Reunited

Fate Led Me to You

HyunMi POV

Finally, I get to see him.  It has been 5 months, though it felt like years.  We've talked on the phone, online, and even webcammed but it never really fulfilled my desires to see him.  Finally, I get to see him again.  SoEun and I walked through the gates and intook the interior of Incheon airport.   

"Wah~ It's so nice!" She squealed as she pulled her luggage towards the exit, "Are you sure you don't want to tell DongHae you're with me?"

"Mm, I want it to be a suprise," I smiled.

FLASHBACK

HyunMi's phone went off, her boyfriend's voice echoing through the room.  Before he left, he set his voice as her ringtone, so she wouldn't forget him.  *You have a call, princess~ Hurry and pick up!*

"Hello?" She answered, sitting down on her bed.  

"Lee HyunMi-ssi?  I'm Go SongHyo, the CEO and co-founder of Fashion Korea," a female voice sounded.  HyunMi's eyes widened in surprise.  Fashion Korea was the largest clothing company in Korea, and it was the most well known, too. AN:  I made this name up .. LOOL . and the person is made up too . I don't think there are any companies with this name , right ? hope not ><

"Ne, what can I help you with?"

"I recently went over your application to become a designer of our company," she paused, "and I think you are very well suited to our requirements.  I would like to hire you to work for us."

"Really?  Thank you so much!" HyunMi said, trying to contain her excitement. 

"Ne, will you be able to leave in a month?"

"Ne!" She replied, thinking of fulfilling her dream.  She would also finally be able to see the person she missed so dearly for the past few months.

"And all the flight costs will be on the company," she paused, "Will you be able to find a place to stay?"

"I will have to get back to you about that," HyunMi replied, her mind wandering off to see where she could stay.

"Arraso, then, I will hope to see you in a month," the CEO said.

"Ne, kamsamnida!" HyunMi hung up and brought the phone towards her chest.  Quickly, she began to dial her best friend's phone.

"Yah!  SoEun, guess what?" HyunMi nearly yelled into the phone.

"You got accepted to Fashion Korea?" She squealed on the other line.

"You too?  Yes!  We'll get to work together then!  Do you know where we can stay?" HyunMi said happily.  

"Not sure yet... I'm going to tell EunHyuk about this!"

"Arraso, but don't tell DongHae about this, I want to surprise him," HyunMi smiled, imagining her boyfriend's face when he sees her.

We will meet soon, my prince, HyunMi thought.  Smiling, she ran downstairs to tell her mom.

END OF FLASHBACK

We walked out of the airport to catch a taxi, inhaling the cold, crisp autumn air.  I sniffed a bit before pulling my scarf over my nose.  

"You cold?" SoEun asked, checking her phone.

"Ani," I replied stubbornly, though I couldn't handle the cold well.  She took off her beanie and pulled it over my head, until it reached my eye level.  I puffed out my cheeks and folded the rim of the beanie so it wouldn't block my eyesight.  We boarded the taxi as I stared out the window.  Even though I was tired, I still couldn't take my eyes off the buildings of Seoul.  I leaned my head against the window, wanting to be in DongHae's embrace.  

"Don't worry, we'll see them soon," SoEun laughed beside me as if she read my mind.  I sighed in response as she dialled EunHyuk's phone.

"Oppa, we just landed, we'll be at the building in about 15 minutes," she said through the phone, drawing tiny circles on the rough surface of her jeans.  I could hear EunHyuk's muffled voice, saying something about missing her, as SoEun giggled in response.  I shook my head and smiled as I rolled down the windows to let in some fresh air.  I stared out into the blue sea, the sun's rays reflecting off of the surface.  Soon, the car halted to a stop and we stepped out onto the chilly streets of Korea.  Sitting before us was the one and only, SM Entertainment.  The sequences around the logo sparkled as the wind danced along.  We walked to the back door, to be welcomed by EunHyuk who was in his training attire.

"Annyeong!" I said to him, as SoEun jumped into his arms for a bear hug.

"I missed you so much," EunHyuk whispered into her hair, loud enough for me to hear.  The two shared a kiss as I stood there awkwardly, trying to distract myself with the surroundings.

"Annyeong sister-in-law.  You know DongHae nearly died when he thought you weren't coming, right?" he flashed his gummy smile, his arms around my best friend's waist.  I walked towards him and we shared a quick hug and he led us into the interior of the SM building.  The sound of our luggages gave off a loud noise as it rolled on the wooden floors.  Soon, we approached a tinted glass door, labelled "Practice room".

