HOT NEWS

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 18- HOT NEWS

It's been two days since the incident happened yet Minho and Sulli haven't talked or even exchange few words.

Since f(x) was out of the country for a couple of show, Sulli decided not to come since she has more jobs to fulfill in there unit so they've decided to just discuss about the fashion touch-ups of the girls through online communication.

As for Minho, they didn't spend any time in the SM building since they were up for a couple of shoots and town shows.

In the house, as expected, Sulli would arrive home first and she's already asleep when Minho arrives.

-

Sulli was at home the whole day since her presence wasn't really needed by the idols under Ms. Kim's unit for every group has some out of town or out  the country appointment. Sulli just went to have some massage them stayed at home the whole day to take some rest.

It was past 7 in the evening when Sulli woke up from slumber she didn't feel hungry yet, as she glanced at her terrace she felt like it was inviting her so she went out to the terrace for some fresh air.

As she stares at the stars she can again remember her past life in Hollywood, it was completely different from now. In Hollywood she wouldn't even have enough rest or a day off since Hollywood star's schedule is very hectic and she sometimes needs to accompany them to their out f the country shows to fulfill her job. Now, she's allowed not to go with them since the unit head that handles the idols are close to her so-called husband so she's thinking that they might 'miss' each other if they'll be away from each other for so long… and that's another thing that's different from her life in Hollywood, there, she was free to date anyone… but now… she's actually married for heaven's sake!

 

Sulli was still starring at the night sky wh she felt strong arms traced her waist… she knew it, it was him.

"What are you doing?" she tried to ask as she could feel her heart pound fast, she feels something different from his hug. It has a higher level than the last time he hugged her when he also fell asleep in her room.

"Babe." his word struck her.

"What are you saying? Are there cameras around huh?" Sulli asked in a different tone, she feels awkward with his actions… again.

"I'm sorry." Sulli gulped as her eyes widen, she couldn't believe what was she hearing.

"So you're admitting that it's your fault? Raising the white flag Mr. Choi?" Sulli tried to sound the usual as they tease each other since she didn't want to continue feeling awkward with their position since she knows that she can't go out from it easily.

"Sulli." his words makes her heart pound more… and now she could even feel her legs weaken.

"um." that was the only sound that she managed to escape from .

"Sarangae."

 

 

 

Sulli suddenly felt her world stop… she even thinks that her heart stopped to beat for some seconds… she couldn't believe what she just heart…. her heart… her heart seemed to tell her respond on whatever she think is the right response…

But her mind was stopping her… it's stopping her saying that what he said didn't need any answer… what he said maybe another playful tease of him… she couldn't risk it.

Sulli gulped hard and took a deep breath before talking.

"Mwo?! Are you drunk?!" Sulli asked as she could feel betrayal inside her… betrayal by her mind to her heart.

She was surprised when Minho lifted his head from her shoulder as he let him face her, she couldn't even look straight to his eyes so she just bowed low as soon as he made her face him.

"Look at me." he ordered as he lifted her chin to make him meet his eyes to hers.

Sulli bit her lips as she could see that he was sincere… she could feel it, she could see the emotion.

"You may not believe it… you may not feel it to… but... but…." Minho stopped and sigh as he looked down.

"But?" Sulli managed to say.

"I'm confused." Minho suddenly said which caused Sulli's forehead to crease.

"Look Mr. Choi, if you're having another fun teasing time of yours don't drag me into-"

"Let's give this marriage a chance." Sulli's eyes widened as Minho's words made her stop from talking.

She again, bit her lips.

"Let's give this marriage a chance Ssul… it's not yet the end right? We're just actually starting…" Minho's words makes Sulli sulk… she doesn't know what to say.. she doesn't know what to feel… she's just… happy.

She suddenly felt happiness stream down her spine as she hears Minho's words…. she must admit… she likes him… no scratch that… she loves him…. she just realized it the time when she talked to Yoona but she was all in-denial about it… she didn't want to admit it to herself for she doesn't want to lose in the end.

