Day with Super Junior (Part 2)

Fate Led Me to You

HyunMi POV
 

"Hello? Anyone there?" the high voice felt like a jab in my heart. A mix of emotions erupted within me. Sadness, anger, confusion. I stood there, clueless about what to do. DongHae grabbed ahold of my hand, and that's when I realized I was trembling; still somewhat shaken by the event from yesterday. The person who was responsible for the event was standing on the other side of the door; what was she planning now? Ryeowook walked out of the kitchen and stared at the members who were also sitting, staring at the door in awe.
 

"Why is no one getting the door?" He asked, a hint of irritation in his voice. He wiped his hands on his apron and opened the door, surprised to see the face in front of him.
 

"RaMi? Why are you here?"
 

"Oh, annyeong oppa!" She waved, "I just wanted to spend time with you all before you guys went back to Korea!" She peered through the door and her eyes laid on me, and her stare turned into a glare.
 

"Who told her about our schedule..." Kyuhyun muttered under his breath, though everyone could hear him.

 

"Oh perfect! The more the merrier!" She said in a fake fashion, stepping into the apartment-like hotel room. A figure followed her in, and I realized it was Jiyoon. I heaved a quiet sigh and DongHae looked over to me, worry in his voice.
 

"Kwenchana?" He asked, his brows furrowing. I nodded and gave him an assuring smile.
 

"What are you guys playing?" RaMi asked, squeezing herself between YeSung and DongHae. I put my arms around DongHae's neck, and fiddled with the collar of his shirt. I glanced over to Henry who had a concerned look on his face, as I managed a smile.
 

"Truth or dare," Kyuhyun said, not impressed by the presence of RaMi.
 

"Ah, who's next?" She asked, scooting closer to DongHae.
 

"DongHae is next," SungMin replied bitterly.
 

"Henry," DongHae called out, looking over at Henry intently, "truth or dare?" 
 

"Truth," he replied, not taking his eyes off me.
 

"Do you like anyone in this room?"
 

"Yes," he replied straightforwardly. Everyone in the room was surprised at how quick he answered the question. Who did he like though? It must've either been SoEun, RaMi, Jiyoon or me, right? Kangin shook me out of my thoughts.
 

"Alright, Henry's turn!" He said.
 

"Mm... HyunMi," he said, his caring eyes staring at me, "truth or dare?" 
 

"Mm... Dare," I smiled, taking a chance. 
 

"I dare you... To sit on my lap for the rest of the game," he said. My eyes widened at his dare. I looked at DongHae who had a fierce look in his eyes. 
 

"Oppa?" I whispered, shaking him slightly. His eyes softened when he heard my voice and looked at me.
 

"Mm, go," he said hesitantly, letting go of my waist. He planted a soft kiss on my lips before letting me crawl to the opposite side of the circle. I reached Henry as he stretched out his hands, welcoming me on his lap. I awkwardly sat down as he whispered something.
 

"I miss us being so close," his words tickled my ear.
 

I looked up and made eye contact with DongHae. His glare turned into a cute pout and his irresistible puppy eyes, that always made me want to squish his cheeks together. How did I fall in love with such a childish guy? We continued to exchange gazes, when Ryeowook came out of the kitchen, announcing that our meal was ready. DongHae shot up from his seat and walked over to me, holding out his hand. I took it as he pulled me up with his unexpected strength, causing me to fall into his arms as he showered me with butterfly kisses. Though I could feel a glare boring into me, and I knew it was from no one other than RaMi and Jiyoon. 
 

"Yah, that was barely half an hour! Kamanhae! (Stop it)" KyuHyun complained towards our Public Display of Affection.
 

"Aish annoying maknae," I heard DongHae curse under his breath. I laughed slightly as he entwined our fingers and led me to the table. The members attempted to add two extra chairs to the table, but it would've been too crowded. I volunteered to eat on the coffee table with DongHae instead, while both EunHyuk and SoEun offered too. No one really objected with the idea, but I caught a glimpse of RaMi's face and an irritated expression was present. I shrugged off the fact as I heard scurried footsteps from the kitchen. Ryeowook came out, holding a piping hot glass dish of baked pasta in his oven mitts. I could see the steam from the food curl up into the air and disappear without a trace. The aroma of the food was irresistible. 
 

"Baked chicken spaghetti with cream sauce and cheese," he declared proudly, admiring his work. He rushed inside again and came out with one plate in each hand.
 

"Home-made pizza," he said, placing the plate of delight down, "and Caesar salad!"
 

"Wah~ it all smells so good! You have to teach me how to cook like you!" I said, admiring the mouth-watering dishes on the table.
 

