Private Jet

Day X Night

 

The ceiling is widely filled with that eccentric look of that agent, and Jia almost froze on her own seat.  JYP left a confident smirk to the girls before vanishing from thin air.

Now it’s only him and the girls.

The ceiling simmered off and the girls could hear a couple of knockings on the glass door at their backyard. Jia immediately ran to the door and slid the glass open to find him smiling at her.

“Oppa !!” Jia couldn’t hold her smile anymore.

The wavy-haired guy walked in a sway while circling his arm around Jia, “Hi girls !”

“I can’t believe he chose you Heechul oppa…” Suzy threw him a shocked smile.

He’s dressed in his loose grey suit, and the girls noticed the luggages outside the glass door.

Min looked somehow desperate, “Are you leaving for Paris, like, NOW?”

Heechul raised a shoulder, “Yes, yes I am. I’m just here to greet you for 5 minutes- -Ah! Time’s up! Gotta go chasing our Raven !” he let go of Jia and ran back outside and grabbed his luggages fast, before disappearing with a smooth sound of a roaring machine in the backyard.

“AH ! JYP even prepared HIS jet on top of OUR mansion ! Is he really getting that mad to us?!” Min felt the air surround her getting hotter.

Jia turned to the rest of the girls and smiled, “But I guess it’s fine if it’s him, he’s our senior anyway, right?”

Fei giggled, “Kekekeke, is it because you’re friends with him, so you’re okay with him stealing our mission?”

Min scoffed, while Jia’s transmitting a code secretly under her palm.

***

“Really ? We’re staying here?”

Amber could hardly walk on the perfectly shined floor while Max had already stopped by the receptionist table, taking care of their rooms.

“Come on!” Max called her and showed her the key.

“You forgot to take the other key..” said Amber, snatching the key away from him.

But Max snatched back the key, “This is our key. Why would TWO men sleep separately?”

Amber almost opened to protest but, he got a point. She sighed and reminded herself that from now on, he’s Jang Gyu Suk, a mere Korean tourist looking for excitement in Paris.

She suddenly regret the days when she ignored acting lesson in campus.

Being easy-going and wearing male clothes is not a problem at all, but appearing with a new personality is pretty tough for her. Max said, ‘Jang Gyu Suk’ is a serious guy and likes to visit the museums or something.. .and she couldn’t even remember all of Max’s explanation about her role play already!

They arrived at the destined floor and when Max stopped in front of their door, Amber whispered in total shock, “WE’RE NOT STAYING IN A SUITE ?!!”

Max scoffed giggly, “Yah, are you a tourist or a businessman in trip ??”

“But..I thought, since this hotel is so huge and luxury and all, you would reserve us an awesome room or something !” she protested.

Gyu Suk-ssi, I’m not your tour agency, okay? So just bear with it and make sure you’re not ordering something ‘girlie’ from the room service.” said Max as he opened the door and put their luggages inside.

“And what is that suppose to mean?? “ Amber slammed the door behind them and quickly moved her luggage onto the bed and zipped it off.

“Wah..you even put some tuxedo here!”  she pulled out a suit and admiring it.

“Please take care of it, don’t make it dirty, you’ll need it.”

Amber nodded and hung the tux inside the closet. The room is pretty small, with two single bed and a bathroom inside. This is an absolutely modest room for a rich guy like him, Amber thought.

But then she accidentally peeked through the tux brand and rolled her eyes, “Hey, you bought such an expensive tux but you rent such a small room…”

“Gyu Suk-ssi, you’re a TOURIST. Play your role well, okay?  Here, take it.” Max handed her his laptop, “I need you to do your first small job.”

Amber took the laptop and placed it on a desk nearby, “Seriously? Right when we have just arrived ?”

“Code 27-7.” Max insisted.

“What’s that code for?!” she said while turning on the laptop.

“That’s our secret code to break some firewalls.” he sat next her, making sure that she’s handling it well.

“Which firewall ? Aigoo… speak more clearly!”

“KNPA*. 27-7 means, go through KNPA’s security system.”

The tomboy turned slowly at him with a confused look, “The Police ? Wae…?”

“If we want to catch Miss A, we need to find their ‘flaws’ first. And I believe KNPA has something about them, buried under another thousands of criminal records.”

“Ahh…I see! I guess it’s the easiest way for now. Since I couldn’t find anything about them anywhere else.” Amber started to open her workspace.

Max nodded, “Alright then, stay safe and be careful, I’m going to meet a colleague for a while. You know how to contact me when you’re in trouble, right?”

“Ara, ara. Just go... I can handle myself…” she said, already drown in her fun-hacking-game.

***

[JYP’s Jet Plane]

Heechul  pulled off his sleeping mask and rubbed his eyes lazily. His necktie kept vibrating since a moment ago so he clicked it and a white message blinking on the LED black tie.

Be careful, oppa. Amber’s now guarded by a guy called Max.

He smiled reading that message, “No worries, girls,” he turned o the guy sitting next to him, who’s still sleeping peacefully, “…I’m not alone. I’ve got the best partner ever for this mission.”

“Sorry to knock you out like this, Kim Kibum-ssi…”

***

“Eonnie…”

“Eonnieeeeee….!”

“EONNIE !!!!”

Victoria sighed in annoyance, “Ahhh…mwo..?!”

Both Luna and Sulli pouted.

Victoria sighed again, “I don’t know what to do either, okay? Let’s just hope that Key’s appa could do something about Amber. I miss her too, you know..”

Minho came in to her room all of a sudden and looked around wildly, “Where’s Key ? Where’s he ?”

Sulli bit her lips, “Omo…I met him this afternoon and he said he won’t be coming to the clubhouse tonight !”

“Why didn’t you say that earlier ?! Aargghhh..!!” Minho got out of the room fast and slammed back the door.

The girls slightly turned panic and froze in their position.

“Don’t take it negatively. He could be in the police station confronting his dad again or maybe just wandering around the downtown to relieve his stress.” Krystal remained calm.

“Yeah, I hope so..” Luna reassured herself.

Victoria took her cellphone and dialed a certain number.

“Who are you calling?” asked Krystal quickly.

But she’s already connected to the person over the line and, “Yoboseyo…Nicole-ssi ?”

“Ah, omma is so smart !” Sulli whispered happily.

“Ah… you didn’t know..oh okay. Tell me if he text you or anything. Ah? No, it’s just, Minho’s looking for him. Aniyoo…no, no, nothing like that happened. Okay, gomawoyo Nicole-ssi…”

Victoria turned to the girls with a hopeless face. “He didn’t even say anything to Nicole.”

“I thought they were dating..?” Luna added.

Sulli shook her head, “Key hadn’t confessed to her- -“

“Yahh..! Why are we discussing about their relationship instead?” Krystal cut them in fury.

The next second, Taemin’s photo appeared in Krystal’s phone screen and she immediately pressed the loud speaker button.

“It’s bad.. Looks like Key-hyung’s running from home. He’s not with his dad..”

***

to be continued...

*KNPA = Korean National Police Agency

***

Sorry it took me so long, since now I'm in college and got many homeworks to do~

I'm always trying to continue this story  in the weekend, so don't worry !^^

Thanks for subscribing to this story, hope you like it !

Comments and critics would be much of a help !

Love you guys~♥