Start of a Fairytale

Fate Led Me to You

HyunMi POV
 

I was walking to school one morning in a daze.  Sigh, its school again; another week of boredom.  I was complaining in my head about how weekends are too short for students to rest as I forced myself to continue walking down the sidewalk when suddenly my best friend, SoEun ran into me, with an excited expression on her face. 
 

"YAH!" I yelled at her jokingly, "watch where you're going!"
 

"Miane, miane!" She replied, using her aegyo. We both laughed at her cuteness as we continued down the path. 
 

"What's the rush, SoEun-ah?" I asked.

"YAH! How can you not know why I'm all excited? Didn't you hear the news?!" she paused, "SUPER JUNIOR IS COMING HERE!!!" she squealed, "I was on my phone this morning and I saw their announcement!" You can tell that SoEun was an ELF; and so am I. That's sort of how we met in the first place, anyway.

"REALLY?!?!" I started jumping up and down from joy.

Oh how I have wished for these past few months, for those wonderful boys to finally come to our city. After watching the fan cams of SS5, I dearly wished and hoped for Super Junior to perform here. But just to myself, the one I wanted to see most was no other than LEE DONGHAE!  From all the fan cams, I realized how foolish he was, which made me want to see him in person even more. What great news to start off my gloomy day!
 

"Lee HyunMi, we HAVE to, I repeat HAVE to get those front row tickets." she said, over exaggerating the word 'have', "I'm going to see EunHyuk!" 
 

"Arasso, arraso! Of course we have to! How can we be their #1 fans if we didn't?" I giggled.
 

For the past few months, SoEun and I have been saving up lots of money for a Super Junior concert, through hard work and sweat. But sooner or later, we knew we would be able to see them... Although I didn't think the chance to see them would come so fast!  We continued talking about the uncoming concert while sitting on the benches in the school garden.  All around me I could hear squealing girls who were excited about the announcement of the concert, just like we were.  I sat there picturing the things that could happen at the concert while SoEun fangirled next to me about EunHyuk, though I wasn't really listening to her.  What if he pulled me onto stage and sung to me?  What if he gave me flowers like they do in videos? What if I was his 'date' for the night? What if-

"Hey, you listening?! Do you think there will be backstage passes?" So Eun nudged me, knocking me back to reality.

"Oh yeah.  Back stage passes.  I'm pretty sure there will be..." I replied, still in a trance from the daydreaming.  I smiled at the imaginary events that I thought of.

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"Okay, I'll meet you by the oak tree after school so we can order the tickets! Don't be late!" She said to me as she turned and headed towards her locker.  I waved her goodbye and watched her leave with the smile still stuck on my face. Lee Donghae, wait for me, I will finally meet you!  I then turned and headed towards my locker.

SoEun POV

Gosh, that girl. How can she not know Super Junior is coming?  Although guessing from her expression before I ran into her, she seemed pretty tired, so she probably didn't have the time to check, even though she's always gloomy on school days.  HyunMi never really enjoyed highschool.  It was always boring to her; yet she does so well!  She got into the school's top ten list!  I lightly smirked at how ironic it was while we were walking.  We sat down at the bench since we were still early.  I began fangirling to her about how handsome and cool EunHyuk was, until I realized she wasn't really listening.  I nudged her and asked her about backstage passes and she stared at me with a blank face.  Aish!  She's always daydreaming; this time it was probably about Donghae.  Before I could say anything, the bell rang and I hurried towards my locker as I told her our meeting spot.  I turned and headed towards my class as I heard my best friend mumble something about meeting someone...


Sorry if it's a short chapter D: I'll try to write more next time ! ^^