I'm Not Giving Up

Fate Led Me to You

RaMi POV   

I was walking around with Jiyoon near the SM building when I saw the members walk towards a van.  My eyes immediately scanned the group for DongHae and I quickly stopped in my tracks.

"Yah, you okay?" Jiyoon asked beside me, shaking me.

"It's that fox," I said, nodding towards their direction.  I heard her gasp next to me.  I collected myself and walked towards them, calling out for DongHae.

"Oppa!" I said, quickly running up to him, lacing my arms around his.  Glares could be felt behind my back, but I didn't care.  I knew the members didn't like me, anyway.

"What are you doing here?" DongHae asked, tightening his hands around HyunMi's.

"Just wanted to go somewhere with you," I said, batting my eyelashes at him.  But like the usual, it didn't have any effect on him.  Even though I have been around him for the most of the 5 months since I left my hometown, he wasn't even shaken by my actions.  All he thought or talked about was HyunMi, HyunMi and HyunMi.

"Well, I'm kind of busy now," He said, moving towards the trunk of the van.  

"Are you guys going to the dorm?" Jiyoon asked next to me.  I directed my eyes at HyunMi and glared at her, though she just rolled her eyes at me.  What?  How dare she do that?  Why was she here anyways?

"Yeah, no space in the van, sorry," KyuHyun said, quickly climbing into the vehicle.  Tch, no one asked you, I thought.  The members began piling into the van, as DongHae and EunHyuk placed the luggages into the trunk.  I walked near HyunMi.

"Your real nightmare starts now," I smirked.  "Oppa, I'll see you later then!" I said to DongHae, giving him a kiss on the cheek.  Take that, I thought as both Jiyoon and I walked down the street.  I'm not giving up no matter what.

 

3rd Person POV

"What the hell did she just do?!" SoEun said next to HyunMi, who glared at the two girls.  

"Leave it," HyunMi sighed, "don't waste your energy on them."

"Sorry sorry sorry," DongHae walked over to HyunMi and danced the chorus of their song.  HyunMi laughed at her boyfriend's apology.

"Kwenchana, I'm not shaken by that," she smiled at him, lacing their fingers together.

"I hope not," he said, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Kaja, I want to see your dorm," she said, pulling him towards the entrace to the van.  

"Hello, HyunMi and SoEun!" The prince manager greeted them.  The two bowed and greeted him in return.  'I'm glad to see you two again.  Now taking care of the boys won't be so diffcult!" He laughed, earning glares from the two boyfriends.  Both girls giggled.  HyunMi looked around to count the members and realized two were missing.  Right, she thought, Henry and ZhouMi aren't here.  Though, it felt somewhat empty without them.  She shrugged the thought off as they climbed into the van.

The car ride was longer than expected, due to the traffic.  HyunMi's head drooped and bobbed back and forth, as she was about to fall asleep.  DongHae gently placed his hand on her head and laid it on his shoulder.  She sighed and snuggled closer to him, causing him to chuckle.  The lights from the streets reflected off her milky skin, letting off an angelic aura.  DongHae smiled and gave her a kiss on her head, as he soon fell asleep too.  The couple's eyes shot open when a squeal came from in front of them.

"Hajima!" SoEun's voice said, followed by EunHyuk's laugh.

"Yah!  Be quiet!" DongHae yelled, irritated from being woken from his slumber.

"You have enough time to sleep when you get home," EunHyuk retorted,

The car halted to a stop, as the members began pouring out of the two vans.  

"Arraso, take a rest for today.  There's no schedule for you guys tomorrow, so sleep in!" Their manager said from the front seat.

"Where's SiWon oppa?" HyunMi rubbed her eyes, still not fully awake.

