RANDOM so Random

Best of Both Worlds

CHAPTER 8- RANDOM… so Random

It's been a week and Sulli was getting used to their show. After the taking of measurements for the gowns and suits, they also checked on the invitations. Sulli didn't want to invite friends rather than Sean but she was surprised when Minho gave a list to the organizer for them to deliver the invitations, Minho said that he let Sean make that list.

Sulli then got a job which eventually caused a 'fight' between her and Minho. He didn't want her to get a job since she'll become more exposed to the entertainment world which will cause more eyes to monitor her. But then he didn't have any choice, Sulli is a top stylist, she can't be there for nothing. Sulli was hired as SM Entertainment's official stylist. She'll become incharge with the different trends that will suit the idols, she's also up for every fashion events that the entertainment will organize. To add on that, Sulli was also chosen to be the official stylist of a girl group called f(x) and ofcourse, how could she forget about Minho 'hiring' her to be is personal stylist.

 

 

Shinee is going to have an event in a university together with f(x). Sulli didn't have a choice but to come with them since f(x) needs her there. In a short period of time that she was together with the girls, she thinks that she finally found new friends whom she can share secrets to, but ofcrouse, that excludes the secret about their 'so-called marriage'.

Minho on the other hand didn't know that Sulli was going to be there since Sulli has already prepared the clothes that he was going to wear the night before. Although it was against Sulli's will to become Minho's stylist, she didn't have a choice.

"Hi Ms. Sulli!" Minho was surprised to hear their official makeup artist and hair stylist greeting Sulli as she entered the backstage. Sulli waved at them as she just took a glance at him. Their official stylist was still checking on his hair so he couldn't go to Sulli who was busy with Victoria's hair.

"Wow, I've never imagine of getting near her, or even greet her that way." the stylist said to her co-stylist, forgetting that Minho, Sulli's so-called fiancé was actually there.

"Yeah, and we can even have a chance to work with her if ever there's an event in SM… exciting!" Replied the other stylist.

"I wanna take a picture with her later." said the other, and there conversation goes on.

'So people really look up to her like a big star.' Minho thought as he took a glance at Sulli who was laughing with the f(x) members.

Minho then made his way to Sulli as he remembered that he haven't approached her yet.

"You didn't told me that you're going to be here." he said as he s his hand on Sulli's waste who was busy fixing the group's accessories. She was surprised to see Minho beside her, being used to it, Sulli immediately kissed Minho's cheeks which made the f(x) members giggle.

"I forgot to tell you." Sulli replied as she faced Minho and fixed his jacket.

"Looking good." she complimented as she checked on Minho's look.

"Ever since I was young." Minho replied with a chuckle which made her roll her eyes.

"Took up some confidence boost?" Sulli countered.

"I don't need that, I have a lot of those stocked in my body." getting used to each other's presence, their fighting moments became lesser than the first week that they know each other. If before, there could even be a day that they had some none-stop none sense fight, now it will only just be half day, but still, everyday. They're also used in teasing each other, infront of the public or even just the two of them, it just became a habit.

 

The show started and Sulli was just watching at the television that was set up at the backstage. As what the shinee's stylists and makeup artists has said, they asked Sulli if they can take a photo with her where she immediately allow. That also happened the first time she encountered f(x)'s makeup artists and hair stylist. They even blabbered about the reasons why they idolized Sulli even though she wasn't an idol which she really appreciated.

 

=

Sulli was busy checking out online sites about the different artists she used to work with when her phone suddenly rang, she didn't bother to check out the caller's id and immediately answered the call.

"Hello?" -Sulli

"Tomorrow morning, we're going somewhere." it was none other than her 'loving' fiancé, Choi Minho.

"Where?" She asked.

"Don't make this conversation longer, I'll fetch you tomorrow, 8 am." and with that Minho ended the call which made Sulli get irritated.

'Did he even study GMRC?!' Sulli cursed as she closed her laptop, she didn't bother to continue what she was doing and just went down for some snacks.

 

=

Sulli woke up early the next day, she didn't want Minho to barge in her room again and see her in her nighties.

She didn't know if where were they going so she just chose to wear casual clothes. She was ready 15 minutes before 8 am. Sulli decided to eat some toast and juice while waiting for Minho since she was sure that he would just drag her again when he arrive without bothering if she has ate something or not.

Sulli was sitting on the couch when one of their house's security entered.

"Ms. Sulli."

"Yes?"

"Mr. Minho is waiting for you outside." the security replied as Sulli nodded. Sulli sighed as she tidied herself before going out.

'How sweet of him.' Sulli thought sarcastically, she knew Minho might do this since her parents wasn't around, as usual they needed to take good care of some matters for the company and they just promised Sulli that they are going back on her wedding day.

