HONEYMOON

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 22- HONEYMOON

SHINee's Japan tour became a huge success which paid out the effort of the whole team. For the remaining weeks, Sulli remained with them as there stylist… and from time to time, Minho and Sulli would sneak some moment for their own.

Upon learning about the success of the tour, the entertainment grant a week leave for the 5 idols who gave there all for the tour. The 5 of them couldn't believe what Jin said when he announced the grant of the 1 week leave since they were actually kidding around about it saying that they would do this and that if they're on a week leave.

Each of the boys planned for something to do for the week, Onew planned to take some pamper time for himself, Jonghyun planned to SLEEP, Taemin was up for some gym time, Key decided to pay his mother a visit… while Minho…

"Jin is everything okay?" Minho asked.

"How many times do you have to ask me about that Minho? Yes, everything is done, flight is tomorrow so don't worry… I'm sure Sulli will like this." Jin assured him. Minho took a deep breath and nodded.

"How about-"

"Will you stop talking? I told you everything is under control, all you have to do is enjoy your time with Sulli… I didn't know that you could be this madly inlove with your wife." Jin teased which made Minho blush.

 

-

"Where are we going?" Sulli asked. Last night, she learned about the grant of the 1 week leave of SHINee and her… she didn't know that Jin also submitted her for a week leave saying that she also put effort during the tour.

Now, she was on the road with Minho and she didn't know if where are they going.

"We're just going somewhere, why don't you like to have some time with me?" Minho asked.

"ayaaay… playing with me again.. come on tell me please…." Sulli pleaded as she pout, Minho could see her expression on his peripheral vision which made him smile.

"Stop doing that or I'll stop the car and kiss you." Minho dared as he laugh.

"Fine… I'll stop.. but tell me-" Sulli was cut off when she saw that they were actually entering the airport.

"What are we doing here?" Sulli asked, clueless. She was surprised when Minho stopped the car, went out and opened the door for her. She was also surprised to see their driver taking out luggage from the car bank… and what surprise her more is that her luggage was actually there too!

"How come he's here?" Sulli asked as he pointed at their driver for as far as she can remember, he was even the one who gave Minho the keys before they left the house.

"Took a cab?" Minho replied innocently. Minho tossed the keys to the driver as he went near their luggage and started pulling it, with Sulli standing still.

"Aren't you coming with me? We might miss our flight." Minho asked.

"Where are we going?! I'm not coming with you if you won't tell me." Sulli replied as she pouted, but deep inside, she felt touch by Minho's effort… she didn't have any clue or she never thought that a guy would do something like this to a girl.

Minho on the other hand took a deep sigh as he forgot that his wife could be stubborn at times. He walked back to her and got something from the inside pocket of his jacket, Sulli was surprised to see two domestic tickets. Minho then passed it to her.

"Jeju Island?!" Sulli asked, shocked.

"I…. ugh.. I think it's not yet late to have some post honeymoon right?" Minho asked shyly since he was shy to use the term for their vacation. Sulli smiled and cupped Minho's face as she noticed his blush.

"Oh my gosh Mr. Choi I didn't expect you to do this.. thank you!" Sulli said enthusiastically as she recalled Jeju's sight that she saw in some blogs. She has always wanted to visit Jeju and she couldn't believe that she's going there with her husband!

"You like it?" Minho asked with a smile.

"Yep.. so much. Thank you." Sulli replied.

"Then.. don't I get a reward?" Minho asked playfully as he pouted.

"Oooppss.. not now Mr. Choi, we're in public." Sulli replied as she hoped that no one recognized them… or if then, she just hope that no paparazzi would follow them.

 

They then entered the airport and had everything done before entering the plane.

Minho made sure to have Sulli sit beside the window. There was silence between them since Sulli said that she wanted to sleep for she wanted to enjoy Jeju as soon as they arrive.

Minho was just staring at his wife's sleeping face, she looked so peaceful. As he stared down to her lips, it was as if calling him for a kiss but then he controlled himself from doing it since she was afraid that Sulli might wake up so he just managed to get hold of her hand and intertwine it with him throughout the flight.

 

-

"Wow babe this look exactly the same as what I saw in the blog!" Sulli couldn't help not to admire the sight of Jeju. Minho on the other hand was busy taking pictures of his beautiful wife… or should we say gorgeous. They have changed their clothes and both are now wearing their summer wear.

"Seems like my wife forgot about me already." Minho joked as she saw how happy Sulli was. Sulli then faced him and pouted.

