VISITOR

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 15- A VISITOR

It's been a week since the wedding and both must say that there was an improvement with their so called 'marriage'. They could now actually last a day without fighting or bickering, as in literary none. They would also have some lunch out together with Minho's group and f(x) since they are close.

 

But then, Sulli can't get over the things that she has been thinking about the past days and that involves Minho and Yoona. She tried to research more about them in the internet and she confirmed what Key told her. They really seemed close… super close.

Sulli really want to know if the two was really into a deeper relationship, if what was the reason why they were fighting the night when she saw them… and she wanted to know the reason why Minho announced that he has a fiancé and she ended up marrying him… but she can't find the right timing to ask him since he was busy with SHINee's comeback.

 

Sulli was reading staying at the living room while using her I-pad doing some random things when Minho arrived.

"Oooh, bit earlier today." Sulli commented as she took a glance on him.

"Well it's better early than late." Minho replied.

"I know it's early but have you ate dinner already?" Sulli asked.

"Not yet, as what you've said it's still early." Minho replied, he was up in teasing Sulli.

"You're starting again, I'm not in the mood." Sulli told him as she concentrated on her I-pad.

"Not in the mood Mrs. Choi? Why?" Miho asked as he sat beside Sulli and placed his hand on Sulli's shoulder, she immediately shrugged it off.

"I want to ask you something." Sulli started as she sat straight and placed her I-pad on the center table.

"What is it?" Minho sensed that Sulli was serious.

"Promise me that you will answer my question first." Sulli wanted to make sure that Minho wouldn't put her down this time.

"It depends upon the question." Minho playfully replied.

"Oh you're really-"

"Fine, promise I'll answer it, now tell me the question." Minho cut Sulli.

"About Yoona." Sulli started. Minho took a deep breath, he was actually expecting her to ask question about her since he know that Sulli would just let it go easily.

"What about her?"

"What's-"

 

 

"So I heard that the two of you are not letting the maids stay here?" they both jumped in shocked when someone spoke. They both stood up upon recognizing if who owns the voice, it was none other than Grandma.

"Grandma what brings you here?" Minho asked out of blue.

"Is that the proper way to greet your visitor?" Grandma asked. They immediately approached her and gave her a welcome hug.

"Welcome to our abode grandma." Sulli said.

"Oh thank you dear, anyways why are you not letting the maids stay here? Minho listen, I understand that they are actually working for you now, but why don't you let them stay here instead? Your house is big enough for them to stay." Grandma said, she couldn't believe that they were actually acting independent when they are in the house.

"How did you know about it grandma?" Minho asked.

"I asked your security outside since I expected someone to approach me and bring my bag and-"

"Because we wanted to live independently as husband and wife when it's just the two of us." Minho answered grandma's question since he was sure that she would continue to blabber about things she expected upon arriving.

"Aaahh… fine, it's your choice, perhaps the two of you are busy working on with my grandchild that's why you want this house for your own when you're here?" Grandma teased as she looked at Sulli and Minho.

Sulli immediately felt blood rushed over her face cheeks upon remembering the time after their wedding…

"Grandma I told you that me and Sulli had talked about it already, we're not yet planning to have a child, we still want to enjoy each other's company since you know that we are still in the getting to know you stage." Minho replied to his grandma in the most calm way.

"And when do you plan to have a child? When I'm gone?!" Grandma challenged.

"Grandma don't say that, all we want is to spend more time together, it'll be hard if we'll have a child immediately, we'll not have time to have fun." Sulli replied.

"But you are not having fun, I heard that the two of you are busy with work." Grandma seemed ready with questions before deciding to pay a visit.

"Not really grandma, it's just that, you know we're having our comeback." Minho replied, he didn't expect his grandma to even know that.

"Aish, I quit, I won't bother you with it anymore! Anyway, where's my room?" Grandma asked which made Sulli and Minho's eyes grew wider.

"What's with the expression? Why? Can't grandma spend a night over her grandchildren's house now that they're married?" Grandma asked.

