GOWNS AND SUITS

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 7- GOWNS AND SUITS

It's been a day after the successful event organized by Sean. Sulli never heard anything from Minho after he brought her home that night since Sean needed to go somewhere. Minho, being an oh-so-sweet fiancé brought Sulli home. All Sulli know was Shinee went out of town for a show and she don't even pay attention to wherever or whatever her so-called fiancé was doing.

 

"Get up!" someone pulled Sulli's comforter as she was still in deep slumber.

"Five more minutes Sean… five more minutes!" Sulli replied while raising her hand and changed her position, half asleep.

"Sean is not hear, get up!" replied the voice as he again pulled the comforter.

Sulli was surprised, yet still, half-asleep… who could have entered her room without permission? She locks her door every night.

"Minho?" Sulli asked as she tried to open her eyes.

"Exactly." she heard the voice came from behind her. She felt him standing there.

"What are you doing here?!" Sulli asked as she was fully awake after hearing that it was Minho. She felt awkward to move since the she didn't have the comforter anymore, to add on that, she was on her nighties!

"We're going somewhere, 10 minutes to get ready, I'll be waiting downstairs." Minho replied as he immediately went out of Sulli's room. He didn't expect to see Sulli wearing such clothes at night.

 

Sulli immediately got ready. As she was choosing her clothes to wear, she forgot to ask Minho if where are they going so she just decided to wear a casual attire since it wasn't really cold that day.

As soon as she arrived downstairs, she saw Minho sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. She then remembered her parents wasn't there since they needed to attend an emergency meeting in Jeju.

'Is he asleep? He looks tired… hmmm…' Sulli thought as she got near him.

"Minho?" Sulli called him as she tapped his shoulder. Minho immediately opened his eyes.

"Let's go." Minho immediately said as he walked ahead Sulli. Sulli just rolled her eyes and followed Minho outside their house.

 

Sulli was surprised to see that there was a driver in the car and they both entered the seat at the back.

"I didn't feel like driving so I asked someone to drive us up." Minho said, as if hearing Sulli's question on her mind. Sulli just nodded.

The whole ride was filled with silence. Minho's eyes was closed all the time, while Sulli felt awkward since she wasn't used to have a long moment of silence when she's in a car with Minho.

'Didn't he came from a show? Why is he here all of a sudden?' Sulli asked in her mind as she tried to take a glance at the sleeping Minho.

 

"Sir, we're here." the driver announced which woke Minho up. Sulli immediately took a peek at the window and was surprised to see a famous couture of gowns and suit. Sulli, being open-minded thought that they are going to have some gown and suit fitting.

"Let's go?" she was surprised to see Minho infront of her, she didn't even notice him getting down of the car and opening the door for her. Sulli took a deep breath before going out. Minho, being used to their acting immediately placed his hand on Sulli's shoulder as they entered the couture.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Choi!" the couture owner was the one who welcomed them. They both greeted back as they were led to the main office.

"The wedding is two weeks from now, can you make it?" Minho immediately asked as they sat down on the couch inside the office.

"Ofcouse sir, we have a lot of people working and we're sure that we can do it, we've already took the measurements of all the persons that is part of the entourage, some just sent in theirs, the color motif and designs are also here so we are not going to have a problem with it." the owner explained. Sulli was surprised to hear that there was actually an 'entourage'.

"Sorry if I'm late." someone said as she opened the door, it was an American girl that looks familiar to Sulli.

"It's okay, we've just arrive." Minho replied.

"Hi Ms. Sulli, I guess you can't remember me anymore but I'm Jessie Park, one of the organizers for some of the ramp events you were in." Said Jessie to Sulli as she offered a handshake. Sulli nodded as she recognized Jessie and responded to her handshake.

"I remember you, but why are you here?" Sulli asked.

"Sean called me and told me that you were looking for a wedding organizer and Sean suggested me to your husband to be." Jessie replied with a smile.

