_Chapter15_

_The Secret Between Us_

The next week,Girls' Generation already went to Japan to have concert.Yoona was getting better even the news is still spreading.

When they get back to Korea,SJ already going on a vacation to Paris to relax since their job for the new album is done.

 

Yoona POV:

It was really tired after we get back to our dorm.I miss the bed i sleep,

I miss the food here but the most i miss is Kyuhyun oppa.

I didn't meet him again after the strong heart show...

"Manager oppa! can i go look for SJ oppas?" I asked our manager oppa but he just shook his head.

"Aniyo,they already went to a vacation to Paris." After he said,I just nodded in dissappointed.

"Unnie! I know you miss Kyuhyun oppa!" Seohyun said while smirked.

I blushed and walk out to the living room with her.

 

"Yoong,next week is your birthday! What present do you want?"

Sooyoung unnie just hug me tightly while asked me. I feel happy because they still remember.

"How about going to have dinner? I know Yoong loves to eat!" 

Taeyeon unnie said happily while me and others agree.

That's the only thing i feel sad is Kyuhyun oppa will not be here to celebrate with me,other oppas will not be here too because the vacation last for 10 days.I just sighed...

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I really have fun at Paris! Me and hyungs are really crazy while holidays,especially at the beach,we have fun the most!

After coming back to the hotel,i rest as i sit on the floor with other hyungs.

"Kyu! I have something to ask!" Eunhyuk hyung said to me while smirk.

Obviously it's about Yoona because everytime he would smirk with Sungmin hyung when they talk about Yoona.

I just stare at them to wait for what they would say.

"Who do you love huh?" Sungmin hyung grinned while the others was curious too,all of the hyungs has watch the episode of Strong Heart.

"What..what are you talking about?" I pretend not to hear what he said.

"Ya! You know what i mean?" He just pinch my cheek playfully.

I shook my head and refuse to say.

"Spread it! Or not your video games are going to say bye to you!" 

"Ya! How dare you touch my video games!" Aish! These hyung are really........

They always say i'm evil but they're evil too! I just pout while they're waiting for my answer.

 

"It's....It's Yoona! Ok now?" I try to act cool while inside my heart was trumbling so fast.

"Haha..I knew it!" Eunhyuk hyung said and give me a high-five to Sungmin hyung.

"Wow,our maknae already grow up!" Heechul hyung said and mess my hair while all of them started to teased me about Yoona.

"Haha! Our babyKyu is a real man now!" Kangin said while laughing.

"Hyung-ah! I'm not a baby anymore!" They didn't listen to me and we ended up shouting and joking with each other.It's just a fun mement between us.

 

"Wait! Sungmin hyung,aren't you're going to date with Yoona?" I suddenly remember what he said before.

"Ya! It's just a plan between me and Eunhyuk,hahaha...." Sungmin hyung said that and i feel relax,I thought he really likes Yoona!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! Kyu admit he likes Yoona! X) <3

Next chapter : Celebrating Yoona's birthday!