Day with Super Junior (Part 1)

Fate Led Me to You

3rd Person POV

HyunMi's eyes fluttered open to the sound of the TV coming from downstairs. She looked up to find DongHae, sleeping peacefully like an angel. Her hand approached his face as her fingers gently traced the bridge of his nose, watching him twitch a little to the touch.

Her heart beated faster at how cute it was. She moved her face towards his and planted a soft kiss on his thin lips as his eyes gently opened.
 

"Good morning, beautiful," DongHae said in his tired husky voice.
 

"Morning," HyunMi replied, gently brushing his bangs from his face.
 

"Should we wash up now? We have to meet the members today," she said. 
 

"Mm, arraso. You go first, I'll sleep a little," DongHae replied, his eyes closing again.
 

"Ah, right, I have to tell SoEun too," HyunMi muttered to herself. She grabbed ahold of her phone and called her best friend.

 

"Yobeosaeyo?" A sleepy voice answered on the other line.

 

"SoEun-ah, get ready! We're going to spend time with the members today~"

 

"Wae? It's so early!" SoEun complained.
 

"Yah, it's 12 already.  Plus, don't you want to see your EunHyuk?" HyunMi teased. She heard her best friend's voice suddenly change in tone; from tired to excited.
 

"Arraso! Come pick me up, okay?" 
 

"Mm, I'm hanging up," HyunMi smiled.
 

She quickly washed up and headed back to her room, to find Donghae still sleeping soundly.  She walked quietly towards the bed and kissed him on the lips again.  She was about to pull away when a pair of arms s around her waist and pulled her close, deepening the kiss.  Her arms grew weak and gave in.  His lips felt so soft and gentle.  Butterflies were fluttering madly in her tummy.  

 

"Unnie?  Are you awake?" HyunJi's voice echoed from downstairs.  HyunMi quickly pushed him away in embarrassment.

 

"Yah!" She pouted as his eyes opened, a light shade of pink beginning to blanket her cheeks.

 

"Wae?  You like it, don't you?" A mischevious smirk beginning to curve his lips.  HyunMi ignored his question.

 

"Hurry and go wash up.  I want to go see the members~" she said.

 

"Hmph, why are you so excited?" DongHae muttered under his breath, clearly jealous at her reaction.

 

"Of course I'm excited, I have to make a good impression!" she poked him on the cheek, "plus I'm meeting my favourite group~"

 

"Tch," he said, standing up.

 

HyunMi stood up from her bed and walked behind DongHae, wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

"Don't be jealous~ I met my favourite guy, so now I want to meet the others!" she smiled, resting her face on his back.  He turned around and peppered her with soft kisses.  She giggled and buried her face in his chest.

 

"Tch, who's jealous?" DongHae said stubbornly.  HyunMi pulled away and pouted at him.  She poked him at his side again and he flinched.  

 

"Arraso!" he said in defeat.  HyunMi laughed and headed downstairs to find HyunJi laughing at the TV.  She sat down beside her and watched the show.  

 

"HyunJi-ah, I'm going to meet the members today,  Are you going to be okay by yourself?" HyunMi interrupted.

 

"Ne, have fun, unnie!  Don't forget to get me autographs!"

 

"Arraso, I'll ask the guys," a voice said behind them.  HyunMi turned around to find DongHae, already changed.  

 

"You're done?" she asked, walking towards him.  He nodded and wrapped his arms around her.

 

"I'm going to change," she said, pecking him on the cheek.  DongHae nodded and loosened his arms around her waist.  HyunMi headed upstairs and closed her door, standing in front of her closet, debating over what to wear.

 

"Hmm... I shouldn't wear something too casual, or too formal," she said outloud.  After 10 minutes, she finally picked her outfit:  Pastel pink shorts, a white t-shirt and a cardigan.  A knock came from her door, followed by DongHae's voice.

 

"Are you done?" he asked.

 

"Mm, I'm coming out," she replied, applying a little make-up.  She opened the door to find DongHae staring at her in amazment.

 

"You look amazing..." he blurted out, at a loss for words.  

 

"Jinja?" she asked him, biting her lip shyly.

 

"Mm.  But then you look great any day," he chuckled.

 

"Should we go?" HyunMi asked, grabbing her bag from her room.  She glanced at the clock and realized it was already He nodded and took her hand. They walked downstairs and bid good bye to HyunJi.

 

"Oppa, can we pick up SoEun first?" HyunMi asked, looking up at him.

 

"Arraso, we have to take the subway, is that okay?"

 

"Ne, kwenchana!" she smiled at him.

 

They soon arrived at SoEun's house as HyunMi knocked lightly on the door.  After a few moments, SoEun came to the door.

 

"Annyeong!" she greeted them happily.

 

"SoEun, let's go!"

 

They left SoEun's house and headed towards the subway station.  As soon as they reached the station, they purchased the tickets and waited for the train to come.

 

"So... anything happen to you two lately?" SoEun smirked.

 

"What are you talking about?" HyunMi asked, confusion lingering in her voice.  DongHae cleared his throat, clearly understanding what SoEun was asking.

