PRE-NUPTIAL

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 9- PRE-NUPTIAL

As soon as they arrived to the dining part of the garden, they were surprised that there was actually a buffet table and breakfast meals were served.

"We've reserved the venue for the whole day, after they knew that we are going to shoot vids and photos for your wedding they offered a free treat for breakfast, lunch, snacks and even dinner if we'll stay until night." Jessie said as she saw Minho and Sulli exchange glances after seeing the buffet table.

"Ow, that's… great." Minho managed to say as they headed  to get their plate.

The camera was rolling, they were both choosing between different dishes.

"What do you want?" Minho asked which surprised Sulli, just then she remembered that cameras were everywhere so she managed to point at a dish infront of them. Minho then placed some in her plate.

"You should have this one." Sulli suddenly said as she placed a dish on Minho's plate, Minho just flashed a sweet smile. The waitresses that were assigned in the buffet table couldn't hide their giggle as they were witnessing a 'sweet morning scene' from the 'couple'.

 

As soon as they finished getting their food, they immediately headed to the table where Jessie and the other staffs were staying.

"How's the preparation going?" Sulli asked Jessie.

"Everything's going in place Ms. Sulli, you don't have to worry, all you have to do is show up as the most beautiful bride during that day." Jessie replied with an assuring smile. Sulli also smiled at her as she tried to hold back her rants about her 'so-called wedding'.

"That's great, but as what you've said Jessie, surprise us." Minho said. Jessie just chuckled and nodded.

After breakfast they were then brought to separate tents. There was even someone assigned to conduct short conversations and interview for the couple.

"Ms. Sulli how are you feeling?" asked the interviewer.

"Nervous, anxious… ugh… I don’t know." Sulli giggled infront of the camera as the makeup artist started to put some makeup on her face as the hair stylist started curling her hair.

"How's the wedding plan going?"-interviewer

"To be honest, I have no idea, umm… Minho told me that he wanted us to be surprised on the day of the wedding that's why we hired someone as great as Jessie." Sulli replied.

 

The interview continued as well as the video feed was being taken, there was actually a director for the whole team, he was actually a professional photographer. From makeup to the gowns and dresses that Sulli is going to wear for the day, all were captured.

 

On the other hand, Minho was also being interviewed as one of the hired stylist was busy getting him ready.

"Are there any plans after the wedding?" -interviewer

"Actually we haven't planned out for anything yet since me and Sulli talked and agreed that we'll just cross the bridge when we get there." Minho replied.

"Are you excited?"

"Yes, very excited..." -Minho

"By any chance, are you and Ms. Sulli planning to have a child after the wedding?" -interviewer

"As what I've said, we'll just cross the bridge when we get there, let's just wait and see." -Minho

 

 

Minho was the first one to finish so he was the first one to the start the photoshoot. Being a pro, the head photographer/director didn't have any problem with him, he really gives what he asks.

"She's done." one of the photographer's assistant said which made both Minho and the photographer look at the area where Sulli was. Minho couldn't believe what he was seeing, a goddess perhaps. Sulli was actually wearing a halter neck dress which runs an inch above her knee which show the beauty and fairness of her skin. Her hair was in curls, light makeup was on, she just simply look stunning, and to say that it was just their first set.

"Am I that beautiful?" Minho came back to reality when he heard Sulli speak, what surprised him most was that Sulli was already standing infront of him without him noticing. Sulli even used a teasing tone.

"Yeah… bettyful." Minho replied with a smirk, Sulli just rolled her eyes since her back was facing the people in the set.

They just finished Minho's set and Sulli was next. Minho was just staying at the side as Sulli was infront of the camera. Minho must say, Sulli can't actually be a good model, she can project herself infront of the camera without any efforts, she actually look like a pro.

Then followed the shoot for the both of them. At first the set was actually filled with laughter and jokes since they were teasing the couple but when they started the shoot proper, everyone was silently giggling as they witness the 'sweetness' of the couple. The head photographer wasn't saying anything, all he said was he wanted something 'natural' from the 'couple' and so they showed them what they wanted to see. Sulli was even giggling when Minho was acting mushy-mushy on her.

'This guy is enjoying too much.' Sulli thought as they were continuing the shoot.

They were then asked to change for the next set. As expected, Minho was again mesmerized by the beauty of his future 'wife'.

