CLOSURE

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 24-CLOSURE

It's been three months since they've learned about Sulli's pregnancy. Sulli is now 5 months pregnant with a healthy baby. Upon learning about Sulli's pregnancy, Minho immediately asked her to take some leave from her job. Being stubborn, Sulli didn't want to since she has nothing to do at home, but what Minho wanted was the safety of his wife and baby so he was the one who initiated the maternal leave of Sulli, good thing that Ms. Kim approved it, especially that she was so anxious upon knowing Sulli's condition.

Only their family and close friends knew about Sulli's pregnancy at first, they didn't want it to be out to the public for some privacy, but knowing an idol's life, media has let it out in no time which made a big news in the industry and the public. Some press people even made some articles saying that Minho is going to quit idol life and leave Shinee which made fans furious but good thing, Minho had cleared it out immediately.

Truth is, it actually came to Minho's mind… quitting his life as an idol and concentrate on his married life, but the first person who opposed it was Sulli. She didn't want him to leave his idol life for she knows that it is Minho's life, it's the thing that he has always wanted to do even before he met her.

Grandma, upon knowing Sulli's condition was so anxious for the coming of her grandchild which made her decide to stay on their house saying that she wanted to accompany Sulli if Minho is not home yet. To make the arrangement more comfortable to Sulli, he also asked Ms. Annie and her family to stay in their house so that it'll prevent Sulli from doing some chores since he knows his wife too well.

For Sulli's pregnancy, well, no pregnant woman ever experienced easy pregnancy, and that goes with Sulli. She's always having morning sickness and some cravings but she tries her best not to bother Minho with it for she knows that her husband is also tired from work. Sulli also knows how her husband too much effort on her, he calls her every free time, he tries his best to go home early so he can still eat dinner with Sulli or just tuck her to sleep, he sometimes wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her even though he has a scheduled commitment in 3 hours… this makes Sulli fall for her husband more. He simply shows how much he loves her. Even now that Sulli is in her 5th month of pregnancy, she still experience morning sickness at times which the doctor says some pregnant woman really experience especially that it's Sulli's first time to get pregnant.

 

Sulli woke up feeling good. She hasn't experience morning sickness in the past 3 days which makes her thinks that she'll not experience it again. She immediately caressed her belly; it surely became bigger which made her feel heavier.

"Good morning baby." she greeted as she continued to caress her belly since her mom told her that it's a good thing to do to make the baby feel loved.

Sulli then looked around the room and smiled as soon as she saw a glass of milk on her bed side with a note.

'Good morning wife! I needed to go ahead since we're leaving for Busan today.. take care and tell baby hi from me! I love you!'

Sulli couldn't contain her smile as she reads the note, she immediately caress her stomach and whispered "baby, daddy says hi."

Sulli finished her milk, showered up and made her morning rituals before going out of the room… they're now staying on a secret room on the first room. It was an extra guest room of ever they'll have a lot of friends to come… but now they used it as an alternative master's bedroom since Minho didn't want Sulli to go up and down the stairs for he thinks it'll be dangerous and tiring for his wife.

 

“Good morning preggy!” Grandma greeted her as she approached the dining table.

“Good morning grandma… wow… yummy breakfast.” Sulli commended as she saw the dishes served.

“Well.. you’re so lucky to have my grandson as your husband.” Grandma replied with a giggle which made Sulli blush.

It was another thing that Minho never fail to make her, he usually cook breakfast before leaving the house if he’s leaving for some provincial and city tours since he could be back late at night or the morning the next day.

“Oh grandma, your grandson surely knows how to make me and baby happy.” Sulli replied.

“Indeed… and I believe that he’s going to be the best dad…. But now, come and sit… you should eat your breakfast already.” Grandma said as she helped Sulli sit down since she noticed that her belly became bigger than the usual… well who wouldn’t be? Sulli may be a bit picky with foods… but the time that she’ll eat it… well… mind you… she could eat something more than just a usual meal.

 

 

Sulli was having her wee time… she’s just having a comfy feeling while sitting at the couch in their living room while grandma was sleeping. She didn’t feel like sleeping since she was feeling good that day.

“Seems like soon to be mommy is having a comfy time.” Sulli was surprised to hear the voice, she knew who owns it. She immediately looked back and saw Emma, Carrie and Jason entering the house.

“Oh my gosh!” Sulli squealed as she saw them running towards the couch. They immediately gave Sulli a hug.

“We have a gorgeous mommy in here.” Jason said as she sat beside Sulli.

“Oh thank you… how did you guys know?” Sulli asked.

“Who on earth wouldn’t know about the famous Sulli Choi’s pregnancy huh??” Carrie replied with a smirk which made them laugh.

“But really Ssul… you look good… very pretty… I bet it’s a girl.” Emma said as she touched Sulli’s belly.

“Oh thank you guys… you don’t know how happy I am to see you here… and about the gender… I still don’t know… we’ll know it soon though… but whatever he or she is… I’ll surely give him or her lots of love.” Sulli replied as she caressed her belly.

“Uggghh… seriously… who would have thought that the great Sulli Choi who doesn’t even wanted to enter a relationship… became married… and now pregnant… gosh mommy Ssul…” Jason said as he pouted which made them laugh.

“Well as what they say… people change.” Sulli replied.

“Love changes people…” Carrie contradicted which made them laugh.

“Oh and by the way… we brought some things for you and the baby… and even for your grandma and Minho… it’s still in the car though… we’ll just ask for some help later.” Emma said.

They continued talking as Ms. Annie served them some snacks. Sulli was so happy being with her friends since she barely see them.