"Ne, when you come to Korea, sister-in-law!" He chuckled. At the corner of my eye, RaMi cringed at the word 'sister-in-law'.
 

I felt DongHae tighten his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. I turned over and planted a left a soft kiss on his cheek, still causing butterflies to flutter crazily within me.

 

"How can you do this to me?" I whispered to him.
 

"Wae?" He asked, with a cute confused expression on his face.
 

"The butterflies. Every time we we touch, especially when we kiss, they flutter like crazy," I admitted.
 

"Mm, because I put a spell on you," he said, swirling his hand in front of my face childishly.
 

"Yah~" I whined, "do you feel like this?"
 

"Ani," he replied simply. I puffed up my cheeks in disappointment.
 

"I feel more than that. My heart skips beats, my stomach does somersaults every time I see your face, and don't even mention the butterflies," he chuckled, "seems like you put a spell on me." I smiled at his sweet words. Before I could say anything, a voice interrupted our conversation.
 

"Yah! Are you two love birds going to eat or what?" Kyuhyun yelled.
 

"Aish arraso!" DongHae replied, clearly irritated, "don't yell at your hyung like that!" Kyuhyun did mehrong in reply. I heard DongHae curse Kyuhyun under his breath again. 
 

"Don't be mean," I said to him sternly. He looked at me with puppy eyes.
 

"But he started it..." He pouted like a five year old child. 
 

"Be the hyung here, arraso?" I giggled.
 

He took my plate and scooped some pasta and salad, while I took a slice of pizza. He handed me the plate as I walked over to the coffee table to find new couple sitting in front of the TV, laughing at Barefooted friends.
 

"Oppa, I want to meet Choco someday!" SoEun said out of no where. EunHyuk brushed her hair to the side.
 

"Arraso, anything for my SoEun."
 

I cringed at the sight. Was this how people felt when DongHae and I were acting sweet? My thoughts were interrupted when DongHae came over and sat beside me.  Sungmin suddenly jumped up and got a bottle of soju, and a shot cup in his other hand.
 

"Hyuk!  Come do your dare!" Sungmin smiled evilly.  EunHyuk let go of SoEun and walked up to Sungmin, who filled up the first cup for him.  We counted one after another, until EunHyuk finished his 7th shot, and stumbled back to his girlfriend who quickly took care of him.  Everyone laughed at the sight.  Before we knew it, EunHyuk fell asleep on the couch, leaving his plate of food on the table.  My attention was directed to DongHae when he asked me a question.



"You like puppies, right?" He asked, scooping a spoonful of pasta and holding it to my mouth. "Ah," he said, as I immediately obeyed. 

 

"Mm, they're so cute!" I managed to say with my mouth full of food.
 

"Then I'll bring you to see Bada!"
 

Bada? Who was that? A smile formed across my lips as I suddenly recognized the name; it was DongHae's puppy.
 

"Jinja? I've always wanted to see your puppy, she's so cute!" I squealed. He pinched my cheeks and we went back to eating our delicious meal. I glanced over to the dining table, and saw that RaMi was casually flirting with one of the members. I shrugged the fact off and continued eating. Soon, everyone finished their food and I offered to take the dishes to the kitchen while Ryeowook brought out our dessert. He held a platter and placed it on the table, lifting off the silver lid. There sat around two dozen red cupcakes, decorated with perfection. Everyone dug in and took a cupcake, while DongHae took two and handed me one. We both sat down on the couch again. I dipped my finger in the smooth cream cheese frosting and placed the dollop of cream on his nose. He pouted like a puppy as I laughed hysterically, when I felt something cold touch my nose. I looked up at DongHae who was smiling childishly, as I gently wiped the cream off my nose, sticking a tongue out at him. I bit into my cupcake and widened my eyes in wonder. It was so dense yet delicate, and the frosting complimented the cake so well. Ryeowook, who was sitting at the dining table, glimpse over at me as I gave him two thumbs up. He smiled proudly.
 

"Oppa, you have to give me this recipe! It's so good!" I giggled. He nodded, "arraso!"
 

I looked over to DongHae who seemed like he was enjoying the cupcake as much as I did.
 

"Oppa, how is it?" I asked, taking another bite.
 

"It's my favourite dessert out of all the ones Wookie makes," he chuckled, "even though I don't like sweet things."
 

I could learn to make it for him then, I thought. Soon, everyone finished eating and I volunteered to help wash the dishes, even though all the members tried to convince me not to. DongHae pouted when he realized I won't be able to play the game, but something I said made him turn his pout around.
 