They finished 4 sets for the whole day, they had lunch all together with the crew. The crew were actually feeling so lucky and giddy having to stay with the famous 'couple' whom everyone know wishes to have a 'private' relationship.

They were now on their 5th and last set where they need to have a 'sunset' and 'night' aura for the shoot.  Sulli was now sitting at the corner, waiting for Minho to finish his set since he let her do her set first. She was tired, yes, but she must admit that she had fun the whole day. It was the first time that she and Minho didn't fight the whole day, well yes given that the camera was present to capture every moment they had. Even the time when she passed a brownie on Minho's plate since she couldn't eat more, the crew started giggling.

 

Minho's set was done, they were given 10 minutes break for the crew to check on the lights. Sulli saw Minho's sweat. She then remembered that the whole day, it was actually Minho who was carrying her throughout their today's show. If it wasn't him doing the first move, she would not know what to do. She even thought that Minho was really a good actor after what he was doing.

-After Sulli's set, Minho immediately approached her and gave her water.

-Minho took a peak at Sulli's tent while she was having some makeup changes for the reason that he wanted to see his 'babe'.

-Minho was the one who got Sulli's food for lunch since she insisted to finish her set before eating. The staff started to giggle after learning that Minho got two plates, one for him and one for Sulli.

-The set was being fixed, Minho was busy talking to Onew over the phone, checking out the group's rehearsal since he could not attend that day, then he saw Sulli sitting on the couch that was used in the earlier set, he then ended the call and walked towards Sulli, he sat beside her and let her rest on his shoulder.

 

As she saw Minho walking his way towards her, she immediately stood up and approached him.

"Babe, tired?" Sulli asked as she hugged Minho's waist which surprised him since he didn't expect Sulli to initiate some lovey-dovey mushy-mushy scene, good thing he immediately placed his hand on Sulli's back for support.

"A little, last set and we're done, I know you're tired too." Minho replied. The camera was really focusing on them but since it was already focusing on them the whole day, they were already used to it.

"Come." Sulli said as she pulled Minho to the mono block chair and let him sit. She immediately got a tissue paper and wiped of Minho's face. She signaled the makeup artist to bring her the kit. She then started giving Minho some retouch. All the time, Minho's hand was actually on Sulli's waist.

"I miss you." Minho suddenly said, as usual the camera and microphone captured it. Sulli then pinched his nose.

"Miss me? We're together the whole day Mr. Choi." Sulli replied as she placed the makeup on the table beside them. Minho suddenly pulled her to sit on his lap, the staff and crew started to giggle again.

"Yaah! You're becoming too mushy again Mr. Choi." Sulli said as she tried to stand up, FOR REAL since she felt awkward sitting on a man's lap, especially that he wasn't even her boyfriend FOR REAL.

"Let's stay like this for awhile Mrs. Choi." Minho replied as he hugged Sulli from the back while she was sitting on his lap. He hid a smirk behind Sulli's back.

'I'm a good adlib actor Sulli.' Minho thought as he tightened the hug.

Sulli, on the other hand felt more awkward since it was the first time that Minho called him 'Mrs.' and she didn't really know how to react so she just smiled.

They stayed like that for a few moments, Sulli suddenly felt comfortable sitting on Minho's lap as she started playing with his fingers.

"Sweety couple over there, we're starting in a few." called the director. Sulli immediately stood up, good thing Minho loosen up his hug. Minho also stood up.

"Let's go." Sulli said as she pulled Minho while they were walking, hand in hand.

They then started the shoot. They were asked to do different poses which they willingly posed although they can sometimes feel awkwardness, especially when they'll have too much of skinship.

"We're on our last, can we…. ugh… atleast ask for a kiss?" the head photographer ask. He doesn't usually ask such pose when it comes to pre-nuptial shooting but he must admit that he really wanted to see the couple kiss infront of him and capture such a precious moment. The staff and crew started to giggle on the thought that of the two kissing infront of them.

"Can't we just have it on the wedding day?" Sulli suddenly asked in a shy voice but Minho held his hand and gave her a little grip.

"Ms. Sulli wants the kiss to be a surprise." one of the assistant commented with a giggle, Sulli just smiled.

"Okay then let's start, just give us the pose that you want, ready the lights!" The head photographer instructed, Minho then faced Sulli.

"Let's just do what he's asking." Minho whispered, Sulli just took a deep breath.

