_Chapter12_

_The Secret Between Us_

Seohyun POV: 

We just arrived at Bangkok,Thailang now. We're staying here for a night and tomorrow we will prepared for the show.

When i saw Yoona unnie was crying,i run to her and hugged her.

"What happen unnie? Are you sick?" I'm really worried for her,she didn't answer and she just pointed to the screen of her laptop.

I looked at the screen with my wipe mouth.

[YOONA IS THE THIRD PARTY FOR PSY,DESTROYING A HAPPY FAMILY!]

What the hell is that?! Yoona unnie and Psy sunbaenim is not close! 

And i know unnie very well,she won't do that! She just like Kyuhyun oppa! Our manager won't let us go out except our own SM Family,and of course we're busy too! where will unnie find time?!

I'm really feel sad and pity for unnie,I hate those stupid reporters! And those people who write bad things about Yoona unnie without thinking first!

I just can hug her tightly and comforting her.Other unnies already sleep in their rooms so they didn't know about this.

I just waited unnie to get tired and sleep. I feel sad,hoping that tomorrow there's no news about unnie and Psy sunbaenim again! 

End POV.

 

"Unnie! Where are you?!" Seohyun shouting while looked around for Yoona.

Other members heard that and they quickly walked out from their hotel room and heading to Seohyun.

"What's wrong Seo?" Yuri asked while looking at the panicked Seohyun.

"Yoona unnie is missing! She's not here since early in the morning!" Seohyun said while her tears start to form in her eyes since she was worried for Yoona.

"What happen to her?!" All the members was shocked and worried.

 

Seohyun POV:

I tell them about the news and what happen yesterday.

"Omo! Poor Yoong!" Fany unnie was in a shocked mood.

"What?! Why are the reporters like to talk about those stupid things?! It's impossible!" Sunny unnie was so angry and the others also agree with what she said.

"Now it's not the time to scold,we must find Yoong before the SM Town concert start. I will call our manager oppa to explain!" Taeyeon unnie was trying to calm herself.

All of us start to search for Yoona unnie,i hope she's fine,i'm really worried!

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I walk to Teukie hyung's room since all of us will gather and his room to have breakfast.We're waiting for hyung to come back with our breakfast.

It's really took a long time! All of us yelled in hungry,When teukie hyung is opening the door,all of us look up at him.

But he's not holding any foods...

"Ya hyung! Where's our breakfast?! You know we're very hungry now!" Sungmin yelled.

"Hyung! Are you try to have a joke with us now?!" Yesung thought that Leeteuk is hiding the breakfast.

All of us started to yelled at Teukie hyung.His expression started to change but we didn't realise.

"Ya! Can all of you stop?! Yoong is missing! She's not in her room since early in the morning!" Teukie hyung shouted at us and we become quiet and went blank.

"What?! What happen?!" Heechul asked with worried tone.

We are just having a big shocked to hear what Teukie hyung said.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo~~

Yoong is missing.....will they be able to find her back? >.<