_Chapter17_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

I put the disk on the DVD player and open the TV.I just wanna watch it quickly.

I didn't even close the door since on one was in the dorm now.

When i played,the screen has appeared Kyuhyun oppa's face,he was standing on the beach and he started to spoke.

 

"Erm...Yoona-ah,Happy birthday to you! You already old now! Grandma Deer! Haha...but i admit that you're still the cute girl i know for the first time!"

I laughs with what he said and i continued to watch.

 

"Well...i'm sorry that i can't be here with others hyungs to celebrate with you.But i still wish you can smile always! Especially your aligator laughs." 

He imitate me,haha...his face look funny.

 

"I wanna thanks you,because of you I managed to stay happy. I even think about leaving the group when i first joining SJ. But you're the one who besides me. When something happen,you're the first one who trust me..." 

I feel touch...few tears just escape from my eyes.Everytime when i feel touch,i would feel like wanna cry...

I smiled while letting the tears flow out and continued to watch...

 

"But, I'm sorry, i don't wanna be your friend anymore...."

After he said,he paused for awhile and look down. 

I was shocked to hear...what happen......?! 

Then he suddenly look up again and smiled,i was confused now...

 

"I don't wanna be your friend because......I want you to be my girlfriend forever." 

I'm speechless,I smiled while crying.I just really in love with this boy now...

 

"Before you answer me,I have a surprised for you..." 

After he said,the screen become blank, I felt a pair of arms hugging me tightly from the back.

I can feel a familiar feelings,it's Kyuhyun oppa..I turned around and hug him tightly while sobbing.

End POV.

 

"Ya...why are you crying?" Kyuhyun stare at Yoona while wiping her tears.

Yoona didn't say anything,just stare at Kyuhyun in his embrace.

"Is this a surprise for me oppa? You make me shock...." Yoona slap his arm lightly while he just hold her hands.

"You're shock? I thought you like it!" Kyuhyun said and wink at her.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

This moment is very important to me,I'm going to confess to Yoona.

I wanna thanks to my sister for giving me this idea,Yoona was really surprise and touch.

"Ya oppa~why are you here? I thought you're on a vacation to Paris?" She looked at me while i caressed her hair.

"I'm just end my vacation earlier with my hyungs for you!" I try to kiss her but she moves away.

"Mr.Cho,I'm not your girlfriend." She said and put out her tongue playfully and run away. 

I chase after her and hug her.

"Im Yoona,i'm now announce that you're my girlfriend and you're mine forever,don't try to run away from me!" I stared at her while she just smiled and our lips meet.I kiss her deeply while she's replying my kiss.

 

"Wow,our babykyu is really grow up now!" I heard Donghae hyung's voice behind the door and all of the hyungs just clap their hands.

Aish! They promise not to come here to the dorm but they just peek on me and Yoona!

Me and Yoona looked down while blushing,our heart are beating together.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keke,surprise from Kyuhyun to Yoona during her birthday! :D

Sweet confession~~ <3

Next chapter : Kyuhyun going to we got married with?!