THE DAY(part 2)

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 11- THE DAY(part 2)

(A/N: You might want to listen to the song.. hehehe..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4fb6E4u7Ac )

Come and lay here beside me
I'll tell you how I feel
There's a secret inside me
I'm ready to reveal

 

The wedding song started, she expected something in their native language, she didn't expect that song to play, the song that she used to play when she was young, saying that she wanted that song to her wedding song, she then thought about Sean, she was sure that the information came from him. Even her wedding gown. She was surprised to see her gown, it was the gown that she designed herself, saying that it was her dream gown and only Sean knew about it. She didn't expect to see the gown that time, or even wear it… as what she said, she wanted to wear it on her own WEDDING and not just a contract wedding but she didn't have a choice, she entered this crazy 'adventure' as she calls.

 

To have you close, embrace your heart
With my love

 

She was actually walking now through the red carpet, she didn't expect to see a lot of guests in the garden, she felt like it was actually a REAL wedding, but she knows that this wedding has no 'happy ending' which made her sad, she thought she was just going to walk down the aisle once, walk towards the man he loves, but she was wrong.

These are things that I promise
My promise to you

 

She could see her parents having a handshake and doing a hug to Minho and to the man beside him which Sulli thought to be his father. Upon the sight of Minho, now looking at her, she felt her world stopped for a while, but one thing came to her mind, the answer of her question earlier.

'I'll enter this, I'll finish what I've started.' she thought as she continued walking towards Minho.

For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.

She have finally reached Minho's place, her parents was also there, they had their last hug.

"Welcome to the family, I'm Minho's dad." the man has just confirmed Sulli's thought, they even shared a hug before Minho's dad passed Sulli's hand to him.

Minho smiled upon looking at her. He then guided her towards the presider.

"Thank you for coming and not ditching over this wedding." Minho whispered.

"Jessie and even Sean gave too much effort for this, it would be a shame if I won’t show up." Sulli replied with a smile.

 

The ceremony then started, it may not be a 'REAL' wedding, but it was a solemn one.

One thing that Sulli didn't expect was 3 days before the wedding, Jessie told her that she was to make her own vow. She thought that they will just repeat what the celebrant would say but then now, she's ask to make her OWN VOW? How on earth will she make a vow to a man who dragged her into this trouble?!

 

She hated to lie, especially infront in a celebration like this, but she didn't have a choice, it was what she needed to do, she just considered it as a practice for her to be ready when the time comes that she'll be married to her 'Mr. Right'.

 

But Minho was to speak first.

"Sulli, babe." with his first phrase, the people started to giggle which made them both smile.

"Ugh, I really don't believe in promises in vows since I think, those are really meant to be broken and I'm not a fan of saying a lot of mushy promises, but let me just sing this song I've learned a few days ago…

(A/N: again, you might want to listen to the song:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3pzIzlcCMs )

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

Minho just did another thing that Sulli didn't expect, he was actually singing live in their wedding. She could also feel him tighten his grip of her hand while singing…. and she must say, he really is good… not just as a singer, but as an actor as well, for a while, she believed on whatever the lyrics was trying to convey. On the other hand, she thought that they've decided the same strategy  without event talking about it since she have also decided to do the same thing

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Minho didn't know why did he chose to sing a song instead of writing a vow, maybe because it took him awhile even before writing a first line for his so-called vow… and so he suddenly remembered this certain song, he tried to rehearse it a few times and ended up deciding that he would just sing that for his vow.

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

 

Sulli didn't expect Minho to finish the song, but here he is now, singing the second verse. What surprised her more was seeing few drops of tears in his eyes.

'Is he really crying?! What a good actor he is!' Sulli thought as she stared at Minho's eyes which suddenly made her feel something unusual. She suddenly let go of Minho's one hand and wiped away those few drop of tears.

Just close your eyes
Each loving day
I know this feeling won't go away
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you..
This I promise you..

Minho ended the song on that part as he held Sulli's hands together and kissed it after he has placed the ring on her finger. He didn't expect to actually show emotion while singing, that song… it was actually the same song that played during his parent's wedding… he saw it through an old video file in his grandma's house when he visited once. He didn't really plan to shed tears, but he just couldn't help it… thinking about his parents just made him cry.

 

"Minho, babe." Sulli said as she even gave emphasis to 'babe' which made the crying audience to giggle.

"You know that I'm also not a mushy person here, after learning that I'll be writing my own vow, I didn't know what to do… then I thought, why not sing? I know I'm not a good singer though.." Sulli even giggled which made the people laugh, even Minho's lips arced into a smile.