"You can help me clean up if you'd like," I said. He immediately shook his head and said he would continue playing, as he sat down on in a circle. You watched as RaMi smirked and took her seat next to him, while SoEun gave her a death glare, who was cooed by EunHyuk. I have to trust him, I thought, referring to DongHae, I have to. I walked into the kitchen and looked at all the dishes. How did we manage to make use of all these dishes? I thought, sighing in exasperation. I began rinsing and cleaning, when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 
 

"Aigoo, our HyunMi is working hard," DongHae's husky voice sounded. 
 

"Mm, go back to your game," I told him, not lifting my eyes off my work.
 

"Shirro," he said, sounding like a five year old child. I took off my gloves and turned around to stare into his loving brown eyes. He leaned in and until our lips met, sending tiny bolts of electricity up my spine. My arms subconsciously travelled around his neck as he tilted his head in to deepen the kiss. My whole body felt weak and in his control now. He pulled me against him, our bodies tight against one another, when a voice came from the entrance of the kitchen.
 

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, but DongHae, it's your turn," EunHyuk said, smirking at the doorway. DongHae cleared his throat in embarrassment as I buried my face in his chest, my face tinted with a deep shade of pink.
 

"And Hae, you might wanna... Wipe your face before coming out," EunHyuk's snickered as his footsteps left the kitchen. I looked up at DongHae and giggled.
 

"Wae?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion.
 

"You kind of have... Some lipstick..." I said, wiping off the lipstick I accidentally marked on his lips.
 

"Can you sleep over tonight?" He asked, his puppy eyes taking affect on me again.
 

"Mm, I'll go tell HyunJi. Now go play your game."
 

He immediately obeyed like a child, planting on last kiss on my lips before leaving me in the kitchen with the dishes.
 

"Let's get to work," I muttered to myself.
 

I rinsed and washed, until I felt like my hands were going to malfunction. I heaved a sigh of relief as I wiped off the last inch of the counter. I heard out and leaned against the doorway, watching them play the game. None of them noticed me, except for Henry, though he didn't say anything. It was Jiyoon's turn, and not to my surprise, she chose DongHae. I looked at DongHae, and realized RaMi had her arms around his. Jealousy started pooling within me, but I tried to hold the fact in.
 

"I dare you to kiss RaMi for over 10 seconds" She said, a smirk forming on her lips. I stood there, frozen, as the images from that day flashed back into my mind, my eyes began to sting with tears as RaMi leaned in willingly and kissed DongHae, who sat there with a blank expression. The room filled with silence, but I couldn't help but glance over to Henry, who was looking at me with a concerned expression. I weakly smiled at him and walked back into the kitchen, drying my tears and getting a cup of water to drink. I casually walked out of the kitchen like nothing happened and went over to the circle and on Henry's lap. The members greeted me as Henry wrapped his arms around my waist. As we continued the game, I looked across from me and found DongHae looking at me with a hurt expression, though I ignored the fact. To my surprise, the game ended quite fast, when Kyuhyun and Ryeowook got too drink and YeSung had to carry them back to their rooms. I stood up and nearly fell back, but Henry caught me in time as the blood hurriedly rushed to my head. Looking up, I saw DongHae with a worried expression, but RaMi was still around his arms. I excused myself and left to the bathroom when someone pulled me into a room, throwing me against a wall.
 

"Well well well, the little girl is hurt huh?" A high voice said. I glared at Jiyoon. 
 

"What do you want now?" I gritted my teeth.
 

"Seems like DongHae didn't pull away from that kiss earlier," she smirked evilly. She was right. DongHae just sat there, without pulling away, even though we were together.  Even though he promised not to do that again.
 

"So?" I retorted back at her, using my most threatening voice.
 

"So, that means he's going to come back to RaMi."
 

The words hit me like a punch across the face. Will he go back to her? And leave me? My heart broke just thinking about it. 
 

"Get ready HyunMi, you're nightmare is just beginning," she whispered cruelly by my ear. With that, she left the room as if nothing happened, a tear rolling down my cheek. SoEun came into the room worriedly and shook my arms.
 

"Yah, Lee HyunMi, kwenchana? I saw that witch number two walk out of this room."
 

"Mm, I'm okay. I just need some fresh air," I smiled weakly and left the room. The members were scattered all over the place, some were playing games, some were just chit chatting. I caught DongHae's gaze as he stood up, but I quickly tore my eye contact from him and left the hotel room.


hello my lovelies ~ i hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ don't forget to comment and subscribe (: thank you all for the support , especially you , KKyungMi ! :D thank you to my current subscribers , you guys are AWESOMEE ^^

also , HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY !!! :D (now you can guess where I'm from , LOL)

annyeong for now ~ ♥