"Ofcourse not grandma, we're just surprise that you didn't just paid a visit but also plans to stay as well." Sulli replied with an reassuring smile.

"Yes grandma, and ofcourse you will stay in our awesome guest room." Minho informed her as he saw the security bring Grandma's bag inside the house saying that grandma's driver drop it over.

"Choi Minho, you know how much I hate staying in guests rooms right?!" Grandma reprimanded him, he immediately shut his eyes close.

"aaahh.. then you're staying in the pink room grandma for Minho wants the best for grandma." Minho replied as he placed his hand around grandma's shoulder. Sulli was surprised with Minho's answer to grandma.

'Oh my God!' Sulli thought.

 

They then headed to the pink room and placed grandma's things there. Grandma checked around and even opened the closet, good thing that Sulli didn't have any clothes in there.

"This room is nice." Grandma commented.

"Why don't we go down and I'll ask Ms. Annie to cook dinner." Sulli suggested before grandma start asking question. Good thing that grandma immediately followed her, leaving Minho behind.

 

As soon as Ms. Annie started to cook, Sulli and Grandma talked at the living room.

"You look a lot more prettier Sulli." Grandma told her.

"Thank you grandma, you are looking good too." Sulli replied.

"thank you, I'm in a fitness training that's why." that surprised Sulli.

"Fitness training?! At your age grandma?!" Sulli couldn't help but ask, she just hoped that she didn't sound off to grandma.

"Ofcourse my dear, I may be old but I am healthy so I'm still into some healthy fitness activities fit for my age." Grandma replied with a smile.

"That's why grandma is the best!" They then saw Minho got down stairs with a gym bag, newly showered hair and now dressed up.

"Where are you going?" Grandma asked.

"I'm leaving, we have an intensive rehearsals later, some bosses are going to check us out." Minho informed them.

"And you're going to leave your wife alone if I didn't come?" grandma asked as she stood up and placed her hand on her waist, Sulli also stood up while trying to suppress her laughter as she saw grandma's expression.

"Ofcourse not grandma, I'm going to let Ms. Annie stay here with her." Ms. Annie is their cook.

"I can't believe you Choi Minho, you just got married and-"

"Grandma it's okay, atleast we have more time to bond." Sulli cut her since she saw Minho's expression as he checked his watch.

"Well, I might agree on that." Grandma replied.

"See? It's still a good thing, and I really have to go." Minho said as she walked towards grandma and kissed her forehead.

"I'm leaving babe." Minho said as he kissed Sulli's cheeks.

"Okay, take care babe, driving alone?" Sulli asked as she joined Minho walk outside the house to go to the carport, grandma was following behind them.

"Yeah and just don't wait for me tonight, just sleep." Minho said as they reached the car he was using.

"If the rehearsals ends late tonight just don't go home, just stay on your condo with the boys since it'll be dangerous for you to drive home, tired." Sulli told him.

"Aaahh, if you say so… but if it ends earlier than what we expect then I'll come home… but as I've said, just don't wait."  Minho replied and kissed Sulli's cheeks again.

'Aish, I never waited for you at night, you've strike two tonight huh.' Sulli thought as she counted Minho's kiss on her.

"I'm leaving now, bye babe, bye grandma!" Minho said as he entered his car. Sulli then walked towards grandma as they waited for Minho's car to drove off the carport.

 

-

Sulli and grandma spend the night bonding together. They ate dinner and explored the house. Sulli didn't expect grandma to ask a lot of question.

"What's with the blue and pink room?" grandma asked.

"It's for our children when they grow up." Sulli replied casually.

"Children when they grow up? Are you kidding me dear? You're not even having a baby yet." grandma replied.

"This house is Minho's surprise after the wedding, you know, he's just excited to have children." Sulli replied as she tried her best not to stammer.

"Aish that guy, do you even make love?!" Grandma asked out of blue which surprised Sulli.

"Grandma-"

"Don't answer it, I know your shy, let's just watch movie while continuing our talk." Grandma told her which made Sulli weave a deep sigh.