 

"It's nothing," DongHae said, trying to avoid awkward conversations, "and no, nothing happened the us."

 

"Arraso, then," SoEun chuckled softly to herself.

 

"Anything happen between you and EunHyuk?" DongHae asked, his arms snaking around HyunMi's waist.

 

"N-No! We just started dating-" SoEun blurted out, biting her lip regretfully, realizing what she has said.

 

"Bwo?  You guys actually started dating?  I was just teasing you..." HyunMi said in disbelief.

 

"Yeah... we were planning to tell you all at the 'gathering'," she admitted, she air-quoted the words gathering.

 

"See, you're lucky too!" HyunMi laughed. The train soon came as the three of them lined up to walk in.  Surprisingly, it was more crowded than usual.  Both DongHae and HyunMi were together, hand in hand, while SoEun found a less crowded spot someplace else.  The train began moving and HyunMi felt a a cold hand on her leg, sending a shiver up her spine.  She flinched and tightened her arms around DongHae.

 

"Wae? Is something wrong?" DongHae asked.  HyunMi shook her head as DongHae's arms tightened around her waist.  Again, she felt the same cold hand on her leg.  That's when DongHae pulled her closer and turned her around to the opposite side.  She looked up to DongHae and he gave an assuring smile.  They train soon stopped at a station and people began pouring out of the train.  Suddenly, DongHae grabbed ahold of a guy's shirt collar, and to HyunMi's surprise, it was a guy from college.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" DongHae glared at the guy.

 

"What are you talking about?" The guy retorted.  DongHae leaned towards the guy's face and glared deep into his eyes.

 

"Don't you ever think of doing something like that again, especially to my girl," he growled angrily. 

 

"I-I'm sorry!  The guy said, scared out of his wits, "I won't do it again!"

 

DongHae let go of the guy, who furiously ran out of the train, and looked at HyunMi.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked, worry in his voice.  SoEun walked over and asked her the same thing.  HyunMi nodded as DongHae took off his sweater and told her to tie it around her waist.

 

"Aish, what a ert!" SoEun said angrily.  HyunMi looked up at DongHae and kissed him on the cheek.

 

"Gomawo, our jagi," she smiled.  His heart beated faster at her actions and words, almost right away, his anger subsided and all he felt inside was butterflies.  They soon reached their stop and walked towards the hotel.  In the distance, they could hear screams and cheers.  As they approached the hotel,  both SoEun and HyunMi's eyes widened in shock.  Fans were cheering and jumping up and down, hoping Super Junior would see them.  The security guards were frantically trying to calm down the fans, to prevent any further disturbances to the guests staying at the hotel.  HyunMi untied the sweater around her waist and draped it over DongHae's head, encouraging him to wear it.  

 

"It's fine," he smiled at her.  He tied it around her waist again.  They soon arrived in front of the hotel and walked in, when the fans began showering him with gifts.

 

"Oppa!!!" many of the fans screamed.  He nodded waved and smiled, grabbing ahold of HyunMi's hand.  She looked up at him innocently.

 

"Wae?  Can't I be affectionate towards my girlfriend?" He asked childishly.  HyunMi shook her head jokingly in disapproval, earning a childish hae.

 

"I was joking, kaja~" HyunMi sweet talked him and kissed him on the nose.

 

"Aigoo, too sweet for me," SoEun cringed beside them.  HyunMi glared at her, and SoEun laughed. 

 

 

They entered the building as HyunMi and SoEun gawked at the interior.  The whole place seemed like a castle.  There were pillars that held up the place, swirled spiral patterns which were gold in colour.  The floor were blanketed with marble tiles which had unique patterns and the chairs were painted gold as well.  A delicate looking chandelier hung from the ceiling, emitting dim light, though it looked like it would fall if any thing touched it.  The walls were a light cream colour, which complimented all the decorations.

 

"Wah..." HyunMi said, admiring the hotel lobby.

 

"Nice, isn't it?" DongHae chuckled.  The three of them walked to the elevators and entered.  Even the elevator looks high-class, HyunMi thought.  They arrived at the 15th floor and got off, walking towards the members' room.  DongHae knocked to a beat on the polished door.  Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock - Knock Knock.They waited a few moments until they heard a sound on the knob and the door swung open.  An aroma of food welcomed them.

 

"There you guys are!" Ryeowook said happily, wearing an apron, "come in!"

 

"Annyeong hyung~" DongHae greeted.  Both HyunMi and SoEun bowed.

 

"Annyeong!" they both said in unison.

 

DongHae stepped into the room casually and tossed his sweater onto a nearby chair.  Surprisingly, it wasn't just a room.  Instead, it was more of an apartment; there was even a kitchen!  HyunMi directed her attention towards the coffee table, where Kyuhyun was sitting in front of a laptop and talking to the screen.  He was playing Star Craft, which was no surprise.

 

"Annyeong, SoEun and sister-in-law," he said, not lifting his eyes off the screen.  Not long after, the others came out to the living room and greeted them.

 

"Annyeong!" Both HyunMi and SoEun said.  Ryeowook clapped his hands together and headed back to the kitchen, where he must've preparing a feast.

