Real Life Nightmare

Fate Led Me to You

3rd Person POV

HyunMi blinked blankly at the sound of her alarm clock. She lean over and turned it off. She rolled back to her original position and snuggled closer to DongHae. 
 

"Morning, my beautiful," he mumbled tiredly without opening his eyes.
 

She stare up at his face again, her heart beating faster every second. I just can't get enough of staring at his face, she thought. 
 

"Am I that good looking?" DongHae asked in his tired husky voice.
 

"A-Ani!" HyunMi stuttered, startled.
 

"Then why were you staring at me?" He asked, opening his eyes and staring at HyunMi.
 

"I-I wasn't," she said, turning away from him. She felt a jab at her side and she squealed.
 

"Oppa hajima!" She cried, giggling while struggling against his arms.
 

"Not until you admit I'm handsome!" He said, tickling her.
 

"A-Arraso! Oppa is the best looking guy!" HyunMi cried in defeat.
 

"That's more like it," he laughed and pecked her on the lips. She poked him back as he flinched. 
 

"Oh right, you're ticklish too..." She trailed off, grinning evilly at him. 
 

"D-Don't try it," he stuttered.
 

"Or else what?" She smirked. She attacked him with tickles until he managed to pin her down against the bed.
 

"When have you become this naughty, Lee HyunMi?" He asked her, staring deep into her eyes. She leaned up and pecked him on the lips, causing him to loosen his grip on her. HyunMi took this chance to bolt out the door. DongHae rolled over onto the bed and chuckled. Lee HyunMi, you sure are special, he thought, smiling. DongHae soon stood up and walked towards the washroom to find HyunMi brushing her teeth, with her eyes closed. He wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder, inhaling her scent. HyunMi opened her eyes and stared at DongHae blankly in the mirror. 

"Should I make breakfast?" He offered. HyunMi nodded yes and smiled as DongHae lifted his head off her shoulder and pecked her on the cheek. Taking one last glance at the mirror, he left the bathroom.  Soon, she finished getting ready and headed downstairs, welcomed by the aroma of food.
 

"You're done?" DongHae asked, peeking out of the kitchen, "sit down, the food will be ready soon." 
 

HyunMi smiled at the sight of DongHae cooking, with a flowery apron on.  She nodded took a seat at the dining table and waited for a short while. Soon, DongHae came out with a plate of food. HyunMi pouted.
 

"Oppa, aren't you going to eat?" She asked, slicing some eggs with her fork and knife. DongHae shook his head.
 

"Ani, I still have to wash up. I can eat food later, but you have to go to school first," he said, "I'm going to go wash up first, okay?" HyunMi nodded as he stood up. She continued eating until she heard a knock on the door. HyunMi stood up and walked to the door and opening a small space to see who it was. RaMi was standing on the other side. HyunMi swung open the door as RaMi walked in.
 

"Where's DongHae oppa?" She asked, looking around the house.
 

"He's washing up now," HyunMi replied, annoyed. Why was she here? Did DongHae tell her to come?
 

"Why do you need to see him?" she asked cautiously. 
 

"I just wanted to. Is there a problem?" RaMi asked, admiring her own nails. 
 

"Ani. I'll go get him, then," HyunMi replied, turning around.
 

RaMi grabbed her wrists and pulled her back. 
 

"It's fine, I'll go look for him," she said.
 

"This is my house, so I should go look for him," HyunMi replied, anger beginning to boil within her. She walked upstairs to find DongHae shaving, wearing nothing but jeans. 
 

"Are you done eating?" He asked, looking at HyunMi from the mirror.
 

"RaMi-ssi is here," she said, trying to hide the annoyance in her voice. 
 

"Jinja?" He said, not sounding interested. HyunMi nodded coldly and began to walk out of the washroom when two arms pulled her close to its owner.
 

"Wae? Are you jealous?" DongHae's voice said, sending shivers down her spine. She turned to him and glared at him as he laughed.
 

"You are jealous!" He laughed.
 

"Ani!" HyunMi protested, but all DongHae did was .
 

"Our HyunMi is jealous~" he sang. DongHae pecked her softly on her lips, swiping the pout off.
 

"Don't worry, like I've said before, I don't have any feelings for her, I only love you, arraso?"
 

HyunMi nodded as a smiled crept upon her lips. She headed to the closet and found a shirt for him, whom wiped his face and headed out of the washroom.  He snuck up on HyunMi and wrapped his arms around her and lifting her over his shoulder.
 

"Oppa put me down!" HyunMi laughed, flailing her arms. DongHae ignored her demand aand kept on carrying her down the stairs to be welcomed by RaMi's surprised face. 
 

"What brings you here?" DongHae asked casually, putting HyunMi back down onto the ground.
 