As they were talking, Jason’s phone rang as he received a text message. As soon as he read it, he immediately eyed the two…Sulli was confused but did not bother to ask. The next thing she knew, the three of them went out of the house saying that they are going to get their gifts from the car. Sulli said that she’ll accompany them but they refused saying that she should not tire herself up.

Sulli was sitting patiently on the couch when someone entered.

“You guys-“

“Ssul.” She was surprised to see someone standing infront of the doorstep which made her stop talking.

“John.” She said, almost a whisper.

“Ho…how are you?” he stammered.

“I’m doing great… come in.” Sulli tried to sound casual. John nodded and entered the house. He then sat on the couch adjacent to Sulli.

“You’re late.” Sulli said to start the conversation.

“Well yeah… I needed to gather some courage to actually face you now.” Sulli was surprised with John’s words, she didn’t expect him to be this straightforward on her.

“I.. ugh…” Sulli was out of words.

“Ssul… I’m sorry… I’m sorry for everything.” John started which confused Sulli… why was he saying sorry at the first place?

“John-“

“Wait… let me finish first… I’m sorry for everything… for giving meaning on the friendship that we had, for losing the trust that you gave me, for not letting go of my feeling even though I know that never really had a sting of chance... lastly… ugh… I don’t really want to say sorry for loving you since I would never feel that…. But… I’m sorry because of this love, we almost lost the friendship we had… I hope you can forgive me with that.” John said with full sincerity.

Sulli on the other hand couldn’t contain her tears which eventually made her cry. John immediately wiped away her tears.

“I never had an idea how pregnant woman could be this emotional… “ John joked as he wipes away her tears.

“I… I just couldn’t find the words to say.. but John I tell you… I never doubted our friendship… I know that it’ll find a way for us to be united again.” Sulli said as she calmed herself up.

“I know… you had so much faith in our friendship that’s why.” John replied, he felt relieved, he felt like the heavy feeling in his heart seemed to go away… he’s happy.

 

-

Minho arrived home, tired. He took the first flight in the morning since s are off to go in the afternoon. He badly misses his wife. He didn’t know that Sulli could be this drug for him. He always long for her hugs, kisses and baby talks, he just love everything about his wife.

As soon as he entered their bedroom, he saw his wife peacefully sleeping. He felt like all his tiredness was soon gone with the sight of his wife and the bump on her belly. He has always wanted to become a father since he didn’t had any younger siblings… he wanted to know how would it feel to take good care of someone from your own flesh.

Minho carefully placed his things at the side and lied down beside his wife. He was just staring at her for several moments, he really love every little thing about her. He couldn’t take the fact that they started in a really rough road… if Sulli didn’t eavesdrop and if he and Yoona didn’t fight, he would have never know Sulli.

Speaking of Yoona…. He remembered something which made him smile.

:FLASHBACK:

SHINee’s show in Busan was with Girls Generation, SuJu and EXO. They had some time to rehearse and had some time to bond.

Minho was sitting beside Taemin as they were playing something in his I-pad. They were both concentrating when they felt someone standing beside them, as they looked up; they were surprised to see Yoona.

“Yoona…” Taemin was the first to recover.

“Uhhmm… Minho… ca…can we talk?” nervousness is visible in Yoona’s voice. Minho and Taemin exchanged meaningful look.

 

 

“How are you?” they both asked which also made them chuckle.

“I’m fine… doing great.” Minho said.

“That’s good to hear… and… same here… oh… and I also heard that Sulli’s pregnancy is doing great, I’m hoping for you to have a healthy baby soon…” Minho was surprised with Yoona’s words. It was unlikely for her to say those… but she just did, and it’s infront of Minho.

“Yeah…” that was the only word that escaped Minho’s mouth.

There was a long silence that enveloped them until Yoona gathered the courage to break the ice.

“This… I mean talking to you…. It took me a lot of time and courage to actually do this.” Yoona started which made Minho look at her but she was looking down.

“Now, I can tell that what they say about appreciating things when they’re gone is true… First… I would like to say sorry… I know I was wrong, I was too confident that I wouldn’t lose you even if I do those things, even though I’m such a jerk in our relationship… If this was a different situation, I would say that I wish I could turn back time and become a good girlfriend… but… I don’t think I ever deserve you Minho.” Yoona said as her voice cracked.

This made Minho more surprised, he didn’t expect her to say those words, he thought that they were cool… but with her words, he suddenly felt something was lift up from his heart.

“Wow… Yoona… honestly, I can’t believe that I’m actually hearing this from you.” Minho said as he walked closer to Yoona who was wiping her tears.

“Me neither, I don’t know if where did the words came from, maybe they were right, once you’re sincere it just comes out.” Yoona replied.

“Yoona, remember this, you have become and would always be a part of my life, if you have a problem and down don’t forget that you know someone named Choi Minho who’s willing to listen to you… and ofcourse, my better-half too.” Minho said as he placed both of his hand on Yoona’s finger. It made Yoona cry and nodded.

It just justified the thing that they said, Closure is really needed in a broken relationship.

:END OF FLASHBACK:

 

==========================
 

First of all, I would like to say SORRY... I AM VERY-VERY SORRY. Waaaah! I've been cursing myself for not updating... I really wanted to update but then alot of things are eating up my time, and when I have a free time to make a chapter I just sometimes get a writer's block.... I hope you would accept my apologies... but still I can't promise for a constant update since things are eating up my time.

 

Now... let's get back to the story... CLOSURE is there... now... what do you think is going to happen? ahahahahahha!

All I could say is that... the end is near. We might not know... the end chapter might be the next one :p ehehehehehe! Just stay tuned!

 

Oh and if I end this story, don't worry I'm working with a new plot... something REALLY different from this, but I hope that you would still support it... it's still about our beloved MinSul <3

 

Comments? What can you say? :D

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS FF :D