I slowly peeked through the door to find the members dancing to 'y Free & Single'.  My eyes quickly landed on the person I missed so much, the one I dreamed of being in his embrace, dancing powerfully.  My heart skipped a beat.  Finally seeing him in person took all my worries away, leaving joy.  Sweat rolled down the side of his head, his body glistening.  

 
AN: I'd imagine something like this . LOL . #omgsweat

"So are you going to go in or what?" EunHyuk asked, some lip stick visible on the corner of his lips.

"You two go first, and you might want to wipe your lips before walking in," I laughed as he flushed a bright pink, immediately smuding the lipstick off his lips.  The two of them walked in and the music stopped, as the member's voices echoed with greetings.  

"Hey, fish, someone's here to see you," EunHyuk chuckled slightly.  I slowly pulled my luggage behind me to find DongHae's surprised face, along with the members.

"H-HyunMi," He stuttered before running up to me, hugging me tightly.  I responded to his hug, ignoring the fact that he was sweating.  I melted into his embrace, like I always did 5 months ago.  

"I missed you so much," He buried his damp face into my hair.  I hugged him even tighter, my body tight against his toned body. "Me too," I said to him.  His hands gently brushed through my hair, like old times.  All my worries and desires of seeing him was swept away right at that moment.  I breathed in the scent I missed so much as it lingered on my nose.  Pulling away, he brushed his fingers on my cheeks, the smile lighting up his tired face.

"I thought you weren't going to come," he said, my heart melted to his loving gaze.

"I wanted surprise you, pabo," I said, a tear rolling down my cheek, though from happiness.  He locked his lips with mine, moving to a consistent pattern.  The moment felt perfect, like it always did when his lips met mine.  A voice came beside us, somewhat startling me.

"Ahem, get a room please," KyuHyun said, tapping his foot on the wooden floor.  I pulled away as my face immediately flushed a deep shade of pink as DongHae wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you tired?  You must be tired from the flight.  Should I go buy you something to drink?" He threw a bunch of questions at me, but I stopped his blabbering with a peck on his nose.

"Ani, I'm fine, pabo," I laughed, hugging his waist tightly, "just continue practicing!"  He hesisated, but brought his lips to mine one last time and left to join the members.  SoEun and I sat down against the wall and watched the group dance, my eyes were always locked with DongHae's on the mirror.  Sweat glistened on his body, as he moved smoothly through the moves.  The last song ended as all the members fell down onto the floor, panting.  I walked over to DongHae who picked me up and swung me in circles.  I squealed like a child as he laughed.  I handed him the cold water bottle as I gently dabbed the towel on his forehead and neck.  I could feel his gaze on me, but I didn't look up and ignored the fact.

"Is someone shy?" His husky voice sounded.  I looked up at him in confusion.  "You're blushing," He laughed.  I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my face was slightly blanketed with pink.  Quickly, I fanned myself off.

"Tch, who wouldn't blush if you kept on staring at me like that?" I looked away.  He pulled me back to face him.

"Because I missed you. So much you don't even know," he started deep into my eyes, "I wanted to see your face so badly."

"Of course I know.  I missed you so much, pabo," I giggled and hugged him.  He immediately returned the hug and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Where are you going to stay?" He questioned me, his face in a mere confusion state.

"With us," EunHyuk interrupted.

"Jinja?!" DongHae replied happily like a child.  I nodded and laughed at his cute response.

"Arraso, let's go back to our dorms, the two must be tired," Ryeowook said, "I'll make them a good dinner!"

Everyone agreed as they began packing up.  Both SoEun and I watched, and began pulling our luggages out of the room when DongHae ran over to me and took my luggage from my hands.

"It's heavy.  I'll carry it," he flashed me his heart-melting smile, as I took his small small duffle bag from his shoulders.  With his free hand, he tangled our fingers together, causing my stomach to flutter.  We walked hand-in-hand towards their van, when a voice came behind us.

"Oppa!" a familiar voice sounded.  I turned around to find my worst nightmare: Go RaMi.

Oh great, I thought.

 

DongHae POV

I sighed in exasperation as EunHyuk excused himself to pick up SoEun from the back door.  I wish HyunMi was with her, I thought, though it would be too good be true.  For the past 5 months, all I thought about was her.  How I wanted to feel how our lips melted with one another's, to hear her voice in person, to see her beautiful face.  I sighed once more as we stood in our positions and began dancing to Mr. Simple.  Before I knew it, I was already sweating.  I began picking up the power to the dance, since I was disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing her anytime soon.  And to make matters worse, RaMi came with us to Korea.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa!" DongHae heard a voice call out.  He peered over his seat to find RaMi and her friend standing there with their carry-ons.