 

Sulli then prepared some popcorn and drinks as grandma changed into some comfy clothes. They then headed to the entertainment room and ended up watching Confessions of a shoppoholic since grandma said that she was a self-confessed shoppoholic.

They both enjoyed watching the film although Sulli have already watched it. Grandma enjoyed asking Sulli about her insights about the things that were seen in the movies such as branded bag and clothes.

 

After the movie Sulli told grandma that they needed to sleep since it was getting late already.

"I just hope that the night is long enough for us dear, I really had fun, my grandson really made the right choice instead of that Yoona." grandma said as Sulli escorted her infront of the pink room.

She heard it again, grandma talking about Yoona.

"What about her grandma?" Sulli asked sounding clueless.

"Well she introduced herself to me as Minho's girlfriend, that time I think you and Minho have just met for the first time… I just don’t like her, she acts sweet, cool and a darling when Minho is around but when his back is facing us, that girl is just making me go nuts, I told Minho that I don't like her but he doesn't listen to me… good thing that they didn't really end up together, and I don't really believe that they were in a relationship since how could they still  together if you and Minho are in an open relationship already right?" Grandma explained. Sulli just nodded and smile.

"Don't worry grandma, what's important is I'm here and I'm Minho's wife." Sulli replied and gave her a warm smile.

"Oh how I'd really love to talk to you more tonight but sleep is already visiting me." grandma said as she yawn.

"You should take some rest grandma, we've got a lot of time to bond and talk." Sulli assured her. Sulli then let her enter her room and bid goodnight.

'So I'm right, they're really in a relationship, now, what I have to know is why did they fight that night.' Sulli thought as if she was actually taking it down as new clue to her case.

 

-

"Heechul acts like he's still interested with Sulli." Jonghyun said as they were having some rest after a none stop practice since it was a pressure having the big bosses around to observe them. Minho wasn't around since he lost their rock-paper-scissors game and was asked to buy their coffee.

"Why?" Onew asked.

"I heard him ask facts about Sulli to some of the SM stylist and makeup artists… I also heard him talk to some of the SuJu members saying that he really finds Sulli attractive, pretty and cute… he's doing nuts." Jonghyun told them.

"Since you're saying it, I also remembered him saying that he likes Ms. Sulli Choi before after a SuJu show in America." Taemin added.

"So he can't get over of that crush that happened months ago? Can't he just let it go for the fact that Sulli is already married and to someone he should consider as his brother here in the label." Key said.

"And I'm thinking of having a de javu in here." Onew admitted as he also acted as if he was shivering.

"I just hope that it's not really a de javu-"

"Here's the coffee!" They stopped talking and felt like their heart almost jumped out upon hearing Minho's voice as he entered the practice room.

"What's with the expression? Is there a problem?" Minho asked innocently.

"Nothing, we just got bored waiting for the coffee, what took you so long?" Key was the first one to recover.

"It wasn't easy to make 5 coffees with different tastes as what you say... you made the waitress go nuts over making your requests." Minho said as he passed them there coffees.

The four of them exchanged looks as if saying:

'did he hear anything?'

'I think not.'

'He's clueless'

'The coffee is great!'

 

-

Sulli could hear someone is knocking on the door but she was too sleepy to get up and check it since it wasn't that loud, thinking that it was just a part of her dream.

Her phone has been ringing also but she has no plan of answering it since she could feel that it was so early in the morning.

Her phone rang one more time which made her open her eyes and reach for it.

'Aish, too early to call!' Sulli thought as she answered the phone without checking if who was the caller.

"Hello?"

"I thought you didn't have any plan to answer my calls, now open the door." it was Minho that's why Sulli suddenly stood up. She hurriedly opened the door without thinking twice. She then saw Minho standing infront of her with the gym bag on his shoulder and the phone on his right hand. He looked at her but immediately looked away.

"What took you so long? Don't you know that I have been waiting for almost 30 minutes? I forgot my duplicate keys in my room in the condo." Minho said as he entered the room as Sulli could feel that he was actually controlling his voice from shouting. Sulli checked the clock on the side table and it was past 3 in the morning.