"Oh, I just came to see you cause I missed you," RaMi smiled, placing her arm around DongHae's, who awkwardly released himself from her grasp.
 

"Oh," he said, coiling his arms around HyunMi again.
 

"Do you want to do something today?" RaMi asked.
 

"Ani, I'm busy today, sorry," he said, putting on the shirt. He looked over to the clock and whispered to HyunMi.
 

"It's time for school, kaja."
 

He grabbed his hoodie and handed HyunMi her bag, while RaMi stood there blankly.
 

"Can I come with you guys?" 
 

DongHae looked over to HyunMi, who trying not to pay attention to what was going on.
 

"If you want..." DongHae trailed off.
 

"Alright then!" RaMi said. They headed out the door and walked in silence. DongHae held HyunMi's hand to assure her that his feelings were only towards her. HyunMi looked up to DongHae and smiled. RaMi kept on glimpsing over to HyunMi, jealousy boiling within her. Since you have school, it should be easy to get DongHae back, she thought, a smirk forming on her lips. They finally approached the school to find a familiar figure saying good bye to SoEun. HyunMi squinted and realized it was EunHyuk.
 

"Oppa, it's EunHyuk and SoEun!" HyunMi said to DongHae. He looked to see the both of them waving goodbye. He laughed as he pulled HyunMi towards the monkey. 
 

"Yah, what did you guys do last night?" DongHae teased.
 

"Annyeong Hyukkie~" HyunMi greeted.
 

"Ah, annyeong HyunMi," EunHyuk replied, smiling his gummy smile. He looked beside DongHae and realized RaMi was there too.
 

"Oh, annyeong RaMi," he said, RaMi replying with a nod. The bell rang as HyunMi quickly let go of DongHae's hand and planted soft kiss on his lips. Before she pulled away, he wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. HyunMi's knees grew weak as she gave in and kissed him back. EunHyuk interrupted them with with cough.
 

"DongHae, please let HyunMi go before she becomes late for class," EunHyuk said. HyunMi blushed as DongHae kissed her on the cheek once more. She waved as she headed towards the building. 
 

"Bye~" she called over her shoulder.
DongHae waved once more and turned to EunHyuk; soon realizing RaMi was still there. 

 

"Where should we go?"
 

DongHae and EunHyuk stood there awkwardly.
 

"I'm going to go back to the hotel," EunHyuk said.
 

"Hyung I'll go with you."
 

"I'll come with you guys," RaMi said. The three of them sat silently in the leathery seats of the van.
 

"Oppa, can we go shopping?"
 

"Look, RaMi, I have a girlfriend now and I would appreciate it if you didn't act like we are dating?" DongHae said, blurting out the truth that has been bothering him since last night.
 

"Ah... Am I being too clingy? Miane," she said, "but we can still be friends, right?" DongHae nodded. EunHyuk was watching from the front seat. Something about RaMi giving up so easily gave him an uneasy feeling.

AT SCHOOL

HyunMi and SoEun sat down at the lunch table, eyeing the people around them. Ever since this morning, most of the girls in school were talking about HyunMi and DongHae's relationship. Some people even told her to back off of their 'fishy'. HyunMi sighed at the thought, poking at her lunch.
 

"Yah, HyunMi, are you gonna let a little people get in the way of your relationship?" SoEun asked, as if reading her mind.
 

"A-Ani, of course not," she mumbled.
 

"Then stand tall and smile! DongHae wouldn't want to see you like this, right?" 
 

HyunMi managed a smile as a thought crept into her mind.
 

"SoEun-ah, what did you and Hyukkie do last night?"
 

"W-What do you mean?" 
 

"Well if I'm not mistaken, I saw you and him infront of the school today; you guys seemed pretty close. Care to share what happened?" HyunMi grinned. SoEun blushed a deep shade of red.
 

"We were talking and yeah... Did you know we had a lot in common?" SoEun said, going off topic.
 

"Yeah yeah, so what happened? Did he ask you on a date or something?" HyunMi asked, the grin widening on her lips.
 

"Well he said he'd pick me up and we'd go somewhere... Does that count?"
 

"Omo, of course!" HyunMi said, nudging her friend's arm playfully. It was different to see her friend so... Cute and love struck. EunHyuk, you must be something, HyunMi thought. 
 

"HyunMi-ah, you know that girl from last night?"
 

"Mm?"
 

"I think she goes to our school..." SoEun said, trying to think of how to explain who she was.
 

"Yeah, I know... The one who Jake (HyunMi's ex) cheated on me with."
 

"But you know her relation to DongHae? Apparently she's SNSD's Jessica's cousin!"
 

"Bwo (what)? Jinja?"
 

SoEun nodded rapidly in response.
 

"Hyukkie told me she left DongHae to "persue" her actress dream."
 

HyunMi looked at her best friend with serious but curious eyes. SoEun continued.
 