"Ofcourse not… how would I forget the man who want to be with the time that I'm going to visit this wonderful place?" Sulli replied as she hugged Minho's waist. Minho was surprised but he liked it as he immediately hugged his wife's waist for support . It was the first time that Sulli initiated skinship in public.

"So… you were actually planning of going here with me?" Minho asked.

Sulli nodded and replied, "Yep, but then I thought that it would never fit in your schedule since I think it never had a vacant one."

"But now we're here… and we're up to enjoy everything we see…" Minho answered as he pointed Sulli's nose which made her close her eyes.

"and make new memories together… as husband and wife." Sulli added.

"Yes… as husband and wife." Minho agreed with a sweet smile.

 

They both enjoyed the whole day by goofing and eating around. Since Jeju was filled with tourists, only a few natives recognized Minho but managed to give the couple some privacy of their own.

Night time came and both were tired with their whole day escapade.

Minho was busy moving the pictures he got from his camera to his laptop while Sulli was inside the bathroom.

As soon as Sulli went out of the bathroom, he could smell her scent but managed not to look and concentrate on what he was doing. He could feel Sulli was already on bed since he could hear her moves.

"Sleeping already Mrs. Choi?" Minho asked as soon as he closed his laptop, he was surprised to see Sulli already lying down and had the blanket all over her body.

"Are you okay?" He immediately asked.

"Ye..yes.. ofcourse I am… don't worry." Sulli replied but Minho feel something wasn't right.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, this time he sounded like teasing her while he walked towards the bed and lied down… but instead of staying on his position, he adjusted and turned to be on top of his wife which surprised Sulli.

"Yah Mr. Choi what are you doing!" Sulli asked awkwardly that she couldn’t even manage to look at his eyes.

"You're hiding something Mrs. Choi… what is it?" Minho asked, he was sure she was hiding something since she couldn't even look straight into his eyes.

"I'm not! What are you talking about… I'm just… ugh…" Sulli haven't finish his sentence when she felt Minho's lips was already crushed on hers.

At first she didn't respond… but Minho's kiss was like asking for something in return… so in no time, she just found herself responding to the kiss.

She could feel Minho removing the blanket that she used to cover her… she wanted to stop him but she just couldn't for Minho's kiss sends shiver to her whole body which makes her weak.

As soon as Minho has removed the blanket, he took a glance at what Sulli was wearing which made him smile…. now he knows why Sulli acted that way… she might feel shy because of the piece of clothing she was wearing… a thin cloth nighties that covers just above her knee, it simply shows how y and beautiful her body was.

"Looking so hot mrs. Choi." Minho commented as he lifted Sulli's body as made them both kneel on the bed.

"Naughty Mr. Choi." Sulli replied but Minho immediately crushed his lips on hers.

 

And they lost it again…. the night became a memorable one for the both of them again… what ever happened… it just made them realize how much they share their love.

 

-

For the next 3 days, both just enjoyed exploring the whole Jeju island. They tried different water activities and ate different delicacies of Jeju. Both made sure that each moment would be a memorable one since they don't know if when will be the next time that they're going to experience that again. Minho also made sure that Sulli would enjoy each activity they have since she knows that it's her first time to experience such things.

 

It was already night time, it was their last night in Jeju since they're schedule to leave the next day. They were both sitting on the sand, with Sulli sitting infront of Minho as she leaned on his chest while he was hugging her.

"I'll never forget this Mr. Choi." Sulli said.

"Same here Mrs. Choi… I never expected that I could actually experience this kind of fun in visiting Jeju… I guess being with you brought that fun in me." Minho replied as he adjusted his arms around her.

"I don't know if when are we going to experience this again… but I guess I just found another dose of energy to actually do good in work when we return." Sulli said.

"Same here… and I would look forward to do this again with you… but when that time comes… I'll make sure that we'll have a longer time together… and it'll be outisde Korea." Minho replied as he kissed Sulli's temple.

"I'll look forward with that." Sulli giggled.

Silence filled the air when Sulli raised her hand and pointed at the bright moon, she tried to cover it by her finger as she closed one of her eyes, she was surprised when Minho also lifted his hand and pointed at the moon, he slowly moved it to have his finger stay beside Sulli's. Sulli giggled as she looked at Minho, he was smiling…. slowly… they sealed the night with a loving kiss under the moonlight… shared a kiss that simply say their love and gratitude in having each other… hoping that it'll last forever.

 

 

===================================

Omo! Thank you so much for the immediate response... and yeah.. goodluck to my student like. kekeke...

so anyways, here's another update... I know it's short.. oh well.. ahahahaha! Let's just wait for the next chapter:p Might post it soon... I don't know if when will I finish it though...

So... uhmm... comments?:D

thank you so much! :D