Vanilla Dream

Fate Led Me to You

HyunMi POV

There was only 5 minutes before class ended. That meant SoEun and I were only 5 minutes away from buying Super Junior tickets.  I rested my head on the desk as I watched the minute hand on the clock slowly bounce to the next second.  I looked away from the clock for what seemed like 5 minutes and looked back, realizing that only 2 minutes have passed. I groaned. Aish! Why does time in the class room pass by so slowly?! I directed my attention to the board as Ms. Jung, our English teacher wrote some kind of weird quote on the board. I took no interest and I slowly packed my stuff. As I put my last belonging in the bag, the bell rang! FINALLY! I raced out of the classroom and ran to the oak tree. We had no time to waste. I was catching my breath under the tree as I saw SoEun running towards me. I smiled and waved as she did the same. 

"HyunMi, let’s go to your house! That way we can use both your laptops to order the tickets so we have a higher chance in getting them." 
I nodded in response as we quickly walked back to my house. Before I arrived at the door, I took my shoes off.  I quickly inserted the key to the house and realized no one was home. We rushed upstairs to my room and took both mine and my sister's laptop and got ready for the ticket buying madness. 

"Ready?" I asked.

"Kaja!" SoEun replied.

We quickly logged onto the laptops and went on the site. The site was taking a while to load, probably due to the fact that 1000 other fans are trying to buy tickets too. I finally got onto the page where we could select our seats. Front row seat 12 and 13.  As I pressed enter, the page started processing. I mentally crossed my fingers as I bit my lip nervously. SoEun couldn't get onto the page, so the loading page is the only hope for us right now. We sat there for a minute until the screen turned white. Soon after, the page changed and my heart stopped for a second.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE FRONT ROW TICKETS: Seat 12 & 13 + BACK STAGE PASSES FOR THE SUPER JUNIOR CONCERT! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW AND THANKS FOR PURCHASING!

SoEun and I both sat there for a few minutes, eyes wide and staring at the screen. SoEun suddenly snapped out of the shock and shook me.

"YAH! We got the tickets!!" She squealed.

I came back to my senses and started jumping around with her.  We both fangirled and jumped around for what seemed like 10 minutes until our energy levels depleted and sat down.

"Yes…" I said while catching my breath, "We got the tickets." I turned to SoEun and saw her eyes sparkle with joy.

"We did it HyunMi-ah!" she said excitedly.  It felt as if we ran a 20 mile marathon and we won.  As we returned to our normal heart rate, I stood up to get a snack and drink.

"What do you want, SoEun-ah?" I asked her before walking out the door.

"Strawberry milk, please!" she blushed, "Eunhyuk's favourite~"

I giggled at her childishness as I nodded and walked towards the kitchen.  While preparing the drinks and snacks, I started humming to Super Junior's song, Haru.  As I walked up the stairs I heard rapid tapping of a keyboard.  Must be SoEun bragging about getting tickets, I thought.  With my hands full of drinks and food, I quietly entered the room and peered over SoEun's head, and revealing some videos taken by fans of EunHae.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked SoEun.

"What do you think I’m doing?  Watching EunHae moments, of course.  Do you think they'll have like a dance together like this?" she pointed towards the screen.  Donghae and Eunhyuk was dancing to "Oppa Oppa" while being intimate.  

"I'm pretty sure they would, I mean, they dance together often, right?" I replied.

"Yeah, I hope so!" she chirped, her voice full of enthusiasm.

We continued watching more fancams until we heard the front door unlocking.  

"Annyeong umma!" I yelled from my room.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Lee!" SoEun followed.

We walked to the door to find my mom carrying a bunch of groceries.  We quickly walked down the stairs to help her.

"Hello girls!" my mom replied.

"Umma, guess what?  SoEun and I got front row Super Junior Tickets!!" I said as SoEun and I squealed in excitement.

"That's great, honey." my mom replied, "That group you have posters of all over your wall, right?"

"Yup!" I said proudly.

We placed the bags on the table and realized it was already pretty late; we probably spent a couple of hours watching fan cams.

"I'll walk home with you?"  I offered.  We could fan girl more that way, I thought.

"Sure!" SoEun happily replied.

"Umma, I'll walk SoEun home!  I'll be back soon!"

"Arasso, be safe and turn your phone on!" she called out from her room.  Since SoEun lived only 2 blocks down, my mom wasn't much of a worry wart when it came to walking her home.

As we left my house, we both laughed and talked on the way to hers.  We were discussing about what to wear to the concert.  

"I think I'm going to wear that sweater I got not long ago.  You know, the one with Donghae's name on it!" I said happily.

"Aigoo, what an obsessed fan!"  SoEun joked as she knocked my head with her knuckles lightly.

"YAH!  I wasn't the one who got a pillow with Eunhyuk's face on it!" I shouted playfully.  SoEun started to blush and giggle nervously as I chuckled at how easy she is to make fun of.  We soon arrived at her door and her parents came to open the door.  She entered the house and waved as I walked away.  Soon after, the bright lights from her home became dimmer and the roads became darker.  The only light was the yellow streetlights, which weren't too comforting, either.  I picked up my pace and suddenly heard footsteps behind me.  I turned back and saw only the cars from the busy streets.  I assumed it was my own imagination so I shook the fact off.  I started walking again and heard the footsteps again.  This time, I saw a dark figure.  I started panicking when all of a sudden a black van pulled up beside me.  Now, I was really scared.  I froze as a man stepped out and gently put his arms around me urged me into the van.  I found his actions weird, though, because of how gentle he was being.

"Get in." he said in a soothing, familiar voice.  I listened and stepped into the van.  The mysterious man smelled of vanilla.  Weird, Donghae suddenly came to mind when I smelled him.  He still had his arms around me as I asked him something.

"U-uhm sir, may I ask what you are going to do to me?" I stuttered, still somewhat scared.

"Oh!  I'm not going to harm you.  You see, I saw a suspicious person walking behind you before, so I felt the need to help you.  A girl like you shouldn't be walking out in the streets alone at this hour you know!" he sternly scolded me.

"I-I know... I'm sorry; I won't do it again..." I replied quietly as I lowered my head, though I don't know why I was apologizing a stranger.  I felt him soften at my reaction as he lowers his voice.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I just don't want girls to get hurt... especially innocent ones like you."

When he ended his words, I looked up to his face.  I let out a small gasp as my brain recognized his face, his perfect jawline and features.

The mysterious, vanilla scented man was no other than Lee DongHae.


CLIFF HANGERR ~ well .. ish . double update for today ^^ hope you enjoyed this somewhat long chapter ? ^^;

Remember to subscribe if you like this story :D it would mean a lot ><

Btw, is this a good length ? o: please comment so i know what to change !

Sorry if this story is going kinda slow ): i will try to add more conflicts and stuff so yaa ^^