"He lives by himself, so yeah," Yesung said.  DongHae let go of HyunMi's hand and went to the trunk to get the luggage.  The group headed upstairs, and stopped in front of a wooden door.   EunHyuk searched through his duffle bag to find a pair of silver keys.  He inserted them and turned the lock, to reveal a dark room on the other side of the door.  He walked in and the lights, with SoEun next to him.  HyunMi walked in with DongHae and took a look at her surroundings.  Surprisingly, it was faily clean for a dorm full of 10 guys.  Ryeowook quickly ran to his room and came out with his apron, rushing to the kitchen.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour!  Until then, sit tight!" His voice sounded from the kitchen.

DongHae took the time to show HyunMi around, while the other couple just ran to EunHyuk's room.  They walked towards the first door and knocked a few times before entering.  DongHae twisted open the metal door knob and entered, to reveal a room full of electronics.

"Woah," HyunMi said, surprised,

"This is the evil one's and SungMin's room," DongHae chuckled, "You couldve guessed from the computers, right?"  HyunMi noded, still mesmerized the the amount of electronics sitting in front of her.  DongHae pulled her out of the room and they approached another one.  Though, this time, he didn't knock.  He swung open the door to reveal SoEun and EunHyuk, in the middle of kissing.

"Yah!" EunHyuk threw a pillow at DongHae, "Don't you know what privacy is?!"

"Tch, it's good I came just in time before you two did anything more than kissing," DongHae retorted, walking into the room, pulling HyunMi behind her, who glanced at her best friend shyly.

"EunHyuk is the one who organizes his room the best," he said, "so you should know why it's nearly sparkling in here."

HyunMi looked around the room.  To be honest, she never would've thought EunHyuk was the cleanest.  His shoes were lined up perfectly within the cupboards and the albums were all nicely lined up.  Even his hats, were all facing the same way; they were even colour coordinated.

"Well, I guess we'll leave you two to finish off your... business," HyunMi giggled and pulled her boyfriend after her.

"Show me your room now," she flashed her smile at him, making his heart nearly melt to goo.

"Ani, I'll show you the other member's room first," he smiled and pulled her towards another door.  This time, the door was a lighter colour compared to the other ones.  More of a birch colour.  He twisted the knob and walked in, to reveal green, green, and more green.

"Yesung's room?" HyunMi guessed.

"Mhmm, and here are his turtles," he said, walking towards a glass tank.  HyunMi peeked over the rim of the tank, to find two small turtles sleeping.

"Ah~ Kyeopta! (Cute)" she squealed, looking at the rock-like creatures.

"But not as cute as me, right?" He flashed his puppy eyes, causing HyunMi to giggle.

"Aish, our fishy is the cutest.  Happy now?" she said, squishing his cheeks together.  DongHae leaned forward and closed the distance between their lips, causing a tingling feeling to erupt from HyunMi's stomach.  He pulled away as a smile began to draw across his face.

"You want to hold the turtles?"

"Jinja?  Can we?" HyunMi asked, biting her lip in uncertainty.

"It's fine," he chuckled before reaching into the tank.  Before he could pick it up, though, Yesung's 'child' bit his finger.

"Ah!" He cried out in pain.  Blood began showing on his skin.

"Oppa, kwenchana?" HyunMi held his hand, blowing on his finger, hoping to ease the pain.  DongHae smiled at her girlfriend.

"I'm fine because you're here," he said, brushing her hair with is free hand.

"Aish... how can you joke at a time like this?" she said, irritated.  She reached inside her hand bag and took out a colourful band-aid.  It was patterned with little penguins.  She carefully took it out of the package and wrapped it around DongHae's finger.

"There," she said, letting go of his hand.

"I'm not joking," DongHae said, smiling at HyunMi, who looked up at her in confusion.  "I wasn't joking about being fine because you're here," he chuckled.  Yesung walked into the room, to find the couple talking.

"You guys wanna... do this in your room?" He asked, eyeing the floor awkwardly.

"Yesung oppa, can I hold one of your turtles?" HyunMi looked at him with big eyes.

"Ah, my children? Sure," he laughed.  He walked over to the tank and took one of the turtles out, handing it to HyunMi.

"Ah you're so cute~" she said, staring at its face, "oppa, isn't it cute?" DongHae flinched when she turned towards him.

