Jihoon

Upside Down/거꾸로

Sungjae took the subway, but he somehow felt more feelings of uncertainty that he expected.

He somehow felt that all the people were staring and targeting him, even though nothing happened in the cabin.

He waited in fear as he continued to hear the train move, before it reached his destination.

 

He hurriedly dashed out of the subway station, until he reached Coex Mall.

He ran to the studio, panting and puffing as he finally reached there, several models preparing for the rehearsal.

"What are you doing here?" asked Heejun suspiciously. "Your brother phoned me last night and told me you were not going to the fashion show."

"I'm sorry I could not attend the rehearsal last night, and about the misunderstanding. My brother thought I was that sick so I could not attend the fashion show, but I quickly recovered and I decided to go. I'm sorry for the confusion."

Heejun stared at him at a very long pause.

"Are you sure you'll be able to do this?" he asked.

"Yes, I will."

Heejun stepped up closer to Sungjae and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Sungjae."

"Yes?"

"Well we were close to the point of finding a replacement for you, but I guess that now that you are here, it is ultimately up to you about whether you want to do this, because only you yourself are responsible for your own health, should anything go wrong. You are responsible for what goes wrong with you, because this industry does not care about whether you are sick or tired, because the real world will always go around you. You only have yourself to blame. Believe it or not, there are more people out there that are more critical about every aspect of this industry than I am, so mark my words. That's just how it works. As a model you must be proactive and find a way to make the show go on."

"I will."

"And for that, I wish you the very best of luck in the fashion show."

"Thank you sir."

 

Sungjae was just being led to the dressing table with Ilhoon, who was helping him put on his first costume for the fashion show rehearsal.

He was just ready to step out on the runway and having his makeup done when he heard a voice behind him.

"Why did you come here?"

Sungjae turned around in horror.

It was Jihoon, staring at him with a grave face.

"Jihoon?"

"I'm not Jihoon," scoffed Jihoon with an evil grin his face, "I'm Junseok."

"WHAT?" Sungjae shook his head. "You're not! Kim Junseok was dead!"

"I was, but now I'm here again." said Jihoon. "Don't worry, I will be the last one that you will ever see."

"What do you mean?"

Jihoon chuckled wickedly, holding his stomach in pain from laughter, before he looked at Sungjae again.

"I will be the last one you will see, if you mess this show up for me. Don't even think about ruining my show. Someone's going to get hurt next."

Sungjae stared in him in horror, before the technician stopped the music.

"Yook Sungjae! Yook Sungjae!" called the technician.

Sungjae turned to the front.

"What's taking so long? It's your turn to lead!"

Sungjae turned back, but realised Jihoon turned back to Jihoon.

"Sungjae, what's taking so long?" asked Jihoon suspiciously. "Did you seriously forget the parts?"

Sungjae continued to look back at him in confusion as he walked on the runway.