"It's funny that we haven't talked about it, but ended up singing… but kidding aside, Minho, babe… I may not fulfill all promises, but atleast listen to what my heart wants to say…" Sulli took a deep breath before starting the song.

(A/N: and again-and again, you might want to listen to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKPo2Y4dog )

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
And I swear like the shadow that's by your side

She just typed 'songs about promises' in a search box as she surfed the net. She suddenly clicked on this certain song, by the first part of the song, one person entered her mind and that's none other than, Choi Minho.

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my heart
'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart

It was the first time that Minho heard Sulli sing and he must say, she was really good, she has a great voice. To add on that was she could feel her emotions while singing which brought REAL smile on his face.

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there
For better or worse, till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear

Sulli felt like she was betrayed, betrayed by her tears since she promised not to cry and she didn't even expect to cry with her 'so called wedding' but here are her tears now, falling. She didn't know that she could actually sing the song from the heart… and just like what she did to Minho, he tried his best to wipe away her tears even though she had a veil covering her face.

 

The ceremony continued while the sniffs of the people can be heard. They didn't expect the couple to have a unique way of exchanging their vows. It may not be an original composition by them, but the emotion itself brought tears in their eyes.

 

Sulli on the other hand was glancing at the audience when the celebrant was speaking, and she saw someone, an old woman who was sitting in the front row beside Minho's dad. She was actually crying, Sulli didn't expect to caught her sight but the old woman immediately looked away as she wiped her tears, Sulli just smiled at her.

 

As the ceremony ended, it was the most awaited part of all, the kiss.

Minho gulped as he lift the veil that cover Sulli's face. Yes, he has been staring on her face the whole time but then it's still different without that certain thing covering her face. They were just staring at each other. Minho then cupped Sulli's face and neared his face on her. Both slowly closed their eyes, feeling something weird but no one can define…. until their lips finally met. Everyone was standing, clapping their hands and some were even howling.

It may not be a real wedding for the 'couple' but it was one of the 'sweetest' wedding for the people who attended.

As soon as both let go of the kiss, they couldn't bear to look at the eyes of each other so they just decided to face the audience and flashed a sweet smile. Everyone was clapping and cameras were flashing everywhere.

"Thank you." Minho whispered. Sulli just smile and nodded.

As they looked around the audience, Sulli was surprised to see Yoona. Yes, she knows that she was invited since Minho added him in the list, but what surprised her was Yoona wasn't dressed up for the occasion. Not that she's saying Yoona has a bad taste but it's because she was actually wearing a long sleeves and pants. She also saw Heechul was present, she didn't expect Minho to actually allow her inviting him to this wedding.

They then had the picture taking. The sun was setting but everyone was just approaching them as each group was being called by Jessie. Sulli missed the persons that actually came straight from the states just to attend her so-called wedding so she shared some tight hug with them.

They also had a photo taken with her parents. Just then it was time for Minho's dad, Minho excused himself and walked towards the old woman who was crying earlier. She saw him talk to her and she nodded as Minho got her hand and escorted her to walk to where she was standing.

"Let's have some photo taken shall we?" Minho said as they faced the camera. They had several shots then Sulli's parents were called for another family picture taking and they were done.

"Sulli, I want you to formally meet my dad." Minho said, Sulli then bowed to her dad.

"And this is my grandma." Minho said as he placed his hand around the old woman's shoulder. Sulli expected her to be a relative since Minho asked him to join the picture taking but she didn't expect her to be Minho's grandma. Sulli immediately bowed but grandma stopped her and instead they shared a hug.

"I'm happy to finally meet you Sulli, I've heard a lot of things about you in Hollywood." grandma said as they broke the hug.

"Thank you grandma." Sulli replied.

"And I'm happy that you're now my grandson's wife instead of that Yo-"

"Grandma… stop.. It's our wedding remember." Minho cut her off which made Sulli raise an eyebrow but she immediately shook and off and smile since she remembered that cameara was still everywhere.

 

 

 

 

=================================

Hey guys! I didn't say that i wasn't going to update today, what I said was I might not be able to update today that's why I cut this chapter into two parts to post the other half today:p ehehehehe... anyways... here is it! The chapter that I really tried to finish until 3 in the morning >.< gosh! I hope you guys liked it:)

 

Comments???? :))

Reactions? :D

What can you say? :)

I'd love to hear something from you:)

 

thank you!