"A-Ah.  Yeah it's pretty cute..." he said, not wanting to disappoint her.  Though, he was scared the little creature would bite him again.

"Gomawo, Yesung oppa," HyunMi smiled as she placed the turtle back in the tank.  The couple walked out of the room, leaving Yesung and his children.

"Do you think Henry is over her already?" He said out loud, staring at the tank.


"And here is Leeteuk and Kangin's room," DongHae said, twisting the nob to the bedroom.  

"Ah... it's pretty clean, too," she said.

"I saved the best for last," he said as he approached the door, which probably led to his room.

"Your room?" HyunMi took an effortless guess.

"Yes," he said, as he swung open the door.  The smell of his cologne escaped the room and lingered on HyunMi's nose; the smell that was so intoxicating to her.  She walked in and her eyes caught sight of an orange object.  She looked over and found the Nemo stuffy she gave him laying on the bed. while his other stuffies were sitting on the shelf above.  She smiled at how cute her boyfriend was.

"Yah, you're 26 now yet you still have so many stuffies?" she .

"They're like my children," he pouted, "especially this one." He walked over to his bed and picked up the Nemo plush.  "I've been sleeping with this one for the past 5 months.  'Cause it was from you."  HyunMi's face began to burn a bright pink, but she turned to face the wall to hide.  

Her eyes skimmed over the wall, which was covered by Super Junior posters.  Albums were somewhat organized on a white shelf.  A keyboard was sitting next to the shelf, music sheets messily spread across the wooden table.  It was fairly clean for a guy's room, though it somewhat disappointed her that it wasn't as clean as EunHyuk's.  The two directed their attention at a knock that came from the door.  

"Dinner time!" Ryeowook said, ovenmits wrapped snug around his small hands.  DongHae picked HyunMi up and carried her out the door, earning squeals and giggles from her.  Everyone sat around the table, which was big enough for all of them.

"Where do Henry and ZhouMi stay?" HyunMi asked, her curiousity taking the best of her.

"Henry's still in Korea, working on his album," SungMin said, his mouth half full with food, "and ZhouMi went back to China."

So he is still here, she thought.  Soon, dinner ended and everyone left the table.  This time, DongHae was smart enough to grab HyunMi before she offered to help with any chores.

"Want to go see my family tomorrow?  I don't have any schedules," DongHae suggested, closing his room door behind them.

"Sure!" She replied happily.

"But I have to tell you something," DongHae said, his tone suddenly changing.

"What is it?" HyunMi asked cautiously.

"My mom got remarried." HyunMi widened her eyes in surprise.

"Bwo?"

"Mm.  He treats her well, so I don't mind."

"Does he treat you well too?" HyunMi bit her lip.

"Yeah, he's just like my father," DongHae looked down.  He was always emotional when talking about his father, and HyunMi knew it.

"Arraso.  Let's go tomorrow," HyunMi smiled at him, nearly melting his heart to goo.

"Go shower, so we can watch a movie," he smiled, urging her to the washroom.

"Mm, go talking to the EunEun couple or something," HyunMi giggled, referring to EunHyuk and SoEun.  DongHae nodded and headed back to his room, where HyunMi's luggage was.  He pulled it to the corner of the room, when something suddenly came in contact with the floor.  DongHae looked down to find a blue plastic keychain, with the initials, ES, on it.  Something about it looked familiar.  What could ES stand for? He thought, running his fingers gently over the keychain.  And why does it look so familiar?

 


I'm back my lovelies !! I'm sorry for making you wait so long T____T I went to Thailand , so I couldn't update . Now I'm somehwere else , and the first night I couldn't get my laptop to connect to the site . ackk , mianaeyo !! thank you all for being so loyal ;D; don't forget to subscribe and leave your feedback ! love ya all ~~

P.S. Omg Thailand was super duper fun :D I went to the place running man was filmed , and the place city hunter was filmed ^^ I saw some 2PM advertisements too ...... LOOL .

annyeong for now ! ^^