning.I called my hyung and the girls to inform that we're safe.I apologized to Mr.Lee Soo Man about the absent during the concert.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally,Kyuhyun founds Yoona!

Yoona is going stress with those news! ._.