"Ssul…" Minho's words were like music to her ears earlier… but as soon as her name escaped from Minho's mouth… she could feel something… something like he was pleading… like it was just too hard for him to do that.

"Na… na do… na do sarangayo…"

that's it… she have said it…. she didn't know where did she got the courage to say it… but she just did…. it just escaped from as if it was the right thing to say.

Minho's mouth formed into a smile as he cupped Sulli's face… he was starring at Sulli which makes the young lass feel weaken… his stares…. it just melts her…

 

 

 

The next thing Sulli know…. she was already in the bed, passionately kissing the man who confessed his feelings to her… how did they get there? No one knows.

 

Sulli could feel the intensity of heat building inside her… it's like ranging her to do it with him… but she wasn't sure if he was ready.

Minho's control was slowly decreasing… all he wanted to do was kiss her… but her lips… it driven him crazy again which caused them to end up on her bed.

The kiss was going deeper and deeper each time when the famous interruption found its way to ruin the moment again.

 

 

RING.. RING…

 

Both came back to reality as they heard the ringing sound of the phone. Sulli immediately buried her face on her pillow as she could feel blood rush over her cheeks which made Minho smile….

But the ringing continued so he fished his pocket to check his phone… the caller id was owned by Jin… he shut his eyes before answering.

"Hello Jin?" he started.

"Minho where are you?!" Jin's voice was different but Minho couldn't label it.

"At home... show ended awhile ago… why?" Minho sounded concern on the tone that Jin was using. This also cause for Sulli to lift her head from the pillow and watch Minho adjust his position…. from actually staying 'on-top' of her, he sat on the bed which made Sulli to freely do the Indian sit as she listen to him speak.

"Open the net on the site that I'll send you." With that Jin ended the call.

"What happened?" Sulli was concerned as she could see confusion on Minho's face.

"I don't know, Jin sounds different over the phone… he told me to check the internet." Minho said blankly.

"I got my I-pad here..." Sulli said as she got up from the bed and got her I-pad that was on top of her dresser. She immediately handed it to Minho.

Minho immediately checked his mail and saw Jin's message, it was a link, a link of a online news site to be exact. Minho clicked it and was surprised to see the headline news.

'Newlywed couple Shinee's Choi Minho and stylist Sulli Choi, already on the rocks?'

Minho took a glance at Sulli who eventually looked at him. They continued to read the news.

….. It has been said that the two are already having some marital problems just a month after their wedding that was one of the most talked about and considered as the wedding of the year. A lot of sources are saying that the couple is actually having a problem right now, seeing them together in some events, people notices that they don't stay close to each other. On one photoshoot, some people admitted that they could feel cold atmosphere between the two.

"I don't know, they seemed distant to each other during the shoot." said one of our sources.

It has been also said that people are used to see them arrive in SM building(label agency of the couple) separately since Minho's(SHINee) schedule is way too different from Sulli(stylist) but then people could still see their undeniable love and chemistry when Minho would visit Sulli during her work even though he himself is busy.

But in the past few days, the couple were said to have a problem, sources even say that Sulli wasn't living in their house anymore for she was seen to enter different village the other night and was never seen to go out of the village again. Another news was it was said that Minho was actually so into his work to actually forget about his wife's existence.

Could it be that stylist Ms. Sulli has finally came to her end point and decided to end her marriage with Shinee's Minho to live a new life back in Hollywood?

Stay in tuned for follow up news and new scoops.

 

Both can't believe what they had just read, they even saw different links that contains the same news but with different version of story. They also saw pictures of them staying away from each other such as during the photoshoot. There were also photos of them separately when Minho was in a show and Sulli was styling the EXO.

 

"News are really… ugh.." Sulli didn't know what to say.