"I thought we've talked about you staying in your condo?" Sulli asked.

"I've decided to leave since I couldn't stop thinking of grandma, I know her, she has a lot of questions in mind and wouldn't dare to ask it… she would just let herself look for the answer." Minho replied as he dropped the bag at the side and went inside his walk in closet. Few minutes later he went out in white tees and pajama.

"Aren't you going back to sleep?" Minho asked as he lied down on the other side of the bed.

"Here?" Sulli asked.

"Unless you're planning to sleep on the couch, though it's wide enough for you." Minho replied as he pulled the comforter over.

"Aish, whatever!" Sulli didn't have a choice, she didn't want to sleep on the couch so she settled in sleeping on the bed. Since it was big enough, there was a wide space between them.

Minho then reached for the lampshade beside him which was the only source of light and put it off.

"Goodnight Sulli." he said.

"Goodnight Minho." Sulli replied.

"And by the way, you look good in my clothes." Minho added with a chuckle as he faced the other side of the room.

Sulli immediately shut her eyes close as she remembered it which made her also face the other side of the room.

She was wearing Minho's shirt that was oversized on her and Minho's boxer shorts since it was the only short that could fit her. She was sure that those were unused since it was still inside its plastic. She then remembered that she looked like she wasn't wearing a short when she stands up since the shirt was oversized and the shorts was too short for her legs. That's when she realized why Minho couldn't look at her earlier.

Sulli didn't have much clothes inside her walk in closet in their master's bedroom, only some under garments that she bought once she shopped, she placed it immediately inside it. Most of the clothes inside the walk in closet were dresses and casual attires. Sulli wasn't used of using those when she sleeps since her sleeping wears were left inside her suitcase that was inside the pink room. Good thing that the room actually has a 'secret door' where suitcases can be kept, she just hope that grandma wouldn't find it or else she would think of another reason why was it there.

 

-

Sulli felt the sun rays touch her skin. She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to Minho's face infront of her... she tried to analyze if what was happening and she realized that they were actually hugging.

Minho opened his eyes as he felt someone move under his arm. He was surprised to see Sulli facing her, eyes wide.

 

"Good morning young couple!" they both got up from the bed, shocked to hear someone sleep. Sulli immediately looked down as she saw that she was still in her clothing which made her weave a sigh.

"Is that the proper way to greet grandma in the morning?" they did not realize that grandma was actually standing at their glass wall which serves as there window, the blinds that covers it was pulled by grandma to the side which is why the sunrays entered there room.

"Good morning grandma!" Sulli immediately recovered and approached grandma and kissed her cheeks.

"Good morning grandma." Minho then followed her kissed grandma's cheeks.

"Good morning babe." Minho then placed his hand around Sulli's waist he was supposed to kiss Sulli's cheeks but she suddenly faced him which made his lips land on Sulli's lips. They were both shocked on what happened but immediately recovered they heard grandma's giggles.

"Minho you really went home even though it's late huh." Grandma said as soon as Minho and Sulli recovered.

"Did I wake you up grandma?" Minho asked.

"No you didn't, it's just that, I just analyzed it…. and considering Sulli's clothes, hmmm… next time remember to lock your door huh." Grandma replied as she suppressed herself from giggling as she noticed Sulli blush.

"Ayyt… you two get ready, I'm going down and wait for you for breakfast, don't bother to change just do your morning rituals, I'm hungry." Grandma said as she went out of the room.

There was an awkward silence between them. Just then they realized their position, Minho's hand was still on Sulli's waist. They immediately took a step away from each other.

"I… ugh… I'm going to use the bathroom first." Sulli said as she immediately run towards the bathroom.

"Just hurry up, grandma's waiting."' Minho said but he wasn't able to look at her.

'Aish! Her scent, her attire… oh Sulli… you're… ugh…' Minho cursed in his thoughts as he started to do some morning pushups to get rid of his thoughts.

 

 

=======================

An early update. ehehehhe! Thank you for all the comments, upvotes and to the subscribers! I really appreciate it alot!

 

Comments? :D