Fly To Seoul

Day X Night

“Yo Heechul !!” Amber screamed, as she’s trying to get up from the asphalt. She wildly spreaded her views around, but found nothing but parked aeroplanes and some security services around the area.

“Miss, are you okay?” she could heard one of the security shouted at her, coming toward her direction.

Where did he go? Who was the man struggling with him??

“Miss, your arm is bleeding, should we take you for medical treatments?” the security had finally arrived in front of her, looked worrisome.

Amber took a peek at her own arm and noticed the blood stain under the jacket. Suddenly the pain strikes, but she held it in, “Ah..it’s okay.. Kamsahamnida..” Amber bowed a little to the security guard. Her eyes are still searching for Heechul. That guy sure is a speed runner! Damn it.

***

“Go to hell !” Max screamed as he kicked Heechul right on his chest, sent him hard to the steel floor. The sound of those two echoed inside the cargo. Packages and storages are surrounding them, being the only spectators for this one-on-one fight.

Heechul smirked, “You think you can stop me that easily?” as he got up and swept the dirt off his white suit. He could see that Max is trying hard to hold back his tears.

“A man that cries? Ah, how touchy.” he said, successfully triggered the fire inside Max, as he now ran with all his might, screaming his soul out.

“Aaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!” he dashed and landed another easy kick on Heechul’s head. Heechul dropped to the floor, holding his head in massive pain. But not for long, as he started to put a smile on his face again.

A  smile that finally made Max ran a tear on his cheek.

“You can’t kill me. I’ve been... living in this nasty world... trying to find Amber, and I won’t let anyone take her from me.” Max stated it proud.

Heechul, with his bleeding head, still getting up and pulled out his gun. Aiming it right to Max’s forehead, “Do you know what they say? There’s always a first time for everything...”

“..and maybe, this will be your first time. To know how it feels, when someone take something important away from you.” Heechul pulled the trigger.

“Amber was just a little kid back then, okay? She doesn’t even know what the code means!”

In a blink, Heechul suddenly turned serious, “The world has changed. If 10 years ago people couldn’t trace the past, now people could even extract the deepest memory from one’s brain.”

Max coughed in shock, “MWO?!”

“Forget Amber, Max. There’s only one name that should come in your mind from now on.” said Heechul as he made a stance with his gun one more time.

“There’s only RAVEN.”

...and after saying that, there heard a gunshot, a scream, and then everything else just went black.

***

The club house seems to felt a little empty now, ignoring the fact that there are 6 of them filling up the living room.

All eyes on Suzy.

“Mwoya...? Stop staring at me like that.” Suzy broke the tension.

Meanwhile, Victoria couldn’t hide her curiosity toward Suzy. A few hours ago, she was still her junior who needs tutoring. But now, suddenly she turned into an agent of some sort of secret organization.

“Is today someone’s birthday? Among us?” said Vic, trying to come up with another option. It would be gladful if this was only a prank... she thought.

Suzy sighed, “After this conversation’s over, do you want me to erase your memory or something? I can see this is a bit too much for you guys.”

Taemin squealed, “Eeeeh...really?- - AAH!” and stopped when Onew gave him a ttak-bam.

“Hyeong! You could’ve killed me with that ttak-bam!” Taemin sullenly rubbed his throbbing forehead.

When everyone’s smiling silently at those two boys, Suzy burst in laughter out of nowhere. No one dared to laugh with her, instead they were getting more and more confuse with the situation going on.

“I thought you were the serious type..” said Jonghyun, when she finally overcame her laughter.

Suzy smiled shyly, “Come on, let’s just get back to the topic, shall we?”

Minho cleared his throat nervously, “Uhm...so, what’s the plan?”

Suzy laughed again, “Ahahh...ahahahhaha... yah, Minho-ssi, don’t get so serious. I think I should really consider to erase all of your memories now. It’s been hard on you guys, isn’t it?”

Victoria shook her head rigidly, “No. No it’s not. Please continue.”

“Ah..you’re all so cute!” Suzy chuckled. “But actually, there’s nothing you all can do. No plan.”

Jonghyun almost jumped off his seat, “Wait, what?”

Suzy raised her shoulder indifferently, “I also didn’t understand why did you call me here at first place..?”

“We called you ‘cause we need you to explain everything to us. About Amber, and all of these chain-reactions..crime..thingy.” replied Onew, supporting Jonghyun who’s starting to breath some dragon fire there.

“I’ve told you everything, right? And It’s not that simple. Even me and my eonnies can’t handle it, yet.” she sighed again. “But I promise I’ll tell you guys once we receive news around Amber and Key. Is that okay for you guys?”

Minho nodded, “Sure. But give us something as a guarantee.”

Suzy seemed a lil puzzled, “Guarantee?”

“Yeah. We won’t ask much. We just need to see you every single day in campus. Can you do that?” Minho continued.

Suzy just playfully rolled her eyes, “Yeah...I think that won’t be a problem. I’ll show up everyday then.”

Jonghyun gave her a tough glance, “Make sure you find Amber and Key.”

***

Amber was cautious, she looked around before entering the cargo warehouse. It’s actually quite creepy to hear her own footsteps echoing as she moved deeper inside. Then the footstep stopped, as she saw something far on the floor.

She walked faster and faster and she finally ran toward the body. Could it be..?

“Omo..HOY! HOY!!” Amber knelt down and grabbed a hold of Heechul, who’s lying on the cold steel. He’s still breathing silently but he’s just not moving there, like a sack of grain. She felt something sticky on her palm, and when she turned it over, it’s all red...