"Yes they are… I need to settle this with Jin tomorrow… interview or what… I'll just talk to Jin tomorrow." Minho said as he locked Sulli's I-pad.

"You're gonna clear this out right?" Sulli asked, concern.

"Ofcourse, don't worry." Minho replied as he held Sulli's hand.

"Now… where were we?" Minho's naughtiness was in… sweet Minho was out… he didn't have any plan to do it again since he might lose it… but he just wanted to tease Sulli.

"Yaaah!" Sulli shouted as she pulled her hand from Minho and started to run away from him.

"aaaaayyy… Mrs. Choi is up for some running time." Minho shouted as she stood up and followed Sulli who was ran outside the room.

"Yaah Minho stop that!" Sulli shouted as Minho was teasing her by slowly getting near her… she had no choice, weather she runs around the house, back and forth, she would just tire herself for she knows that Minho would catch her in no time since he was known to be so athletic.

"Why Mrs. Choi… afraid of your husband?" Minho joked as he took two steps closer and immediately run and caught Sulli by carrying her through her waist.

"yaaaah! Minho bring me down!!" But Sulli's giggle echoes around the house since no one was around, they didn't know if Ms. Annie was out already though.

"Hmmm… Mrs. Choi you really smell good.." Minho suddenly said as soon as he has let Sulli stand but now he adjusted in hugging her back again.

"You're Mr. Choi." Sulli giggled as she felt like Minho's move tickled her.

"And what do you call yourself Mrs. Choi?" Minho countered.

"Huh?"

"Going to some village at night… but I thought you're always home." Minho said. Sulli giggled.

"I went to the village where SM staffs lives… you know the apartment compound something…. I went to drop by Sean for some help… I suddenly lost gas on the way, I knew I couldn't reach gas station by that but I was sure that I can reach Sean's place without having a sudden stop so I've decided to go there and ask him to bring me home and just dropped by his house the next day o get my car." Sulli explained as she tried to look at Minho who's head was on her shoulder.

 

 

 

"I knew it! I knew it!" they suddenly heard a voice from downstairs, they saw grandma was standing on the doorstep, watching them since the place where they were standing was could be seen downstairs, especially the doorstep.

Minho immediately let go of Sulli and they run down the stairs to approach grandma. They hugged and welcomed her.

"Since when did you arrive grandma?" Sulli asked trying to sound happy rather than surprised.

"You didn't call me, how's Europe?" Minho asked.

"Don't bother to ask, I cut my vacation just to let you explain this… but I guess I don't need to have an explanation after what I saw upstairs earlier." grandma said as she ended her statement with a giggle. But Minho's eyes caught grandma's hand who was holding bond papers.

"This?" Minho asked as he got the paper from grandma. As soon as he unfolded it, his eyes widened in shock, it was a print out version of the online news that is circulation around the net.

"I know it's not true but I just needed to know the answer straight from you… but I think I don't need words anymore… what happened upstairs is more than enough for me." grandma stated as she again, giggled.

Sulli tried to glance at Minho who was actually looking at her which caused both of them to smile and made Sulli bush… Minho's stare was just…. irresistible.

 

"You young couple stop that sweet staring game, I'm starving let's have some dinner since I think you're not even planning to eat a proper dinner for your up for some fantastic 'dinner' upstairs… if you know what I mean..." grandma suddenly said as she pulled the two towards the dining room… Sulli could feel her cheeks burn red while Minho couldn't help but laugh with grandma's naughtiness.

 

 

 

 

==========================

Time check: 3:34 am in my country and I've just finish a chapter! Hooray for me! :D

 

Soooooo... what do you think? Oh Gosh I found a hard time thinking of what will happen in this chapter but suddenly I felt like typing a chapter and eventually ended up doing this. yeeeey!

So how was it? :D What do you think? I hope I didn't disappoint you guys:)

What will happen next? O.o

Comments? I'd really love to hear it from you!

Again guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D