"What are you two doing here?" KyuHyun asked from his seat, clearly not amused.

"We're going to Korea with you guys!" She said happily.  DongHae could've sworn he heard groans of despair behind him.  

"That's... great," Ryeowook said, a pound of sarcasm in his voice.  She squeezed herself in between EunHyuk and DongHae, wrapping her arm around his.  He sighed and looked out the window, thinking about how much he missed HyunMi already.

END OF FLASHBACK

We rested for a few minutes and soon moved on the dancing y Free & Single.  When we were in the middle of the song, the door rattled open, to reveal EunHyuk and SoEun.  I managed a smile and greeted her with the other members.  Out of nowhere, EunHyuk said something that surprised me.

"Hey, fish, someone's here to see you," he chuckled.  Who was here?  Could it be HyunMi?  A smidge of hope sparked within me.  I heard wheels roll on the wooden floor, as the 'someone' walked into the room.  It was no other than HyunMi.  The one I loved so dearly, the one who took me out of the dark abyss, the one who cared for me, the one who I wanted to see so badly, was standing there in the door way.  

"H-HyunMi," I stuttered before running up to her and engulfed her into my arms.  I didn't care that I was sweating, all I wanted to do was have her in my arms.  Almost immediately, my grief and longing for her disappeared.  I inhaled the scent of her hair I missed so much.

"I missed you so much," I buried my face in her hair.  "Me too," she said.  We stood there in each other's embrace for a while, until I pulled away, a smile drawn on my face.

"I thought you weren't going to come," I managed to say, I stared into her eyes, nearly melting at the sight.

"I wanted surprise you, pabo," she said as a tear ran down her cheeks.  I immediately brought my lips to hers, our lips moving in a synchonizing pattern.

"Ahem, get a room please," KyuHyun's voice sounded next to us.  HyunMi pulled away as her face burned a deep shade of pink.  I wrapped my arms around her.  Oh, how I missed her blushing cheeks.

"Are you tired?  You must be tired from the flight.  Should I go buy you something to drink?" I said, my questions pouring out.  She stopped me from continuing any further with a peck on the nose.

"Ani, I'm fine, pabo," she said, hugging my waist tightly, causing my heart to flutter.  "Just continue practing!"  I hesistated, but gave her one last kiss before walking towards he members and continued practicing.  The whole time my gaze was locked on HyunMi's, not wanting to lose one second of seeing her beautiful face.  Soon, practice ended and she walked up to me.  In a swift movement, I put my arms around her and swung her in circles, causing her to squeal like a little girl and I laughed.  Seeing her happy face made me happy.  She handed me a bottle of cold water as I set her down back onto the floor.  I gulped it down hungrily as she gently wiped the sweat from my face.  I watched her concentrated face and I noticed it began to turn a light pink. 

"Is someone shy?" I .  She looked up at me with a confused face, clearly not understanding what I was saying.  "You're blushing," I laughed, making it clear.  She whipped her head towards the mirror, and quickly fanned herself.

"Tch, who wouldn't blush if you kept on staring at me like that?" She looked away.  I turned her body to face mine, staring deep into her eyes.

"Because I missed you. So much you don't even know," I said, "I wanted to see your face so badly."

"Of course I know.  I missed you so much, pabo," she said, hugging me tight.  I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Where are you going to stay?" I asked.

"With us," EunHyuk said.  My heart leaped happily.

"Jinja?!" I replied, louder and more excited than I expected.  She nodded and laughed.

"Arraso, let's go back to our dorms, the two must be tired," Ryeowook said, "I'll make them a good dinner!" 

We all agreed as we began packing, HyunMi and SoEun watching by the door.  HyunMi began pulling her luggage out the door, and I quickly took it from her.

"It's heavy.  I'll carry it," I smiled at her.  She took my duffle bag from me and began walking, as I intertwined our fingers.  My heart fluttered at the mere touch, remembering the familiar feeling.  We walked together to the van, when a voice came behind us.

"Oppa!" A high voice sounded.  And I knew exactly who it was.  I sighed and turned around, not surprised by the presence in front of me.  It was Go RaMi, again.


hey everyone ! enjoy this update (: they finally meet again <3 don't forget to subscribe and feel free to leave your feedback :D your support keeps me going ^^ i just found out people say that DongHae is shorter in person . but on his profile it says he's 175cm .. so is he shorter than that ? o: oh well ^^ i hope you guys have a good day ! annyeong for now ~