Forgive Me

Fate Led Me to You

DongHae POV 


The three of us arrived at a restaurant to eat. RaMi treated us to the meal as both EunHyuk and I walked out of the restaurant, feeling as full as ever.
 

"Hyung, are you going anywhere later?" 
 

"Mm... I'm going somewhere with SoEun. Wae?" EunHyuk raised his eyebrows at me.
 

"Oh, that means you're going back to their school? I want to see HyunMi!" 
 

"Aigoo, our fishy misses HyunMi already!" He sang.  I punched him playfully.
 

"Oppa, can I come with you too?" RaMi asked me. I nodded in response; there wasn't anything wrong with going as friends, right? We boarded the van and drove back to HyunMi and SoEun's college. We arrived at exactly 2:45 and I had something in mind for HyunMi. I smiled as I pulled out a heart shaped note pad and began writing on it. RaMi peered over my shoulder to see what I was writing, but I didn't care. I finished writing and stuck the pen back into my pocket as I took out my phone.

To: SoEun
From: DongHae

SoEun-ssi! What is HyunMi's locker number? ^^

I waited a few moments before vibration came from my phone.

To: DongHae 
From: SoEun

It's 4386!

To: SoEun 
From: DongHae

Arraso, gomawo! And I hope you have fun on your date with Hyukkie later~ keke

I slid my phone back into my back pocket as I walked through the empty hall, looking for the numbers "4386" indented into one of the lockers. I walked up the stairs and heard light footsteps behind me, realizing that RaMi was still there. I scanned through the rows of lockers and found the one I was looking for. I swiftly stuck the note onto the locker and left towards the garden where I told HyunMi to meet me and sat on a stone bench. The bell rang and I sprang up from the seat, excitedly waiting for HyunMi's presence.
 

"Oppa, I heard you changed a lot when I left you..." I heard RaMi say.
 

"Ne? Oh... Yeah ," I responded, startled by her sudden words.
 

"The truth is, I really missed you too. It was a mistake to leave you," she said, sadness in her eyes. She stood up towards me an held my hand. I flinched at the sudden contact.
 

"Lets start over, huh?" She asked, smiling.
 

I stood there motionless, no words to say. What does she mean she regretted it? She suddenly leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. My heart nearly stopped from shock. I didn't know what to do as I stood there, defenceless. She attempted to kiss me further. Though her kiss felt... Fake; there were no feelings. Were her kisses always like this? I didn't feel the butterflies I felt when I kissed HyunMi or the rapid beating of my heart when I pressed my lips against hers. I quickly pulled away from RaMi and stared at her in shock.
 

"Wae? Isn't this what you want?"
 

"Ani... This is what I wanted before. All I want now is to love HyunMi and be loved by her," I replied, my eyebrows furrowing into a frown.
 

"But... I really miss you oppa..." She said, tears welling up in her eyes.
 

"You left me, in my time of need. You never replied to me when I texted you or called you, but you appear now? What are you trying to do?"
 

I stared into her eyes, anger boiling within me and felt her gaze strengthen into a glare, but softened when she spoke again.
 

"Lee DongHae, I love you," she whispered, a tear running down her cheek. I held my guard.
 

"So what? I'm done. We were over the moment I realized you would never call me or text me back. I can't let HyunMi see us like this or she'll misunderstand," I shook my head, leaving RaMi.

Was I too harsh?  Ani, Lee Donghae, it was to be done.  I shrugged the thought away and walked to the HyunMi's locker to find the empty locker door. She must've taken the note... But what is taking her so long to meet me? I explored the school and caught a glimpse of Henry. What was he doing here? I squinted to get a better sight, and realized he was hugging someone and it was... HyunMi? My gut gave off a weird burning feeling, as I began to march over to them. Though before I reached them, HyunMi already bid good bye to Henry and headed to the exit. In her hands, I could make out a crumpled piece of pink paper... Was that the note I gave her? She didn't ditch me for Henry, right? A thousand thoughts went through my mind and before I knew it, HyunMi was out of sight. I angrily walked over to Henry and grabbed the collar of his shirt.
 

"What are you trying to do to us?" I growled angrily. He glared into my eyes.
 

"What am I trying to do? Lee DongHae, wake up! You're the one who made this mess!" He yelled at me. My grip on his shirt weakened.
 

"What are you talking about...?" I asked weakly, a thought beginning to form at the back of my mind.
 

"Huh, you don't know?" 
 

This time, he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to his face.
 

"This is your last chance, Lee DongHae. I'll back off on this one, but if you ever hurt HyunMi again," he paused and took a breath, "I'm going to take her from you."

With that, he let go of my shirt collar and straightened his shirt, walking away; leaving me standing there in shock.  I came back to my senses when I realized I had to find out what happened to HyunMi.  I quickly rushed back to HyunMi's house and took the key from under the flower pot.  Twisting the key through the keyhole, I entered, to find an empty living room.
 

"HyunMi?" My voice echoed. There was nothing but silence.
 

"HyunMi-ah, are you home?" Again, no answer. I searched through the rooms and it worried me when I couldn't find her. I let myself fall onto the couch as I stared blankly at the ceiling. Did she see RaMi and I kissing? No, it can't be. If that were to happen, I would've seen her. But if that didn't happen... why was Henry so mad? Why did he say something about hurting HyunMi? And why did he say he was going to take HyunMi from me? It couldn't be... that he liked her too? The thoughts in my brain jumbled together in a mess, when I heard the door unlock. I quickly sat up and saw my girlfriend walk through the door. I walked up to her and embraced her into a tight hug.
 

"You're home?" I sighed in relief, inhaling the scent of her hair.
 

She pulled away from the hug and walked upstairs, no letting a word or sound out. I walked after her, catching her wrist.
 

"HyunMi, kwenchana?" 
 

No answer. She shook my grip off her hand and entered her room and began to close the door but I blocked it in time.
 

"We need to talk. Is there something wrong?" 
 

She looked up at me puffy eyes.
 

"Why are you back here? Just go, I don't want to see you anymore."
 

Those words stabbed my heart like a thousand knives. I pushed open the door and held her shoulders.
 

"W-wae? Did I do something wrong? Do you not love me anymore?  Did you and Henry do something?" 
 

She glared at me and then it came to my mind. She actually saw RaMi kiss me.
 

"Ani, I still love you Lee DongHae.  In fact, I probably love you more than anyone.  You should know what you did. You had fun, didn't you? I'm just some doll you can come to when you don't have RaMi!" She yelled, tears running down her cheek.
 

"Don't talk about yourself like that," I gritted my teeth, anger welling up within me, "it was a misunderstanding, she kissed me."
 

"And you didn't stop it? I saw you, Lee DongHae, you were just standing there, letting it happen."
 

Did I just let it happen? No, the one I loved was HyunMi, not anyone else. I had the words in my head, but my mouth wouldn't open. 
 

"I knew it," she said, sniffing, "you still liked her. Everything you said before were just lies. Just... Just go. I don't want to see you anymore, lets just end this for the good of both of us." 
 

She pushed me out of her room and slammed the door. I could hear her sobbing on the other side, which broke my heart. Tears started to form in my eyes as I walked down the stairs. The door began to unlock, which made me jump a little.  I brushed my tears away and cleared my throat, to make it seem like I wasn't crying.  I looked over to the door, and HyunJi walked in.
 

"DongHae oppa? What are you doing here?"


kyaa ~ summer has finally started , so here's another update :D next chapter will be up really really soon :3 i hope you're enjoying this story so far ^^ remember to comment + subscribe ! more comments = faster updates ~ thank you to my current subscribers ^^

Bbuing Buing ~ ♥