SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 14- SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE

As Sulli entered the practice room she saw the boys doing some dance routine while waiting for Key.

"Guess who?" Key announced as she pointed at Sulli who greeted and waved at them. Minho, being that oh-so-sweet husband immediately went to Sulli and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

"Early huh." Minho said.

"I'm here for the f(x), they're leaving for a 3 part show later so I'm checking on them." Sulli answered casually. Minho then nodded.

"ah, I just checked on you guys, continue your practice as I take my leave, still need to check on my girls." Sulli said as she bid goodbye to the boys.

 

 

Sulli headed to the f(x)'s holding room and checked on to the attires that they are going t bring for the out of town show.

Sulli has just finish checking on the clothes when the door opened revealing Minho. The girls and the staffs immediately greeted him as he greeted them back. He then went to Sulli.

"Done?" He asked.

"Yes, 'bout you?" Sulli asked.

"30 minutes break, the big bosses are waiting for you." Minho informed her. Sulli couldn't believe that the big bosses really spared time for her. She immediately told the girls that she's leaving and just give her a call if there would be any malfunction.

-

As they entered the holding area of an office, Sulli immediately saw the big bosses, she greeted them as well as Minho.

"We're all glad that Ms. Sulli is actually working in one of our units here in the company." Said one of the bosses.

"It's my pleasure working here." Sulli replied with a smile.

"And having that charismatic guy as your husband, you surely made a tough decision." another boss joked as Sulli laugh.

"It was a tough decision." Sulli agreed which made Minho act as if he was pouting.

"awww, Minho doesn't look like he agrees." another boss said.

Their conversation continued as they asked about their relationship and congratulated them. They also talked about Sulli's job in Hollywood and they informed the 'couple' that they've actually decided that they are going to have a 'wedding special' for Sulli and Minho's 'love story' be shown in TV. They didn't want to to reject their offer so they didn't have a choice but agree with it.

30 minutes have passed and Minho told them that he'll excuse himself since he needed to be back in their rehearsal, Sulli also excused herself saying that she needed to check if f(x) has their attire complete. Both bid goodbye to the big bosses properly.

 

"I never thought that your 'flaming charisma' affects your big bosses." Sulli commented as she even act as if she was 'quoting' with both of her hands 'flaming charisma'.

"What can I say? It's just me." Minho confidently replied.

"Conceited man over here." Sulli acted as if she was announcing something as she even raised her hand.

"Whatever! I'm going now, this is the way to our practice room, did you bring your car?" Minho asked.

"Nope."

"Wait for me in the f(x) holding room then." Minho instructed.

"I'll just go to Sean's office table." Sulli informed him.

"Okay then I'll just fetch you there after rehearsal." Minho agreed.

"Whatever you like." Sulli replied and they went to separate ways.

 

-

"Sssssyyyy! Come on open this up." Sulli has been bothering Sean in the past 30 minutes just to let him open one of his social networking site account.

"You're annoying Mrs. Choi, what's with that site that you want to open?" Sean asked since in the past 30 minutes he didn't give any response to Sulli as he acted busy on his work.

"I just have to check on something." Sulli replied.

"You're acting strange, what is it?" Sean asked as he got the I-pad from Sulli.

"Open it first before I tell you." Sulli replied as she stuck out her tongue to Sean.

"Such a spoiled baby." Sean hissed as he logged in his account.

"Here it is your majesty." Sean said as he handed the i-pad to Sulli.

 

Sulli immediately saw a lot of hate comments about her since the wedding has just ended. Some pictures in the internet became viral to fans.  Sulli was intently reading each one of them with her eyebrows meeting.

"What's that?" Sean asked as he slid his chair towards Sulli and took a peek on the I-pad.

"I can't believe you bothered me just to search unto that none sense chaotic comments." Sean commented as he stared at the I-pad.

"Well, it just happened that I saw it, anyway do you know Minho's account?" Sulli asked.

"You're his wife, how come you don't know?" Sean asked.

"You know me, I go online for news and fashion, I was never into social networking so I didn't know that he even got an account." Sulli explained.

"But now?"

"I just asked you if you know his account if ever he has one since a lot of idols has their own social networking account." Sulli explained.

"Ah yeah, give me." Sean said as he got the I-pad from Sulli. He immediately searched for Minho's account and handed it to Sulli.

"Just get yourself busy, I still need to pass this to Ms. Kim." Sean said as he stood up and got the printed papers, Sulli just nodded and continued looking through Minho's account.

'This guy is really something.' Sulli commented as she started reading Minho's post and checking unto his posted photos.

As she continued checking unto his photos, he then saw his posts for the day.

 

'Rehearsals= SHINee comeback! *photo*'

 

Then Sulli was surprised to see the previous post.

 

'A nice view in the morning, seeing my two babies playing… I just need one baby for us to be a happy family :) *photo*'

 

The photo was when Sulli was playing with Sangchu earlier that day. Sulli rolled her eyes as she realized that it was the reason why Yoona started to act immature that day.

Sulli continued to scroll for more and she was surprised to see Minho's photos with Yoona in different events, some were even sweet moments together.

'So, they really have a relationship together, being an idol I think they're not allowed to be in a relationship that's why they're just keeping it… hmmm… then why are they fighting that night?' Sulli is trying to solve her puzzle pieces as she lost her thoughts while staring at the photos.

"Mrs. Choi drooling over her husband's photo?" that brought back Sulli from her thoughts as she was surprised to see Minho standing behind him, prepped up already.

"I'm not." Sulli defended as she locked the I-pad.

"O really? Drooling over mine and Yoona's photo huh.." Minho said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not… ugh… whatever, think whatever you like." Sulli replied as she placed the I-pad inside Sean's drawer.

"Are we going?"Sulli asked, Minho nodded. She then got her bag and bid goodbye to Sean's officemates.

 

Sulli noticed Minho's silence since they went out of Sean's office.

"It's odd not hearing anything from you." Sulli started.

"Why are you checking on my photo with Yoona?" Minho asked out of blue which shocked Sulli.

"I… I was just checking you newest pictures and came across that pic." Sulli explained.

"Why?" Minho asked as he raised an eyebrow to Sulli, he was sure that she has a reason since learning from Sean, he knows that Sulli is ignorant when it comes to social networking sites aside from fashion blogs.

Sulli took a deep breath before talking.

"I met Yoona earlier, she asked me for some coffee, she then told me about the three of you, You, Yoona and Sangchu." Sulli explained as she tried to look at Minho's eyes but failed since she was afraid of what might happen next if she get lost in his eyes again.

Minho took a deep breath as she shut his eyes.

"Just… just don't think about it, it's nothing… let's go." Minho said as he started to walk ahead. Sulli took a deep sigh, bit her lower lips and followed behind.

 

 

 

============================

ugh, I know it's short and I'm sorry. hehehehe.. I'm just busy fangirling over our dear SHINee.. and gosh! Minho sang during their celebration... and I was like... Omygad! ahaahaahhaha!

so anyways, I'll try to update tomorrow, I mean later(basing on our time) since I know this wont satisfy you guys(for I'm not satisfy also)

but still, I'd like to hear it from you, comments? :D

Thank you so much!