 

"Just wait~  The food will be ready soon!" he called from the kitchen.  A pair of arms abruptly pulled HyunMi into a hug.  

 

"You came?" A familiar voice said.  It was Henry.

 

"Yeah!" HyunMi replied joyfully.

 

"Let's go to my room, I want to tell you something!" Henry whispered excitedly.  He gently held her hand and pulled her towards his room, when he was interrupted with the sound of DongHae clearing his throat.  Both HyunMi and Henry looked at him in confusion.

 

"She's my girlfriend," he said cooly.  DongHae was more cautious around Henry now, since he seemed like he like HyunMi.  He still couldn't really shake the words that Henry said to him the other day: "I'm going to take her from you".  Henry let go of HyunMi's hands as DongHae sat on the couch next to Kyuhyun, who furrowed his eyebrows to the movement DongHae caused.  He pat his hand on his lap, motioning for HyunMi to sit.  She looked over to Henry who had a disheartened expression.  HyunMi mouthed 'later' to him and went over to DongHae, who s his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.  

 

"Well, should we play a game?"  Shindong asked, trying to hype up the atmosphere.

 

"Mm... Truth or dare!  Me first!" SungMin suggested, waving his hand in the air.

 

"Shouldn't Ryeowook come play with us too?" HyunMi asked, feeling guilty for making him do all the work.

 

"Ani kwenchana!  I'll play after we eat~" they heard him say.

 

"WAIT!" EunHyuk suddenly said, "I have something to say."  He walked over to SoEun who was standing up, eyes wide at his actions.

 

"SoEun and I are... kind of dating," he said, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully.  SoEun, on the other hand, buried her face in her hands in embarrasment.  

 

"Chukahae (Congratulations)!" they all said, clapping and laughing at the couple's shyness.  DongHae gave a thumbs up to his bestfriend, lifted his head arrogantly, as if saying 'of course!'

 

"Arraso, now, should we start our game?" Yesung suggested.  Everyone nodded in agreement and sat down onto the carpet, forming a circle.  HyunMi was sitting on the opposite side of Henry, who kept glimpsing over to her.  They game soon started when SungMin asked his first victim.

 

"You don't ever want SungMin to dare you.  His ideas are the most extreme," DongHae whispered to HyunMi, exaggerating the word 'ever', which made her more curious about what was in store for their game.

 

"Lee. Hyuk. Jae." Sungmin smirked evilly, "Truth or dare?"

 

"Dare," EunHyuk replied cooly.  Sungmin widened his eyes in joy, as HyunMi swallowed and anticipated EunHyuk's dare, and how it was so extreme.

 

"I dare you to one-shot 7 glasses of soju during dinner," Sungmin grinned.  That's not that bad, HyunMi thought, since she had a high tolerance for alcohol.

 

"Arraso," EunHyuk accepted the challenge. "Now it's my turn."  He looked around the circle, when his eyes finally landed on DongHae.

 

"Our fishy~" Eunhyuk grinned mischieviously.

 

"Dare," DongHae said bravely.  HyunMi looked up at him in surprise, while he looked over and winked at her, which was a gesture enough to make HyunMi's heart beat like crazy.  How does he have this kind of affect on me, whatever he does?

 

"I dare you to... do the pepro game with HyunMi!"

 

"Bwo?" HyunMi blurted out, eyes widening.  DongHae smirked and nodded.

 

"Wae?  Shirro? (You don't want to?)" DongHae pouted like a child.  HyunMi shook her head slowly as a light shade of pink tinted her cheeks. DongHae kissed her forehead gently.  EunHyuk stood up and ran to his room, coming out with a box of pocky.  He opened the box and threw a packet at DongHae, who caught it in a cool fashion.  He ripped open the package and bit onto one of the ends and faced HyunMi with the other.  She shyly approached the pocky and began biting.  Each bite caused her tummy to do a little flip and caused her heart to skip a beat.  Both of them bit the stick until their lips were a few milimetres apart.  DongHae suddenly bit the rest and kissed HyunMi, as he intended to.  She widened her eyes and pulled away, staring at her boyfriend in shock.

 

"Yah!" she slapped him on his well-toned arms, which he used to envelope her into an embrace.  HyunMi giggled and struggled against his grasp, but he just tightened his arms around her, carrying her onto his lap.  Henry was staring at the both of them, jealousy written all over his face, thought he couldn't do anything about it.  It could've been him playing that game with HyunMi... If he were to realize his feelings earlier.  His thoughts were interrupted when a sudden knock came from the door.

 

"Hello? Anyone here?" a muffled voice asked.  The members looked at each other in confusion.  They didn't invite anyone other than SoEun and HyunMi, but who could be at the door?  HyunMi froze as the voice began to process through her mind.  She looked up at DongHae, who had mixed expressions, realizing the same thing HyunMi has.  The voice belonged to the person who tried to break them up: Go RaMi.


yaaay ~ double update :D I had to update today before I went to sleep cuz I would feel guilty :( I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and stay tuned to the next one ^^ don't forget to subscribe and comment :D sarangahaeyo ~