“A- -h-hoy... you’re bleeding...your head.. your..” Amber could hardly gulp down as the strong scent of the blood started to fill , suffocating, every second she blink and stare at those smears of blood. The memory of the car crash dashed before her eyes, and closing her eyes couldn’t stop those scenes either. Useless, she could only bear it in those torturing seconds.

Heechul groaned heavily, which made her jump a little, but at the same time she was so glad the memory managed to fade away as she watch Heechul’s trying to sit and sober.

“Kaja...up to the plane... let’s go..” said Heechul in a throaty voice. His face couldn’t hide the pain he’s bearing.

Amber didn’t really know what to do, except helping him to stand on his feet.

“Where’s..the plane..?” he searched the area, looking for his ride.

“Forget the plane. It had left. Let’s get you to the hospital or something- -“

Heechul glanced at her in suspicion, “Did you..send our plane..back to Seoul?”

Amber sighed, “Oh.”

Heechul laughed cynically, “Ah...you. I should’ve anticipated your foolish actions.”

***

Cold.

Black.

Everything feels like leaving me one, by one.

Why am I trapped...here?

The air...I can’t feel the air.

It’s suffocating...

..Akh!

“AKH!”

“Finally...it’s been REALLY hard to wake you up man..” said a girl, sitting next to me. Her face is blurry, everything is just so...blurry. !

It’s hard for me to even think of anything right now. It feels like some huge ocean waves are rocking into my brain again and again. Whenever I think that the pain’s stopping, it’s starting to come around again and it’s kinda frustating. I can’t feel my leg, but my arms are starting to felt tingly.

I closed my eyes, trying to stabilize myself. Then I open my eyes again, and now I could see who’s this girl sitting next to me. “Min-ssi..?”

“Now you notice.” she chukled softly, while throwing a needle away down to the coffee table.

Ok...so I guess I was injected by something I don’t know, and I think I don’t wanna know either. But what if it was somekind of hypno drug or something?

Seeing the look in my eyes, Min sighed lightly, “What? That thing?” she pointed at the needle, “That wasn’t any dangerous drugs or anything. Relax, it’s just a little something to wake you up. That’s all.”

I sighed in relief. At least now I know I’m not dying from some kind of poison or any of those creepy things. But still...last time I checked, I was in a plane, with Amber and that well-suited guy. I didn’t remember the plane’s landing or about our arrival in Seoul...

“Yah, is this Seoul?” I asked Min, while slowly flexing my stiff neck.

Min got up from the sofa, “Gosh, so you can’t recall anything?”

“I know I was in a plane..but that’s all.”

She nodded, seems like juggling in her own head. “You know what? Go get some rest. When you think you’re feeling better, call me. I’ll drive you home, arasseo?”

I was about to talk back, but my head’s pumping like hell and I can’t stop my fast heart-beating. Maybe it’s the after effects of that drug, whatever it is. So I just nodded quickly, before seeing her disappeared on the second story of this house. Curse you gravity, I can’t even lift my body from the couch. Feels like a  giant bear sleeping on top of me or something. This is just ridiculous.

I took a deep breath and though my head is spinning, I tried harder to remember all the things happened before this second.

It’s still nothing.

Damn Key, what was going on...

***

“Ah...what a day...” Suzy mumbled to herself as she entered the mansion from the back door. Their mansion is unusually quiet. There’s no delicious smell from the kitchen either, so Suzy knew that Fei isn’t home.

Her phone vibrated in her purse just now and she lazily picked it out. There’s a message popped out on the screen.

|| I’m taking off now! Wish me luck!

“Jia eonni... good luck.” she sighed. With Jia leaving for Paris, That means there’re only her and Min in the mansion. She just hoped that Min is not in any other mission too.

She stepped on the stairs to take a nice shower in her room, when suddenly she felt someone staring at her. She turned slightly to check and surprisingly found him on the sofa of their living room.

“How...” she paused, then turned furious, “Why didn’t anyone tell me about this?!” leaving Key staring at her, with no single expression.

“Suzy you’re home?”she could hear Min’s voice from upstairs.

The next second, Min already appeared in front of Suzy in a POOF. Suzy was stunned for a while, “Is that our new teleporter...? Oh nevermind. You gotta explain me about HIM. ” she pointed fiercely at the empty-minded Key.

Min walked down the stairs as she led her to the sofa, visiting Key, who’s still staring at Suzy coldly.

“I think I gave a liiiiittle bit too much on the dosage.” she smiled awkwardly to Suzy. But the maknae only responded with a demanding look. A look that simply says, “I need explanations NOW.”

Min blowed her fringe, didn’t really know what to say. “Heechul oppa hadn’t returned with Amber. I don’t even know, had he actually found Amber or not.”

“Then...how could Key end up here?” Suzy glanced at him, but it seems that he’s still as stiff as a few seconds ago.

“That’s one thing I’m still investigating. The pilot said that Heechul ordered him to fly to Seoul. I think there were something going on there. That’s why Jia left to Paris, to investigate and find Heechul. Coz, I think we lost our contact with him, since a few hours ago.” Min explained.

Suzy bit her lip, “Does JYP know about this?”

Min let out a expression, “Nggg...yeah, let’s just hope that he hadn’t found out about it. Oh I really don’t wanna mess around with him again.”

Both of them then remained in silence, giving a pity look at Key. Suzy then bursted out, “Pfffttt...”

“Eh? What?” Min gave her a strange look.

“He’s looking like a total idiot right now! Pfffttt...” Suzy then burst into a full laughter, while Key is still sitting straight, poker-faced, with his slanted eyes staring blankly at her.

***

Key POV

I can hear you girls perfectly... Just wait until I’ve passed this side effects!

***

to be continued...

***

Hope you like the update! hehehee~

Don't forget to comment, and let me now what you think! XD

Thanks for reading and subscribing!