PRIVATE DINNER

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 4- PRIVATE DINNER

 

 

Sulli has been thinking of what to wear since she haven't asked Minho if where were they going... to add on that, she didn't have a numberof Minho.

 

'How great! Me, not having a number of my fiance..ugh!' Sulli cursed as she sat on her bed until her phone rang.

 

"Hello?" she politely said.

 

"I just called to remind you about the dinner later, 7 I'll pick you up!" and he hung up and Sulli didn't even had a chance to answer.

 

"Ugh! Can somebody remind me if what made me think that entering this arrangement is an adventure?!" she cursed again as she entered her walk in closet.

 

 

-

 

It was 6:45, she was ready. Sulli just wore a dress, curled her hair at the end and wore light make up since it was already night time.

 

Sulli was sitting infront of her dresser when she saw a figure coming near her through the mirror. She was about to stand up when the figure got hold of her shoulder to let her stay.

 

"You're early." Sulli managed to say. She don't understand what was happening since she felt like Minho was actually acting weird, especially his stare.

 

"Its better to be early than late." Minho whispered on her ear which made the situation more awkward.

 

"ugh, Minho, I guess we should-"

 

"Stay still.... stay still..." Minho whispered seductively on her ears as Sulli could feel shiver all over her body. She was breathing uneasily.

 

She stared at Minho's figure on the mirror... from seductive look.... he suddenly let out a smile which Sulli didn't know how to name.

 

"You seemed nervous Ms. Sulli.... breath." Minho playfully said as he stood straight placed his hands on his pocket, that made Sulli weave a relieved sigh.

 

"You're useless." Sulli cursed under her breath as she stood up and tidied her dress.

 

"You look beautiful." Minho said, Sulli just rolled her eyes for she knows Minho will just add another side comment after.

 

"What's this dinner for?" Sulli changed the topic.

 

"You'll be meeting my group." Minho simply answered as they were walking out of Sulli's house. Sulli could still see their house's servants peaking at the kitchen door.

 

"Why? Do I have to?" Sulli after she was sure that they were safe from her maids' vision.

 

"Ofcourse you have to meet them... you have to meet the people I'm usually with." Minho replied as they were both entering his car.

 

They were already on their way to the restaurant where they chose to meet up when Sulli remembered something.

 

"Tell me something about them." Sulli said.

"You'll be meeting them later, there's no need for me to tell stories about them." Minho replied as he continued driving.

"Kdot." Sulli said and decided to face the window.

 

 

-

 

"we're here." Minho said. Sulli was about to open the door when Minho stopped her.

"Don't, I'll open it, remember, we're in public." he said as he went out of the car. Sulli just rolled her eyes.

"Smile babe." Minho whispered on her ears as soon as he has closed the door of his car. As if getting used to the set up, they immediately held hands and walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. Sulli could again feel the presence of the press around.

 

'Are these people always following this moron? Don't  they get tired?' Sulli asked in her head.

 

 

"Here comes the couple of the year!" shouted someone from a table. Minho smiled and waved at the group of people where the shout came from. Sulli just gave them a sweet smile.

 

"Hey man!" They greeted as they made some handshake.

 

"So she's the unlucky girl?" Asked one of the guys which made Minho hit him on the chest.

"crazy! But yes, this is the girl that I've always wanted you to meet... Guys I want you to meet my wife to be, Miss Sulli Choi." Minho introduced her.

 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all!" Sulli greeted.

 

"Hi! I'm Taemin!"

"Call me Onew"

"Key at your service!"

"Jonghyun." The other guys just had a handshake with Sulli but Jonghyun was about to kiss Sulli's hand when Minho got hold of Sulli's hand.

 

"Not my girl dude." Minho joked which made Jonghyun roll his eyes as the other laughed.

 

They were eating and chatting while some costumers are taking stolen pictures of them.

 

"So, are we invited to the wedding of the year?" asked Key.

 

"let's see... I'll think about it." Minho replied with a chuckled, Sulli just smiled.

