More Drama?

Fate Led Me to You

Third Person POV

The door creaked open as HyunMi walked through with a towel on her head.

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

DongHae stood there, his mind still wandering off, wondering where or when he saw this keychain before.  

"Oppa?" HyunMi peered over his shoulders.  The blue keychain sat perfectly in his palms.

"Huh? Oh, I was moving your luggage when I found this," he said, holding the keychain to her.

"Ah, this?" She said, gently picking up the keychain from his palms. "A

boy gave it to me when I was younger.  I was crying on the swings because I was lost, and he gave me this to stop me from crying," she smiled at the memory.

"Ah... really?"

"Mm, but he never told me his name.  I always wondered what 'ES' standed for, and I never saw him since then."

"Was he older than you?" DongHae asked, his mind still asking questions.

"Around... maybe 3 or 4 years?  Probably like our ," she giggled, now twirling the keychain around her finger.

"Oh," DongHae simply replied, but inside, he felt somewhat jealous.

"Mhmm, should we go to sleep now?  I'm kind of tired," HyunMi said, rubbing her eyes.

"Arraso, I'll go shower first, wait for me, okay?" DongHae grinned.

"Arraso, hurry up or I might fall asleep," HyunMi yawned, crawling in bed.

DongHae quickly grabbed his clothes and headed to the washroom.  HyunMi's ringtone went off, DongHae's voice echoed the room.  HyunMi smiled as she answered her phone.

"Yobeosayeo?" 

"Chubby cheeks?" A familiar voice echoed on the other line.

"Henry?" HyunMi sat up excitedly.  It was nice to hear his voice again.

"Of course, it's your mochi," he laughed, "You're in Korea now?  How come I never heard about this?" 

"I wanted it to be a suprise, of course," she giggled.

"Can you visit me soon?  I want to see your face!" Henry said.  

"Sure, when?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Oh... no can do.  I'm going somewhere with the fish tomorrow," she laughed.

"How about the day after tomorrow?"

"Nope, I have to see the CEO of the company I'm going to work for," HyunMi sighed.  

"It really is hard for us to find a time," Henry sighed on the other line.

"I'll call you back when I'm free, arraso?  I'm tired and I should go to sleep since I have to wake up early tomorrow..."

"Arraso, I'll talk to you then!" Henry faked a cheerful voice and hung up.  It hurt him to realize that HyunMi might not even have time to see him anymore.  And it hurt him more when he realized that he could've been with her tomorrow if he had just called earlier.

HyunMi placed her phone at the bedside table, when a pair of arms s around her waist.

"Henry?" DongHae's husky voice sounded.

"Mm," HyunMi replied, turning her body around and snuggling in DongHae's embrace.  The two of them settled theirselves in bed, their bodies warm under the covers.

"Will I see DongHwa oppa?" HyunMi asked right before DongHae fell asleep.

"Bwo?  Lee HyunMi, are you going to go over to him now?" DongHae's eyes snapped open.

"Pabo-ah, of course not.  I just wanted to see how he was in person," HyunMi tapped him gently on the nose.

"I think he's going to be home... I'm not sure,"

"Arraso, then, let's sleep," HyunMi smiled and cuddled closer to her boyfriend.  DongHae kissed her on the forehead before tightening his arms around her, sending millions of tiny butterflies to her stomach.  The two slipped off to dreamland, but the lingering thought of the blue keychain was in the back of DongHae's mind.


"Wake up, sunshine!"

"Hmm?" HyunMi said tiredly, her eyes remained closed.

"Wake up, or you will recieve punishment from the almighty Lee DongHae!" DongHae said, raising his chest egotistically.

"Bwoya?" HyunMi said, sitting up and stretching, recieving a cute smile from him.

"You're so cute, you know that?" He laughed, pinching her cheeks.

"Yah, be careful about where you put those hands," HyunMi glared at him.

"Aigoo, is our little HyunMi cranky?"

HyunMi heaved a sigh and headed to the bathroom, when she was suddenly seperated from the ground.

"Put me down!" 

"Never!  Not until you smile or laugh!" 

"Aish, Lee DongHae!" HyunMi began flailing her arms.

"Arraso, arraso," DongHae said as he put her down, "go wash up, I'll be waiting for you outside," he said, sneaking a small kiss from her before hurrying out the door.  Such a kid, she smiled before heading out the door.  Soon, the couple finished getting ready, and were about to head out to Mokpo.

