_Chapter22_

_The Secret Between Us_

Kyuhyun POV:

After a few days of thinking,i decided to quit the shooting of 'We Got Married'. I can't stand this,and i don't want Yoona to be sad.

Even she never say she's care,but i know she is.

 

"Kyu,where are you going?" Wookie just asked me while the others stare at me and wait for my reply.

"I'm going...to buy something!" I decided not to tell them first and they just nodded.

When i have prepared to go out to meet the director,Teukie hyung pulls me to the kitchen,i was surprised.

 

"Kyu,where are you going actually?" He eyed me and i know i can't hide anything from him.

"I'm just going to meet the director of 'We Got Married'.I wanna quit for the shooting for Yoona..."

I telled him and he seems shock.

"Are you sure,Kyu?"

"Yup,i'm sure." I nodded while looking at him.

"I will go with you." Teukie hyung wear his shoes and went out with me.

I don't mind if he's following me since he's the leader and i'm sure he can be good in explaning to the director.

The others was staring at us when we went out.

End POV.

 

When they reach the company room,they knock the door.

The director,Mr.Jung open the door and he's surprised to see them.

"Hello Kyuhyun and Leeteuk,come in to have a seat!" Mr.Jung welcomed them.When they're walking inside to the room,they were surprised to see Jessica was here too.

 

"Hello oppa~" Jessica quickly run to Kyuhyun and pull him to sit down while Kyuhyun just shook her hands away.

Leeteuk stand beside Kyuhyun without any expression.

"You're coming at the right time Kyuhyun! We're just discussing about the place that we should go for the next shooting." Mr.Jung said.

"Mr.Jung,i want to quit for this shooting." Kyuhyun eyed the director and Jessica.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

"Why? Aren't you feel happy during the shooting with Jessica that day?" Mr.Jung was shocked while i can't really telled him the reason.

I feel speechless...

"Kyu just hate this girl much and he already has someone he likes,that's the reason." Teukie hyung said coldly.He's so serious now which i never saw before.

"Haha...actually i already know that,i know Kyuhyun hates me alot,right? You hate me for always bother you,right?" Jessica smirk.

"Before you make your decision again,let's see something interesting!" She continued and she take out some photos and throw it on the table...

 

That's the photos when me and Yoona was kissing! Where did she get those photos?!

"Where did you get this?!" I'm totally afraid and shock at the same time,Teukie hyung was shock to see too.

"Haha,i just get this from somewhere! I hope you stay here or not i will give those photos to Mr.Lee Soo Man,haha...i'm sure he will very unhappy to see this."

I can't believe she's that evil! No wonder why i heard those photo capture sound when i'm with Yoona!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! What should Kyuhyun do now? ._.