As soon as the camera started flashing, Minho then let go of Sulli's hand and cupped face. He first kissed her forehead as Sulli just let him do what he wants since she knows that she couldn't do anything to protest, or else the staffs would notice it. Minho then kissed Sulli's nose tip, Sulli was still closing her eyes.

The staff and crew stopped what they were doing and started to watch the shoot. Their scene really complimented the ambiance since the sun has just set yet there were still some part of the sky that has an orange shade. Since they weren't allowed to use phone in the set which was a request from Minho since he didn't want any photo to leak to the public. Before the shoot started, he also asked them not to tell stories to media on whatever transpired during the shoot.

Minho then opened his eyes as he adjusted his hand on Sulli's face. Sulli opened her eyes and stared at Minho's eyes. The whole day, she had stared at those big almond shape eyes for a long time, but it was the first time that she couldn't understand what she was actually seeing on his eyes yet she just wanted to stare at it for a long time.

Minho on the other hand couldn't understand his feeling as he stared at Sulli's lips, it was so kissable that he wanted to kiss it. The first time he tasted those lips was during the press conference where he actually tried his best to end the kiss. Minho first swallowed hard before tracing Sulli's nose by his finger which made Sulli close her eyes. He then cupped her face again as he slowly neared his face on hers as if forgetting that they were actually in a shoot and the camera flashes were actually none stop. Minho tried his best to quickly close the space between their lips, and he finally made it. He gently kissed Sulli's lips.

 Sulli couldn't understand what was she feeling, she couldn't even give a right description for the kiss, all she knows is that it was the kiss that she was longing for since it has been a long time since Minho has kissed her lips, she just wanted to savor the moment, the reason? She doesn't even know.

Minho came back to reality when he heard short giggles from the side. He opened his eyes and slowly let go of their kiss.  He immediately saw Sulli blushing, he just then gave her a hug. Sulli then buried her face on Minho's chest since she was embarrassed of what had just happen… which she could barely remember.

Minho then took a glance at the crew where they started clapping their hands.

"It was indeed a good shoot, thank you for cooperating Minho, Ms. Sulli, it's a pack!" The director announced as he walked towards Minho and Sulli who has just let go of Minho's chest which half of her actually regretted. The director then offered a handshake to the both of them.

 

They decided to eat dinner altogether. Since the crew needed to pack things up, the couple decided to leave first since it has been a long day.

Still, the camera was following them, not until they reach the car, that was Minho's request so they still needed to act sweet infront of the crew and the camera. Minho's hand was around Sulli's waste while Sulli was resting her head on Minho's wide shoulder. She must admit, she liked to stay that way.

Sulli was surprised to see that it wasn't the valet who brought the car infront of them, instead it was Minho's driver.

"I'm too tired to drive so I decided to call him up." Minho explained as he saw Sulli's confused reaction, she just then nodded.

 

They bade goodbye to the crew that was following them and entered the car. They both took a  deep sigh as soon as the car started to leave.

 

"A long day indeed." Minho said.

 

There was a complete silence inside the car, Sulli fought the urge to sleep since she didn't want to let Minho carry her up again just like what he did when she fell asleep on the couch, she knew that he was tired.

 

"We're here." the driver said. Minho then got out of the car and opened the door for Sulli.

 

"thank you." Sulli said as soon as she got out, she expected Minho to ride in again but she was surprised to see him close the door.

 

"I just would like to thank you… for cooperating today." Minho said and Sulli could sense that he was sincere, and it seldom happens.

"You're welcome, it's what I need to do, I'm part of this deal afterall." Sulli replied.

"So, goodnight." Minho said. Sulli bit her lips and nodded. "Yeah, goodnight, have a safe trip home." Sulli said as she entered on their gate while their security was waiting. They didn't bother to give each other some goodbye kiss or even exchange some mushy-mushy 'I love you' since the security seemed not to give much attention either.

Sulli waited for the car to drove off before entering their house.

'Indeed, a very long and tiring day...' Sulli thought.

 

 

==================

A Long chapter perhaps? :) Gaaaah! I didn't expect to finish this chapter at this time but then I needed to:) I hope you liked it!

to all those who are commenting, thank you so much! :D

So again I'll be asking, comments?:) ehehehehhe!

 

Happy 51 subscribers and 1.4K reads to me! :D (I'm just happy since I didn't really expect it. again, Thank you so much! :D)