"Have a good time, you two!" SungMin yelled after them as the elevator arrived.  The members stood at the doorway and waved off the couple.  The two waved back happily before entering the elevator.  After a few minutes, they arrived at the parking lot, where their cars were parked.  DongHae led HyunMi to his; a white audi and hurried to the passenger's seat and opened the door for HyunMi, who kissed him on the cheek.  She sat down as he closed the door, taking a look at the interior.  It was clean, as expected, and there was a small Nemo dangling from the mirror.  DongHae climbed into the car and reached around her, earning a questioning look from HyunMi.

"Don't think too much," he chuckled, "I'm just putting on your seatbelt."  HyunMi's face began to burn a bright pink, while DongHae laughed at her expresssion.

"Aigoo, kyeopta!" He said, squeezing her cheeks once again.  The two enjoyed a joyful car ride as the music player played a bunch of Super Junior songs, from ballads to rock.  Before they knew it, they finally arrived at the train station.  DongHae parked his car and the two of them headed towards the entrance.  As they bought the tickets, HyunMi could catch the female cashier glancing at DongHae.  You're just thinking too much, she thought to herself.  Before she ended the words in her head, the cashier 'accidently' caught ahold of his hands.

"Ah, mianaeyo," she bowed slightly, recieving a nod from DongHae.  HyunMi sighed as he turned to her.

"Wae?  Jealous?" DongHae teased.

"Tch, who's jealous?" She effortlessly said, walking towards their train.

"I don't have eyes for anyone but you, my princess," he encircled his arms around her.

"Arraso, then, let's go on the train before it leaves us, pabo," she smiled before running through the entrance.  DongHae laughed before following in her steps.  The two soon found their seats and sat down, waiting for the train to leave.  

"How long is the train ride?" HyunMi asked, looking out the window.

"Around... 3 hours and 20 minutes?  Sleep, if you want.  I woke up up pretty early this morning..." He admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"Mm," She said, resting her head on his shoulders.  Before she knew it, she drifted off to dream land. 

"Why are you crying?" The young boy asked.

"I... I think I lost my umma and appa," Young HyunMi replied, tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

"Don't cry, oppa will help you find them," the boy said, "Here, have this.  Stop crying, arraso?" He said, handing her a blue keychain with the letters 'ES' imprinted on the surface.

"HyunMi!  Oh goodness, there you are!  I thought I lost you forever!" A man's voice echoed, she looked up to find her father.

"HyunMi, don't you ever leave us like that, okay?" Her mom's voice sounded.

"Thank you, young man, for keeping her safe," HyunMi's parents thanked the young boy.

"Aniyo, it's my pleasure," He smiled.

"HyunMi, let's go home now, thank the young boy," HyunMi's mom told her.

"Kamsamnida, oppa," HyunMi sniffed, the blue keychain still apparent in her small hands.

"You're welcome," he smiled, gently ruffling her hair, "Don't get lost again, arraso?"  Little HyunMi nodded her head and waved good bye to the boy, who watched her walk off with her parents.

"HyunMi-ah," DongHae said gently, "We're here,"

"Bwo? Already?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah, you slept through the whole ride," he chuckled, "were you dreaming about something nice?"

"I dreamt about the time the boy gave me the keychain," she admitted.

"Ah... Jinja?"

"Mm, let's go to your house now," she smiled at him, giving him butterflies.

The couple soon left the train station and rode the bus to DongHae's home.  Throughout the whole ride, HyunMi was staring out the window in wonders, seeing all the trees and farms just got to her.  Finally, they arrived at a cozy looking house, with cream coloured pillars and marble steps.

"It's really nice," HyunMi said, staring at the exterior of the house.

"Mm, DongHwa hyung and I decided umma should live in a better house, so we both chipped in to buy her a new one," he smiled.

The two approached the house and spotted a bright red convertable.

"Is that... DongHwa hyung's car?" HyunMi asked.

"No... not that I can recall that he got a new car..." DongHae's eyebrows furrowed together.  As the stepped in front of the house, the door swung open, to reveal HyunMi's nightmare, Go RaMi.

"Oppa, you're came?" She squealed and flung her arms around his neck.

Why am I not surprised? HyunMi thought to herself.


Hey everyone ! :D I wanted to update before I go to KOREAA :DD yaay ! so I won't be able to update for a couple of days T____T miane , readers ! but if I do see any stars , I will for sure post them here :3 don't forget to subscribe and feel free to leave your feed back ! love ya guys ! (: annyeong for now ^^