PARENTS

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 5- PARENTS

Sulli has been trying to reach her parents but she they don't answer her phone calls. She even called their secretary but don't get any response. Yes, she's not close to them but it is also important for her to get her parents' blessing with her 'so-called wedding'.

"Have you called them already?" Sean asked since it was his lunchtime he asked Sulli to come with him.

"Yes and I'm getting nervous... what if they get mad? What if.... ugh!" Sulli couldn't help but get nervous about her parents' reaction.

"Actually-"

Sulli phone suddenly rang, he first took a glance at Sean who stopped talking and was also looking at her with a curious look. Sulli then checked if who was the caller and it was none other than Choi Minho.

"Who's that?" Sean asked.

"Minho."

"Oh you're boyfie, answer it."

 

"Hello?" -Sulli.

"Babe where are you?" Minho asked in a sweet voice which surprised Sulli.

'Is he up for another show?' she thought.

"I'm with Sean babe.. why?" Sulli asked.

"Where are you? I'll fetch you, I have a surprise for you." Minho replied and Sulli knows that he was smiling, a fake smile perhaps.

"No, I'll just meet you up, I brought my car."-Sulli

"Okay then, I'm here in your house."

"WHAT?!" that caused her to get the attention of the other costumers.

"Yah Sulli don't ask and just go here!" Sulli heard Minho whispered in an angry tone which made Sulli want to shout but then she can't bear another humiliation so she just said yes and ended the call. She then asked Sean if he wanted to come with her but then Sean refused since he still have work.

 

Sulli then drove her way home only to find alot of car outside their mansion.

"Who are this people?" she asked herself but decided to shrug it off when she saw Minho standing at the door.

"What's happening?" she asked when she reached his place. Minho immediately hugged her and kissed her temple which surprised her again, just then he whispered something on her ears.

"There are people waiting for you inside, act cool, act sweet... you know what I mean." by that he let go and flashed a sweet smile at her. Sulli took a deep breath as she shut her eyes to gather some confidence for another show with Minho. They then entered the house, hand in hand.

"Sulli dear you're here!" she was surprised to hear that voice...... that came from none other than...

"Mom!" she exclaimed as Minho let go of her hand as she ran towards her mom and gave her a hug.

"Ow, our baby is now a grown up, and soon to become a wife." Her dad spoke as she went to him and gave him a hug.

"I've been trying to call you but you weren't answering!" Sulli pouted as she sat between her mom and dad, for once she felt safe sitting in the middle of her parents.

"We're sorry dear, we were just busy arranging things at work to go home... you're getting married and you didn't even told us, if it wasn't shown in the news, we wouldn't know." her mom replied. Sulli just flashed a sweet smile to her parents.

"And you young man, we've talked already right?" Sulli's dad said as he looked at Minho, he just nodded and smiled.

"Ofcourse dad, I'll take good care of your daughter." Minho replied with a smile which caused Sulli to be surprised, for how many times should she be surprised that day?

'did he just call my dad 'dad'?!' she thought.

:FLASHBACK:

"What's next Jin?" Jonghyun asked as they sat comfortably inside their dressing room.

"You boys are free." Jin replied as he checked his planner which caused the boys to scream in joy.

"well except Minho." Jin cut in which made them look at Minho.

"Me?! Why?!" Minho asked.

-

"What are we doing here?" Minho asked as the car stopped infront of Sulli's house.

"You don't know whose house is this?" Jin asked.

"Ofcourse I know, this is owned by my fiance, but why here?" Minho replied as he saw unfamiliar cars infront of the house.

"Someone scheduled to block your whole afternoon." Jin said as he showed him his planner.

"Seems like your fiance can't wait for the wedding huh." Jonghyun butted in.

"! Who blocked it?" Minho asked.

"Sorry, can't tell, now just go down for we need to have our massage now." Jin replied as the boys showed Minho a teasing smile.

"Ugh! You guys are... ugh!" Minho didn't know what more to say so he just got out of the car and slammed the door but before the car drove off they opened they opened the window and shouted "Goodluck" while laughing.

