_Chapter7_

_The Secret Between Us_

"Teukie! Explain to us!" Everyone was shocked with what they hear from Jessica just now.

 

Heechul POV:

I really don't like when my friends is keeping secrets from me.I saw his tears was about to came out when he started to talk.

"Jessica's my ex girlfriend..." Leeteuk said while looked down.My heart just skipped a beat when i heard taht.

What?! ex girlfriend? I never heard that from Teukie before!

 

Flashback :

Leeteuk and Jessica are a lovely couple.They started to date during their high school life.One day,Jessica was lucky because she will have a chance to sing on the stage and become a singer while Leeteuk is surprised because he has a chance to joined Super Junior too.

But the sad things is they are the different company,different boss,different place.

They started to meet less as they have to concerntrate on their jobs.

 

They are having dinner during Leeteuk's birthday.

"Oppa,i have something to say." Jessica stop eating and looked at him.

"What is it,Sica?" Leeteuk found out that something wents wrong.

"I wanna broke...."

"Sica,are you kidding or just wanna give me a surprise?" He thought she's joking.

"Stop that! I'm not joking now! We're over!"

"What did i do?" Leeteuk's eyes was form with tears.

"I just found out that i don't love you anymore.You know what oppa,i'm becoming famous now and i can date anyone i want." Jessica said with a cool voice while began to leave the restaurant.

"Don't go Sica! I can't live without you!" Leeteuk is crying while grabbing her hand tightly.She just shook his hand away hardly and leaving the crying Leeteuk alone.He was totally in hurt now.

End Of Flashback.

 

After Teukie tell his story to us,i feel sad for him because i understand his feeling when SoHee leaves me like that too.All of us hig him tightly to comfort him.

End POV.

 

They are comforting Leeteuk as they didn't realised that some of the people starts to notice them.

"Hmm...Is that Leeteuk Oppa?"

"And the girl is Im Yoona from Girls' Generation!"

"Sungmin oppa is here!"

They heard whispered from the peoples.

Soon,they give an eyed-contact to each other.

All of them run to separate ways quickly.

Yoona is panicked and don't know what to do.Kyuhyun saw her and quickly hold her hand tightly and run.

 

Yoona POV:

I just didn't realised the fans already realise us! I don't know what to do now! 

Another second,I felt a hand was holding my hand tightly and my mind just call me to follow him and run with him together.

It was Kyuhyun oppa,It's the first time he hold my hand.

I'm just staring at him while we're running and he smiled at me.I just can't think or do anything but to follow him and smile.

 

We're finding a place to hide,as we thought we're safe now,

I looked far away and saw there's fans start to approached us! We don't know what should we do now.....!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think they will do? ;)

i promise to make more Yoonkyu/Kyuna moment!