Trip to Paris

Day X Night

Key POV

I woke up with a quite annoying headache this morning. I’m not feeling comfortable too, as if I wasn’t sleeping on my bed last night.

I slowly got up and realized that I’ve been actually laying on the couch all night long. But that wasn’t the one that bothered me...the fact that she’s been letting me use her lap as my pillow all night long...

She’s still asleep with her head bent to the side awkwardly so I quickly fixed her head position and let her sleep longer. Well she deserves it...

I took out my cellphone to check the time, it’s already 10.05 am. Right...I’m totally late for my morning class today. Should I just skip all my classes today?

I stretched my arms and breathe deeper before I dragged my lazy feet to the fridge. I wonder what could I cook for her late breakfast...

As I approached the fridge, I found a note sticked at the fridge door with a blue magnet.

Good morning!

There’s nothing in the fridge.

Mind to shop and fill the fridge for us? Kekekeke~

 

P.S : Too bad you slept early last night. Tch, pabo.

-Jjong-

 

Huh? What’s wrong with me sleeping early?

I looked back to check on Nicole, she’s still sleeping quietly.

Damn, I didn’t even know where you sleep last night...

...Amber..

***

“Hey, relax. You don’t need to hide under your cap like that. Just act natural...” said Max as he pulled his own luggage, leading her to the check in locket.

Amber took a breath and loosen up her cap a little. She dragged along a smaller luggage -given by Max- and she even wore Max’s leather jacket since she didn’t bring anything with her. She’s not sure why she’s following him now, eventhough he’s Shen, but it still feels awkward meeting him in a situation like this after all these years.

It’s been years since the last time Amber visited the airport, that’s when she was in kindergarten, when she moved from Taiwan to Seoul for the first time. Since then, it’s her second flight in her entire lifetime.

When the officer checked her passport, she couldn’t help but trying to hide her face and bent her head down. But Max hugged her shoulder all of a sudden, causing her to look up and with that, the officer could do his job to check her face fully. He whispered, “It’s okay.”

She let Max took her passport from the officer and then they both continue to go onto the boarding room. Max gave her an assuring smile, “You are not Amber anymore, okay? Get used to it and relax...”

“I can’t. I can never get used to it, whatsoever.” she slammed herself at one of the empty chair and put her luggage next to her.

Max let out a laugh, “Hahah...yah, it’s your only way to survive now. Uh and by the way, what’s this?” he took something out of his pants and show it to her. “What is this?”

“Oo- - !” Amber almost squealed when she saw Max held the black patch... she spontaneously touched the back of her neck and found that the patch is gone. “Hey when did you take it?!”

“Just now, at the locket. Answer me, what is it?”

Amber gulped down her silly throat, “That’s my pain remover! Why the hell did you take it anyway?!” she stood up and tried to grab it but he easily raised his hand higher, holding the patch away from the tomboy.

“I can see a nano circuit under the fabric... What is it, where did you get it?” Max kept questioning.

“Meolla! I just happened to found it, and it helps me to sleep better. What’s wrong with you?? Give it back.” Amber’s still trying to get the patch back.

Max put the patch in his pocket while giving her an alerted glare, “I’ll keep this for now.”

Amber scoffed, “You’re ridiculous.” she looked around tiredly and decided to sat back on the waiting bench. Maybe I could get it back when he’s asleep on the plane...

***

Amber POV

It wasn’t a surprise that Max bought us the seats in first class. I mean, with an apartment like that, I bet he could buy anything he wants with a snap of a finger. I didn’t get to sit by the window because Max said it’s dangerous. I don’t really know what that means but as long as I could sleep on my seat tonight, it’s totally fine.

I felt anxious when we were about to fly, and Max spontaneously cover my ears with the plane’s headset. He said, “Usually baby cries when the plane was about to take off. So you might want to cover your ears.”

I just nodded and let the boring music filled my ears as I felt the plane started to go up. I don’t know if I should be afraid or happy now, but yeah, it’s good to finally ride on something I’ve never been on since years ago. I should be thanking him later.

“I saw you that day.”

I turned to him in surprise, “Eh? What did you say?”

He looked at me straightly, “I saw you that day. In front of your parent’s car...”

I almost choked on my own, hearing him mentioned those words. I don’t think I wanna know the rest of this conversation either...

“Mianhae, I couldn’t be by your side that day..”

He’s like reading my mind and knew that I didn’t know what to say, so he continued, “But I’m here for you now. You don’t need to be on your own anymore from now on..” he said as he grabbed my hand and pushed my head to his shoulder. “...you’re just a little girl after all...”

“Yah ! Stop being like this- -“ I tried to pull my head from him, but he’s clearly stronger than me, and he kept my head stuck with his hand cupping my ears.

He chuckled, “Do you miss me?”

I groaned, “Aaah I’m not your kindergarten neighbour anymore! I’m all grown up now !”

He laughed a little, “You’re still the same cute tomboy...”

“Andwaeyo !! I’m NOT cute.”

***

“Jinjjayo...why did I even give you some big money eh? And not to mention that house ?!! Aaiiish...you girls are unbelievable !”

The girls of Miss A could only bent their heads down while holding their laughs, being lectured by a holographic guy with a square jaw- Their boss-.

“We didn’t completely lose her though. Jia gave her one of our ‘patch’ and we’ve managed to track her actually.” Fei tried to explain.

The square-jaw boss still looked unpleasant, “I’ll cut your salaries for the next few months ! Don’t you know that NATA was almost going to sue me because you USED their organization name??” he stared fiery at Suzy. Well actually his angry face was quite funny, so it was pretty hard for the girls to get really frightened by all of this. (NATA : National Anti-Terrorist Agency)

“They said they’ll shut down JYP Operation if there’s anything like that ever happen again! See? I failed their trust ! Thanks to all of you.” he continued to blame the girls.

Min stepped up, “Lend me your jet and I’ll fly to Paris right away.”

JYP scoffed, “Omomo...lending you a jet ?! How can I trust you with this mission after you lost her easily like this?”

Jia pouted, “We’re going to do our best this time! Jeongmalyo...”

“No No No. I’ve appointed another agent to do this job.”

The girls looked puzzled. JYP pointed his finger to the ceiling and another screen popped up, showing a picture of a familiar agent.

The girls looked up and was greeted by a familiar voice.

“Miss A...nice to meet you !”

***

to be continued...

Sorry it took me a while to update, because now I'm in college, hehehehe...

Thanks for supporting this story by subscribing !

I'll always write the next chapter whenever I have my free time^^ ! So don't worry !

Oh, and please tell me what you think XD !! (sorry it'a s bit short :P )