 

 

While driving…

"Where are we going?" Sulli asked.

"Photoshoot." Minho answered.

"You should have told me yesterday so I could have chose your clothes and accessories, what's the theme?" Sulli asked as she was already thinking of how to set up Minho's outfit for later.

"Just wait and see." Minho replied.

 

 

Sulli was surprised when Minho stopped the car infront of an unfamiliar garden since it was her first time to be there.

"Is this the location of your pictorial?" Sulli asked as soon as Minho stopped the car.

"Be ready, once we go out of this car, the show starts." Minho said which left Sulli dumbfounded. She was about to ask him about what 'show' he meant but he already went out of the car and opened the passenger's seat for her. As soon as she stepped out of the car there were cameras that was taking video and pictures of them, she wanted to ask Minho if what was happening but she knows that she can't since camera was everywhere so she just followed what Minho said, they were having their 'show'.

As soon as they entered the garden, Jessie immediately approached them. Jessie then let them enter a tent inside the garden. Sulli was surprised to see makeup artists and hair stylists inside but Jessie let them out since she said that she needed to talk to the 'couple'.

"Miss Sulli I guess you don't have any idea about what's happening, even Mr. Minho just knew about this last night." Jessie started.

"Yeah, what's happening?" Sulli asked as she glanced at Minho who was just looking at the ground.

"I… well actually we, me and Sean have decided to make a thing called 'way to the happy ending' type for your pre-nuptial… just like other weddings, we'll cover whatever happens in the preparation until the wedding itself… we just would like to ask for your cooperation, we won't have this as a 'filming' type, we'll have it the way it is, no cuts no directing, it would be how you do your ways." Jessie explained. Sulli couldn't believe what she was hearing, so she needed to so mushy-mushy and sweet to Minho the whole time until the wedding ends?!

"So, are we okay with it?" Jessie asked for confirmation. Minho nodded so Sulli didn't have a choice but to nod as well.

"Okay, so I just would like to tell you, since the time that we started the whole wedding preparation the filming has started, even the time that you had your gowns and suit preparation as well as the invitation preparations... oh even the events that you are together." Jessie informed them. Again, Sulli was surprised, good thing that she was on her feet for their 'show' during those time or else they would have been obvious. She couldn't even believe that she didn't notice camera following her…. or maybe she was just used to it that's why she didn't reacted when cameras were flashing and taking 'moments' of them.

"And now we will have your pre-nuptial pictorial… you'll be have atleast 5 sets today but you're not going to wear your final wedding gown and suit, you'll just have a post-nuptial pictorial after the wedding." Jessie informed them again. Sulli didn't know what to do but just nod to whatever she says. She couldn’t believe that their 'so-called wedding' was going to be this big. She even read in some of the online entertainment sites that her wedding with Minho was considered as the wedding of the year in Korea.

"But before that, since it's too early to start the shoot, how about some breakfast first?" Jessie offered.

"That would be great, I didn't have my breakfast this morning, we'll be following." Minho replied as if telling Jessie that they need some privacy so Jessie just nodded and went out of the tent. Sulli made sure that there wasn't any cameras around.

"Don't act that way, don't worry there's no camera here.. well astleast for now." Minho said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sulli asked.

"I didn't know… Jessie just called me last night and told me about this." Minho replied.

"Ugh, I couldn't believe that you're actually spending a fortune for this 'so-called wedding'." Sulli said.

"Well then, believe it, the spotlight is in us, enjoy it till it lasts." Minho replied as he stood up. Sulli rolled her eyes.

"Shouldn't we start the show for today babe?" Minho asked with the note of sarcasm in his voice.

"Haven't we started the show since we arrived babe?" Sulli replied using the same tone. Minho chuckled as they walked out of the tent hand in hand.

As expected, the camera was already covering their way out. Good thing that they were sure no one had heard their conversation since it was almost a whisper one.

 

 

=======

I know it's short, I'm just so pissed off with my internet connection which made me forget the ideas and scenes that I wanted to put in this chapter that's why it ended up to have some random stuffs... but don't worry... and just wait and see the next chapter:D

 

anyway, my dear readers, I'm not asking for any upvote or subscribers(but I'm very-very thankful if I'm having some:D), all I ask for is some comments:D Just tell me about your insights about the chapter or even suggest some scenes, I'll be so willing to do it if it can compliment with the flow. I just love reading your comments since it boosts my energy and inspiration to continue typing until I finish a chapter:D

 

ooohhh... I'm blabbering too much in here, let's just wait for my fingers to finish typing the next chapter:p ahahahaha!

thank you! Mwahugs! :D