"Pssh! Some friends of mine." Minho uttered. He then went towards the gate. As soon as the head security saw him, they immediately opened the gate.

"I-"

"They're waiting for you inside sir." The security but him off so Minho just nodded and made his way to the main entrance.

He was surprised when one of the servants opened the door for him.... but what surprised him more was the presence of two people infront of him, and he was sure.... they were Sulli's parents.

He immediately greeted them and introduced his name, he was surprised that he knows him and even his group.

'We're really for all ages.' Minho thought.

They first talked to Minho and asked him if what really happened since they never had a chance to meet him when he was in there country. Minho then told them the same old story that Jin made up.... in the end Sulli's mom even giggled as Minho was talking as she said that what they had was 'true love'.

 

After Minho told them about their 'love story' Sulli's mom excused herself saying that she'll prepare snacks as Sulli's dad talked to Minho. He told him to take good care of their daughter and give her the love, care and attention that they haven't gave her as she grows up. Minho didn't know what to say but to just nodded and promised that he'll not make Sulli cry because of useless reasons.

'ugh, this makes me... ugh...' Minho didn't know what to think after talking to Sulli's parents.

Her parents even asked him about his parents so he told them that his mother was dead while his dad was busy with work but he promised to let them meet him in time of the wedding.

:END OF FLASHBACK:

 

They spent the whole afternoon talking as Minho and Sulli was seating side by side and laughing as Sulli's parents tell story. She never saw this side of her parents.... it was the first and she was thankful to see it...

'atleast he's not a bad karma at all.' Sulli thought, referring to Minho.

 

Sulli felt tired since she haven't slept for even 6 hours the night before since she received different calls from friends and colleagues that she left in California and New York saying that she didn't even told them about her relationship with the 'oh-so-yummy' Shinee member. She can't believe the popularity of the group. Some even said that if Sulli will invite them to their wedding, they would definitely book a flight to Korea for the wedding.

 

Since Minho's hand was resting at the waist of Sulli he was surprised when Sulli suddenly rested her back, supposedly at the couch but  ended up, resting her back at Minho's arms which surprised him, Sulli's eyes were closed so she didn't see Minho's reaction, he then took a glance at Sulli's parents who was looking at them with a smile.

"Ugh, honey, I guess you should come with me at the kitchen, help me cook dinner for our guest." Sulli's mom suggested.

"Okay honey, it seems like our daughter wants some lone time with her husband, I mean fiance." Sulli's dad agreed and they excused themselves.

 

"Yah Sulli are you asleep?!" Minho asked as he moved Sulli who was still resting her head on his shoulder... when you look at them, it seems like Minho was hugging Sulli at the side as she was sleeping while her head was now near his chest.

"No, but I'm so sleepy." Sulli managed to reply, half asleep.

"Go to your room, what do you think of my arms and chest? Your bed?" Minho sarcastically asked, but still managed to use a low tone for Sulli's parents might hear them.

"Will you just for once, shut up?! I slept late last night since I needed to explain to my oh-so-awesome friends about my oh-so-awesome fairytale relationship with you.. so please." Sulli replied as she adjusted her position to be more comfortable in Minho's arms. Minho weaved a deep breath and just let Sulli do what she want.

"Be thankful I'm also tired." Minho whispered to Sulli as he also adjust his position.

"Thank you." he was surprised to get a response but he just chuckled as he stares at Sulli's face, it was his first time to see Sulli's face in close up, alone. Since the last time, when he kissed him in public, he didn't really saw her face since the cameras were blinding his eyes.

'You're really pretty.... really-really pretty.' He thought as he gently traced Sulli's face with a smile on his face.

 

 

====================

uuuhhhmmm... what can I say? ahahahaha! A great way to end a chapter I guess? Ahahahaha! (yeah, I know I'm lifting my own chair:p ahahaha! kidding:p)

 

any comments about the chapter? ehehehe.. thanks in advance! :D