Strawberry Daydreams

Fate Led Me to You

HyunMi POV

 

 

"Where have you been Lee HyunMi?" My mom sternly asked, "Look at the time." I took a glimpse at the clock. 10:10. Wow, did I really take that long?

 

 

"I was taking SoEun home when a man was following me and then a van pulled up and-"

 

"And what? Are you hurt?" Her expression changed to worried expression and examined my whole body.

 

"A-Ani, umma, I'm fine. The man in the van... Guess who he was?" I asked eagerly, fan girling inside.

 

"... Who?" She asked suspiciously.

 

"It was Lee DongHae!!!" I bursted out.

 

"What?? You got to meet THE Lee DongHae and he took you home too?!" My sister, HyunJi, yelled from the couch.  I nodded in excitement.

 

"He didn't do anything to you, did he?" My mom asked, still suspicious.

 

"Of course not! What kind of man do you think he is?" I retorted.

 

"Arraso, arraso. Don't ever do that again, or at least answer your phone calls!" She scolded me.  Confused, I looked at my phone. 10 missed calls.

 

"Ah... Miane umma. I put it on silent..." I apologized sheepishly. How could I have not noticed her calls? I was fidgeting with my phone too!

 

"It's late, HyunMi-ah. Go take a shower and sleep. You have school tomorrow." She said, "HyunJi, you too." 

 

I nodded and headed upstairs. I jumped onto my bed and hugged my pillow tightly. I smiled at the thought of Donghae and buried my head into the pillow in embarrassment. He was so perfect... His hair, his nose and his lips. No, no, HyunMi you must not think like that. I quickly glanced at the clock and it was 10:45. How did time past by so quickly? Without giving anther thought, I quickly grabbed my PJs and prepared to shower.

 

Donghae POV

 

After chasing Eunhyuk around, I attempted to take him back to our rooms to get some rest, but he wouldn't budge. What was I thinking, at this hyper stage of his, it'll take a while for him to settle down. Instead, I called our evil maknae to accompany EunHyuk.

 

 

"Hyung!!" He shouted through the phone, "Shideo (I don't want to)! I'm playing a very important game right now so I don't have time for you guy's childish plays." 

 

"Yah, who are you calling childish? You're the one who's whining about not wanting to spend time with your hyung!" I argued.

 

"A-Arraso! Aish! So annoying!" He said as he hung up. I grinned and put down my phone. That maknae always ends up losing in our little bickers. I stared at EunHyuk who was jumping all around, trying to get me to play with him.  That's when I saw Kyuhyun walking towards us.

 

"Ah there you are." I said, standing up.

 

"Ne, ne. Where is that monkey?" He asked, referring to EunHyuk.

 

"Over there," I pointed, "Take good care of him as hyung gets some rest~" I said to him as I turned towards the elevator. I waved good bye and the elevator doors slowly closed in and shut tight. As I arrived at the door of my room, I inserted my key into the slot and entered. I threw my jacket on the chair and fell back onto the bed. I laid there for a moment, thinking about mochi girl again. She's cute, I thought; and different. I smiled at the thought. Her presence was comforting as if I were sitting in front of a crackling fire place. Her eyes were as innocent as pearls and hair like silk, with a small hint of strawberry scent. She wasn't like any of the girls I met before. I kept on recalling her voice and face but before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

 

HyunMi POV

 

I woke up to KRY's "Loving You", which was set my alarm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf-vyTZeh9U).  I sat up as I stretched and yawned. I looked at the clock: 7:15. I put on my glasses and trudged myself to the bathroom to get ready when I realized it was locked. Of course, my sister was in there.

"Yah, Lee HyunJi, hurry up I have school too!" I mumbled while lightly pounding on the door.

 

"Arraso! I'll be done soon." She replied.  I headed back to my room, still not fully awake yet. I sat on my bed and replay the incident in my head. I smiled and hugged my pillow again. Why must you be so perfect, Lee DongHae?

 

"Unnie, what are you smiling about?" I snapped out of my daydream and looked at HyunJi.

 

"Ah... Ani." I said, trying to conceal my pink face.

 

"Hurry up and go to the washroom then." She replied as she left the room. After brushing my teeth and wearing my contacts, I quickly wore something cute but casual.  A pair of jeans, an oversized pink and white sweater, topped off with a white scarf. I headed downstairs and poured some cereal for myself. I started eating furiously because I had to be on early for school today. We were preparing for our graduation. Soon after, I quickly picked up my bag and opened the door. 

 

"Annyeong umma! HyunJi!" I said as I quickly closed the door behind me.  I was digging through my bag for my phone, when I saw a familiar black van parked in front of the driveway. I squinted to get a better view but the sun's glare wasn't helping. I soon realized that it was the van I was in yesterday; the one that belonged to Lee DongHae.