 

"How mean of you." Taemin answered which made them laugh.

 

While waiting for their dessert they had time for some picture takings. Sulli, feeling exhausted handling the presence of the five excused herself.

 

 

 

As Sulli arrived outside she then took several deep breaths to relax herself.

 

'Woah, I thought I would only have a hard time handling the presence of Minho, I never thought that It'll be harder with his boy group.. ugh!' Sulli thought.

 

She was walking back and forth when someone approached her.

 

"Excuse me miss." she immediately looked at the person who got her attention.

"Yes?"

"By any chance, is this yours?" asked the man as he showed Sulli a charm bracelet, Sulli immediately checked her wrist to see that the charm bracelet was gone.

"Ugh, yes that's mine.... thank you." Sulli replied as she got the bracelet from the man. It was a simple charm bracelet she got from one of the artist that she styled before.

 

Sulli was about to go back inside when the man called her.

 

"miss excuse me, I think I know you." that made Sulli turn to look at him.

 

"well... ugh.."

 

"I think we've already met... wait let me think.." said the man.

 

"Aaah yes! I met you during Ms. Kim's party!" the man confirmed which made Sulli nodded her head as she remembered the man.

 

"ah! Your Hee chul am I right?" Sulli asked.

 

"Yes, oh how fool of me to forget someone like Ms. Sulli Choi.." Hee chul replied.

 

"Funny how we forgot about knowing each other." Sulli commented with a smile.

 

"I wonder if I could get your number?" Hee Chul asked shyly. Since Sulli thinks that it wasn't a bad idea at all, they exchanged numbers.

 

"I'll call you soon." Hee Chul said as he checked Sulli's number on his phone.

 

"sure."

 

"I noticed that you're always alone." Hee Chul wanted to start a conversation.

 

"Well, you too." Sulli replied with a giggle.

 

"Actually-"

 

"Sulli, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Sulli saw Minho's figure coming near them.

 

"Hey man, a little respect please, do you even know this woman or you just know her by name." Hee Chul countered.

 

"I'm not talking to you man, and yes I know this girl and not just by name so can you just please, back off!" Minho answered as he felt his blood was starting to boil.

 

"Minho!" Sulli called him as she got hold of his hand which was already forming into a fist.

 

"and I don't care if you know this woman, she's my friend." Hee Chul replied.

 

"she's my fiancé."  Minho answered, the two were glaring at each other, if glare can kill, Sulli was sure that someone might die right infront of her.

"I'm sorry for the trouble Hee Chul, we have to go." Sulli interrupted the staring game between the two as she pulled Minho towards the entrance of the restaurant. How she hoped that there were no press people who got a picture or even heard  about what happened.

 

"Wow, close." Minho sarcastically commented as they made their way to the table.

 

"What the hell is your problem?" Sulli couldn't help but ask, but she tried to calm herself for them not to call attention.

 

"You, what's your problem?! Having a fiancé but talking to someone in the dark? How great would that be!" Minho countered.

 

"You're insane! How could you act like a child infront of him?!" Sulli asked.

 

"Child? Infront of him? What do you want me to do? Act happy infront of them without you huh?!"-Minho

 

"You're helpless!" -Sulli

 

"and so as you!" Minho replied.

 

"whatever!!" Sulli was about to go towards the table of the group since it was actually located in the end part of the restaurant.

 

"But let me just remind you, you can be with other man.... just not him... I'm warning you." Minho said before letting go of Sulli's hand.

 

"I can be with whoever I want to be with, that is none of your business... remember the deal." Sulli whispered on Minho's ears. Good thing that there were just few people eating inside that restaurant, to add on that, they were fighting on the part of the restaurant which you can actually call 'deserted'.

 

Minho weaved a deep sigh to relax himself before he followed Sulli towards there table.

 

 

 

=============

ugh, I guess I haven't gave justice to this chapter, I'm sorry, I'm just busy watching the 'hello baby' season of Shinee:p ahahahaha!

anyways, again, thank you for the subscribers and upvotes:D

any comment?:D