Pink Hair

Day X Night

“Ah ? Oh...are you sure?” said Minho, when he didn’t even look at the scared Taemin. Minho’s too busy staring at his cellphone, waiting for a reply from Krystal.

Taemin pouted, “But it’s true ! Her hair is all pink, and she was so strange ! She was following me all the way from my home, to college !”

“Maybe she’s a cosplayer…” Onew tried to calm him down while switching one channel to another boredly.

Key yelled from the bathroom, “HEY !!! Who’s eating all of my shampoo ?!”

Taemin gulped, “Not me…”

“Then it must be Jjong !! Aisssh jinjja…” Key murmured inside the bathroom.

The boys are staying in their club house lately because of their dance project. They bought this small house together before college starts, and they use it sometimes just to hang out, or hold a party, or if there’s a project like this one.

The door swung opened, Jonghyun rushed in with buckets of ice cream, “Yah, can you guys tell me, who’s that stranger outside ?”

“It must be the Pink Girl !” Taemin approached Jonghyun in fear.

“Hee ? What are you talking about ? He’s a guy !” Jonghyun put the ice creams into the freezer before joining Onew in the couch.

Minho, still not taking his eyes off the his celphone, finally say something, “That must be Key’s new bodyguard.”

“Hah ? Really ? Uwaaahhh…since when Key is becoming more famous than me ?” Jonghyun scoffed cockily.

“I heard that !” shouted Key from the bathroom.

After done drying his hair, Key finally joined the boys at the living room to help them with the choreography, although he’s actually responsible for the costume.

“Is that guy going to stay there all night long ?” asked Jonghyun when Key sat around them.

“Yeah, I told him to stay there all night long.” Key’s not happy saying it.

“Seriously ?” Jonghyun could see Key’s being uneasy right now.

Key replied tiredly, “Yeah, I’m serious…”

At least it’s better than letting him stalk Amber in the middle of the night.

Abeoji, I’m going to prove you wrong,

Amber is just a normal citizen.

***

Two Japanese bodyguards are standing outside a black limousine, looked all clean and fierce with a standard black suit and black tie. Sometimes they looked around, checking the surroundings, make sure that everything's secure.

Inside, is a luxurious atmosphere, with all black genuine leather covering the seats and even the minibar. 40 inch Plasma TV is planted at the opposite of the back passenger seat. An elegant jacuzzi, currently dried and empty, is the center attraction of the whole spacious space inside the limousine.

Amber was looking at all of that in amusement, when a piece of paper suddenly handed to her.

“This check has been signed by Master Heiwajima himself.” said the courier reassuring. He’s a little man, with a nice shiny hair and thin glasses hanging in front of his slanted eyes. His boss must be really like him, that he could even trust him to ride one of his private limo, JUST to pay some random guy for a dirty work.

Amber took a deeper look at the check in her hand, making sure that the check’s real. She nodded and happy with it, “Ah, arigatou gozaimasu Sano-san…” she bowed politely before getting out from the limo.

“Bye guys, see ya round !” she punched one of the bodyguard jokingly. She’s lucky the tough guy didn’t punch her back, or she could end up in laying in the hospital again. She waited until the japaneses left before leaving the street.

Ok, so this semester’s tuition is fixed ! 

Maybe I could pay the rent for the next three months too…hmm this is sweet.

She was walking down the road on the way home, when something flashed by. It’s an empty road, and cars or any other transportation, rarely pass this street at this time of hour. It’s past midnight already.

Amber felt somebody is following her, but she kept walking with her eyes open.

SHRIEEEK !!

It was so fast. Amber didn’t even remember she blinked. Somebody grabbed her jacket, and by GRAB, I mean, the whole jacket was taken off. She quickly looked around to get her jacket back, and then she saw the thief.

***

[Boys’s house]

“Hyeong ! You should believe me ! She’s a small girl, her hair is straight and PINK ! And she was stalking me !” said Taemin sulky, still trying to convince Minho.

Minho laughed, “Yah Taeminnie, you’re so cute okay ? But now let’s get back to the choreography.”

Key’s sitting in front of them, watching them dancing, “Yah Taemin, if you want me to make your costume in Pink, just say it alright !”

“Aniyo !!!” Taemin squealed.

Onew laughed, he paused the song on the CD player and played it all over again from the top.

***

Pink hair ?

Amber was stunned by a pink-haired girl in front of her, waving her jacket with a smile on her face.

“Ah, this must be very important to you.” she took out a piece of paper from her jacket’s pocket.

She read the paper, “Uwaaah…this is a huge amount of money to be put inside a small pocket…”

Amber tried to calm down, “Give it back, I don’t want to kick you in the face or something.”

The pink-haired girl pouted, “Hee…but we just met ! At least let’s introduce ourselves first.”

“Give. Me. Back. My. Check.” Amber starting to lose her temper.

***

Jonghyun peeked through the window, “Key, don’t you think your bodyguard need to sleep too ? He’s been standing there for hours now !”

Key joined him at the other side of the window, “Great then !” he said, and then happily got back to his costume patterns on the floor.

***

Those girls are tangled in a stupid chasing game, with Amber trying to get back her check and the pink hair easily snatched it away, again and again. Amber gave up in exhaustion and slightly tackled her feet, success to make that pink-haired girl kissed the cement hard. Amber grabbed her check back and quickly put it deep into her jeans pocket.

“Who are you ?” Amber locked her arms in the back like a trained police pinning down the bad guy.

“Annyeong… Miss A imnida !” she said it cheerfully, and Amber scoffed.

The pinky continued, “I heard that you’ve met Suzy yesterday ! She is so pretty isn’t she ?”

“Aaaaah…so you’re the ‘other’ Miss A.” Amber wasn’t surprised.

She whispered, “Raven-ssi… you might want to look up right now…”

“What- -” Amber looked up and found another annoyance coming up.

The familiar figure waved at her charmingly, “Good job, Amber.”

Amber gritted her teeth, “Aren’t you suppose to guard Key or something ?”

“Oh so you know about that.” Max couldn’t leave his sight off the pink-haired girl.

***

The boys have all fallen asleep when Key decided to ‘greet’ his bodyguard outside. He opened the door quietly.

“Hyeong, just go home already…” Key’s looking tiredly at the tall guy in front of him.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, but it’s an order from Changmin sunbae…”

Key was stunned and when he took a better look at his face…,”YAH ! WHO ARE YOU ?! Where is Max Changmin ?!”

The replacement-guy raised his hand up, “I don’t know, Mr. Kim. I was just told to be here and stand guarding your house.”

***

Max’s standing there, doing nothing but smile and waiting.

The pinky girl is still pinned down, with Amber’s not letting go off her hands.

“Go home Amber. I’ll take care of this.”

Right when Max was about to grab her arm, that pinky girl whispered, ”If you let me go, I won’t disturb your Key anymore.”

“Key oppa ? When did you…” Amber loose her grab and let that pinky girl slide away from her.

“Pabo ! Why did you let her go !” Max’s running with all his strength, trying to catch the fast Miss A through the darker side of the street.

That pink Miss A girl shouted at her, “Gomawoyo, Raven-ssi !!!”

Amber quickly flipped up her cellphone and dialed the first number on the list.

The number you're calling is busy at the moment, please try again later.

"Aaiiiish...Key !"

***

"Uh, why's her phone busy at times like this ?!" Key slammed his phone off in madness.

***

to be continued...

Can you guess who's the pink-haired girl XD ?

^^ Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing ^^ !