"She left him and said that she would come back for him, but she never did. Hyukkie said DongHae wasn't even acting like himself after the incident. He would just go back to their dorm after the concerts and drown himself out of reality. Its funny how fate works; Who would've known she'd end up here?"
 

HyunMi shrugged her shoulders an continued to poke at her lunch with her fork. Did he like her that much? A thought came to her mind that nearly shook her body: Will he like her again? They already had a past... They can easily reconcile and-
 

"HyunMi, kwenchana?" SoEun shook her out of her thoughts. HyunMi nodded and weakly smiled.
"I'm sure DongHae won't leave you for her. Did you see how clingy she was yesterday?" SoEun shook her head in distaste. HyunMi's phone suddenly buzzed in her pocket.

TEXT MESSAGES

To: HyunMi 
From: Henry

Annyeong~ how's school?

To: Henry
From: HyunMi

Annyeong~ Like the usual: somewhat boring ><

To: HyunMi 
From: Henry

Ah, well it's almost spring break so thats a good thing keke. I'm at your school again; I didn't visit all the teachers yet ^^

To: Henry
From: HyunMi

Oh. Well I have to go; I'll talk to you later, arraso? Maybe we can get together like we used to! Annyeong ~

HyunMi stuffed her phone in her back pocket as she threw away her plate of her unfinished lunch and headed upstairs, to her locker. After bidding good bye to her best friend, HyunMi turned around and felt a hand grasp violently at her hair, pulling her to the girls' washroom. The owner of the hand let go, as HyunMi got a chance to see who it was. It was Jiyoon, the girl that always hung out with RaMi.

 

"Who do you think you're dating?" Jiyoon hollered at her, "DongHae is RaMi's; stop trying to ruin their relationship!"
HyunMi stood up and brushed the wrinkles off her shirt calmly.

 

"I have some things to say. One, don't you think it's a bit too childish to harass someone like this at our age?" HyunMi pointed out, her blood nearly boiling from anger, "and two, I didn't ruin their relationship. RaMi was the one who left him in the first place!"
 

"DongHae would never pick you over her, I mean, she's an actress for crying out loud!" Jiyoon smirked.
 

"And how does that make her any more different than me?" HyunMi shot back.
 

"Wait... You're doing this as revenge for when she took that precious boyfriend of yours, aren't you?" she chuckled.
 

"You wish," HyunMi glared at her and began to leave the bathroom. Jiyoon pulled her back and raised her hand to hit her, but another hand stopped hers. HyunMi looked up and realize it was Henry, even Jiyoon knew who it was. She quickly lowered her hand and stared at HyunMi in shock. 
 

"Please don't be violent," Henry said. With that, HyunMi was lead out of the door. 
 

"What a fox..." Jiyoon muttered. Even though she muttered it, HyunMi could hear the words loud and clear. Henry led her to garden and sat down on the stone benches.
 

"Gomawo," she said to him, her head hanging low.
 

"Was that because of DongHae?"
 

HyunMi sat there, motionless.
 

"You should tell him about this, you know?"
 

"I know but it might cause him trouble. It might just worry him to the point where it might ruin his career. Henry, promise not to tell him? It's just between us, arraso?"
 

Henry had no choice but to agree. Something kept on poking at his heart; like it was painful to see HyunMi in this situation. He shrugged the thought off and hurried HyunMi to class.
 

"Annyeong and gomawo!" She whispered as she scurried into the class.
 

"Ms. Lee, why are you late?" Henry could hear the teacher ask, even outside the classroom.
 

"I was talking to her about something private," he said, stepping into the classroom. Gasps and squeals could be heard from the girls.
 

"And you are?" The teacher raised an eyebrow at him.
 

"Henry Lau, pleased to meet you," he said, shaking her hand. The words 'he's a celebrity!' And 'oh my god it's him!' Spread throughout the room.
 

"Well whether your a celebrity or not, coming late to class is not allowed. But I'll just let you off this once, okay?" She whispered to HyunMi,
 

"Thank you!" She bowed.
 

She headed back to her seat as Henry mouthed fighting to her. HyunMi's classes went by quickly, as it was already time to leave. She packed up and headed to her locker.  As she approached, she found a heart shaped sticky note pasted on the door.

In Korean:

How was your day, my beautiful? I missed you >< Come to the garden, I want to see you ^^

HyunMi giggled at the childishness and knew exactly who the cheesy writer was. She packed her bags and headed towards the garden. She glanced at the note again, and looked up, to discover her worst nightmare: Her boyfriend and RaMi were kissing.

 


weee new chapter ^^ omg it has been so hectic with all the studying for my exams and stuff >< but school will be over soon so I can update more often ! :D remember to subscribe and comment . more comments = faster updates , arraso ? :3 thanks to my current subbies ~

 

*Quack quack*