"Ugh, that's… great." Sulli answered as she took a glance at Minho who was busy with his phone.

"So how's the gown?" Jessie suddenly asked the owner.

"The design is with us already, all we need to do is to get Ms. Sulli's measurements." the owner replied.

"What? You already got a design for my gown? Can I see it?" Sulli couldn't believe what she's hearing, first the entourage and now her own gown.

"Sorry Ms. Sulli but you can't see the design unless it's already done, we've decided to keep everything from you… let's just say, for the bride to feel the element of surprise." Jessie replied with a giggle. Sulli didn't know what to say as she again, took a glance at Minho who was now talking with someone over the phone.

"Come on Ms. Sulli, we'll have your measurements as well as Mr. Minho." the owner said as she guided Sulli inside their working area. Minho was also called for measurements after his call.

Inside the room Sulli kept on asking the owner about the gown, even just small details of it but the owner just kept quiet and smiled. She doesn't understand if what was Minho's plan about this whole surprise thingy… as if it was real and big deal.

 

After Sulli's measurement was taken down she immediately went out of the working area and was surprised to see Minho's eyes closed on the couch.

'Is he really this tired?' Sulli thought.

"He fell asleep after sitting in the couch, he must be really tired, you can go now if you want ms. Sulli." Said Jessie as she saw Sulli staring at Minho. Sulli just nodded and got near Minho.

She felt pairs of eyes looking at her so she first took a deep sigh before tracing Minho's face, front his forehead down to his lips. Minho slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to see Sulli's face inches from his face, if it was a different situation, he would have teased Sulli but then he heard the staffs giggling so he smiled and jokingly neared his face to Sulli where she immediately took a step backward.

"You're teasing me." Sulli said, Minho just smiled and stoop up.

"Sorry for sleeping… I was ugh.. nevermind.. lets go?" Minho asked, Sulli nodded, they bid goodbye to the staffs and went out of the couture.

As they entered the car, Minho immediately asked Sulli if where does she want to go, Sulli then told him that she wanted to have a breakfast since she didn't had a chance to eat anything earlier. Minho then instructed his driver to bring them to a specific restaurant as he again, closed his eyes for some rest.

Sulli made sure that Minho was really asleep before talking to the driver.

"Let's just go directly to where he stays." Sulli instructed.

"But Ms. Sulli-"

"He needs to rest." Sulli cut of the driver, he just then nodded and drove their way to where Minho was staying.

 

As soon as they stopped, Sulli was surprised to see that they stopped in a condominium tower.

"This is where they stay as a group Ms. Sulli." The driver said, Sulli just nodded as if she really knows it. She then felt Minho move beside her, he was awake.

"Are we-… why are we here?" Minho was surprised to see that they were infront of the condo tower where they stay.

"I guess you need to take some rest, you've been stealing some nap since this morning… you should go, I'll just take some cab to go home." Sulli explained.

"No, if you wanted me to rest, we could have go to your house directly and drop you off there." Minho countered.

Sulli took a deep sigh.

"Okay then, uhmm… Your driver will bring me home but you stay here, go up to your unit and take some rest." Sulli replied, she didn't want Minho to win over her this time.

Minho didn't have a choice, truth to be told, he went ahead the group so he could bring Sulli to the couture since it was their schedule that day. He was still tired since the show ended past 12 in the evening last night. Minho just nodded and kissed Sulli's cheeks and went down of the car.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble to you." Sulli said to the driver as soon as they started driving on the way to Sulli's house.

"It's nothing Ms. Sulli, anything for you and Mr. Choi." the driver replied. Sulli just smiled and pouted. She felt like their acting was so good that people around them thinks that they're really a couple who's sweet, lovey-dovey, caring and all.

 

 

 

==============

a short update perhaps. ehehehe... I'll try to post longer ones next time... I'm just thinking of other scenes to add here:D

 

comments?:D

 

thank you sooooo much:)